ARHT Global : Best Hair Transplant Clinic in UK

I had my hair transplant surgery with ARHT Global in March 2013. I was told to wait for 9-10 months and was promised a full head of hair. In the initial consultation with ARHT Hair Expert, he checked my baldness level & density and recommended 3000 grafts for a full head of hair. After all the formalities like medical checkup the procedure day was finalized. When I attended the clinic in London, I was little nervous before surgery. But their team gave me moral support and I was somehow managed to set my mind for the procedure. Procedure was totally painless so I was happy and confident for the second session. I was asked to attend a follow up 11 months after my procedure date. It was a very nice experience and the surgery was very comfortable. I was well served by staff. I would love to recommend service to others. Thank you a lot for everything.

how can you get a full head of hair with 3000

Nice first post :rotfl: . I wonder who is behind this Indian clinic with a UK outlet?

I don’t have any baldness now…that’s what i wanted to say…I am very much satisfied with the results…if anybody is looking for hair transplant in india or uk, i will surely recommend them for ARHT Global