Armani Fue patient 3,500 FUE

The patient below had his hairline rebuilt, temples reconstructed and zone 2 filled in using 3,500 grafts FUE with Dr. Armani. I have posted a few photos, there are many more in his blog that I listed below.

Before

After

» The patient below had his hairline rebuilt, temples reconstructed and zone
» 2 filled in using 3,500 grafts FUE with Dr. Armani. I have posted a few
» photos, there are many more in his blog that I listed below.
»
» Before
»
»
»
»
»
»
» After
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Thanks Pat,

Fantastic before and after pics Pat. Couldnt find his Blog you mentioned.
Maybe Im not looking in the right spot.

That looks great, I cannot wait to get my 3000 Fue procedure done in December. How long has it been now since your procedure.

Best,

Michael

» That looks great, I cannot wait to get my 3000 Fue procedure done in
» December. How long has it been now since your procedure.
»
» Best,
»
» Michael

Your hair looks great! How large of an area did you have to shave on the donor area for 3500 grafts?

He looks amazing, always worth it when you know armani can produce results like these time and time again. Pats205 I plan on getting a procedure done within a couple of months if possible. Is there any way I can contact you for some help with this?

looks really good and he never has to worry about a scar, fue especially on these lower norwoods is absolutely the way to go, he glee is evident

» He looks amazing, always worth it when you know armani can produce results
» like these time and time again. Pats205 I plan on getting a procedure done
» within a couple of months if possible. Is there any way I can contact you
» for some help with this?

Dave21, please email me at eric@alviarmani.com

I will say I have seen this guys result and his hairline is stunning. Here is the link to his websit that he created. I failed to link to it earlier.

http://alviarmanijournal.blogspot.com/

He looks pretty happy with his results, and who can blame him!!

Pats205, I don’t see on his blog how many months he is past his surgery. I’m assuming he’s a year or so out.

Excellent results looks very nice and very natural.

He is 1 year surgery in those photos I believe SDS.

» He is 1 year surgery in those photos I believe SDS.

Hi Eric,

Can you tell us about his regimen right now please ?

Wow! thats all i have to say. You’ve got some great results. I am a patient of Dr. Armani as well, but i had the strip procedure done about 3 years ago. How was your recovery? I am thinking about having a second procedure done, but a very minor one.

»
» Before
»
»
»
»
»
»
» After
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»

An answer please :slight_smile:

» » He is 1 year surgery in those photos I believe SDS.
»
»
» Hi Eric,
»
» Can you tell us about his regimen right now please ?

» An answer please :slight_smile:
»
» » » He is 1 year surgery in those photos I believe SDS.
» »
» »
» » Hi Eric,
» »
» » Can you tell us about his regimen right now please ?

Nothing that I know of. He used minox 6 months after his procedure as recommended in his post op care.

» » An answer please :slight_smile:
» »
» » » » He is 1 year surgery in those photos I believe SDS.
» » »
» » »
» » » Hi Eric,
» » »
» » » Can you tell us about his regimen right now please ?
»
» Nothing that I know of. He used minox 6 months after his procedure as
» recommended in his post op care.

Did’t Dr Armani asked him to get on Fin ? By the way I’ve just seen your personal journal yesterday, Congratulations Eric :slight_smile: …One more thing, what about you ? are you on Fin or something now ?

» Did’t Dr Armani asked him to get on Fin ? By the way I’ve just seen your
» personal journal yesterday, Congratulations Eric :slight_smile: …One more thing, what
» about you ? are you on Fin or something now ?

Thanks :slight_smile: I am on Fin. I take Proscar everyday. It has worked well for me to stop my hairloss (knock on wood!). It did not regrow any hair for me unfortunatly but it did stop my loss.

As far as the patient, I will check to see what has been advised. I never read too much into the patient’s regimine. Who knows how strict the patient follows it etc…

» looks really good and he never has to worry about a scar, fue especially on
» these lower norwoods is absolutely the way to go, he glee is evident

Yes, I agree, the patient has that great result and no strip scar. He can keep his hair as short as he wants all the way around. That would not have been an option if he went with strip surgery.

I’m very shocked and extremely impressed with these results. The hair-line looks great and so do the temple angles. I have been doing some research about the FUE procedure and it really seems like the only way to go. Although it is more costly than the strip, the investment into a procedure like this would make more sense. I have seen some scars from the strip and although they are clean and don’t look too bad, having the flexibility to where your hair the way you want it is priceless. I have seen many results from different clinics, but by far, the results I have seen from Alvi Armani’s clinic blows me away.

Nice! Although the front line is a little dense for my taste.

»
» Before
»
»
»
»
»
»
» After
»
»
»