Armani Clinics

I see Armani has a lot of clinics listed on his website, such as Chicago and Seattle. Are these clinics actually staffed with surgeons trained in the Armani technique? Or are they only consultation clinics?

Hello James,

Dr. Armani currently performs surgeries in Beverly Hills, Toronto and Dubai.

The other clinics listed are for in person consultations with Dr. Armani himself when he is in that city, or to meet with a consultant in your local area. It is also a good place to try and setup an in person meeting with an Armani patient.

I hope this clarifies things for you.

• Pats

» Hello James,
»
» Dr. Armani currently performs surgeries in Beverly Hills, Toronto and
» Dubai.
»
» The other clinics listed are for in person consultations with Dr. Armani
» himself when he is in that city, or to meet with a consultant in your local
» area. It is also a good place to try and setup an in person meeting with an
» Armani patient.

Thanks for the response. Armani must do a lot of traveling: Beverly Hills, New York City, Chicago, Dallas, Miami, Seattle, San Francisco, Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, London, Dubai, Berlin, Manchester, Paris, Rome, Madrid, Shanghai, Mumbia, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Seoul, Mexico City, Moscow, Riyadh, Rio De Janeiro, and Lisbon.

I guess I can see it if he were to travel to each place once per year or so. But how does he perform surgeries in CA, Toronto, and Dubai? Does he live part of the year in each place?

Also, if I’m not mistaken, you work out of the Hollywood office? Are there other surgeons there other than Armani?

Sorry for all of the questions.

I had a FUE procedure done at Armani’s Toronto office in September. If you have any questions I’ll be happy to answer as much as I can. I can’t say enough positive things about my experience with Dr. Armani and his staff. Pats is very knowledgeable and a tremendous help with anything you want to know about Dr. Armani. But if you also just want to talk to a recent patient let me know. Hope that helps too.

Stunt Doubles?