Anyone tried ActiStem? Some reporting results

http://actistem.com/index.html#order

Some are reporting this cream is not only reversing hairloss but reversing grey hair to its natural color (over at another hair forum).

Anyone here tried it? Pretty expensive. But I remember Rogaine was $100 per month when it first came out by prescription.

» Account Suspended
»
» Some are reporting this cream is not only reversing hairloss but reversing
» grey hair to its natural color (over at another hair forum).
»
» Anyone here tried it? Pretty expensive. But I remember Rogaine was $100
» per month when it first came out by prescription.

It would be nice to know what’s all in it. I’m big on TB4…first posted about it here years ago. Lee’s Pharm…who actually has the license to use it for hair loss…is still working on it.

Are people seriously saying it’s reversing the graying process? This would be an indication of something major for hair if it’s true.

But my knee-jerk assumption is that a few enthusiastic short-term users are probably just overestimating the impact of this new widget they’re playing with. That’s usually what it boils down to when someone around here reports success with something for MPB.

On what forum are they talking in a positive way about this cream? I’d like te read that.I googled but came up with nothing.

» Account Suspended
»
»

» On what forum are they talking in a positive way about this cream? I’d like
» te read that.I googled but came up with nothing.
»
»
http://www.regrowth.com/hairloss-forums/viewthread.cfm?f=1&t=24917

» Account Suspended
»
»

Shampoos are for external use. They may can soften and make your hair manageable. Hair loss is a internal problem. Shampoos can not correct internal problems.

Propecia finasteride is the right solution. Keep it up. Mysister’s husband is using Propecia since last year and a half and today He got 80% improvement in his hair loss. He buys Propecia from emedoutlet.com - They are genuine, fast and cheapest. One month supply of propecia 1mg will cost you just $ 16/-

» » Account Suspended
» »
» » Some are reporting this cream is not only reversing hairloss but
» reversing
» » grey hair to its natural color (over at another hair forum).
» »
» » Anyone here tried it? Pretty expensive. But I remember Rogaine was
» $100
» » per month when it first came out by prescription.
»
»
» Shampoos are for external use. They may can soften and make your hair
» manageable. Hair loss is a internal problem. Shampoos can not correct
» internal problems.
»
» Propecia finasteride is the right solution. Keep it up. Mysister’s husband
» is using Propecia since last year and a half and today He got 80%
» improvement in his hair loss. He buys Propecia from emedoutlet.com - They
» are genuine, fast and cheapest. One month supply of propecia 1mg will cost
» you just $ 16/-

Oh hi Vanessa. I remember you from dansmovies.com How has your husband been? How have you 2 gentleman been lately? Feel free to continue posting your spam here. No worries. This forum is rarely moderated anyhow. Very easy to s*cam people here. Good luck!

never tried it, but you know, usually the products that work are discussed all over the internet, so this one might be but another s c a m, considering that I didn’t manage to find that much positive feedback on it :confused:

I think there is a chance that ActiStem might work but I would only recommend trying it if you have deep enough pockets to be able to afford to fail. I’d also say anyone using it should do so with caution as it’s largely untested and not necessarily that safe!

The man behind the product is Dr. Bill Paspaliaris, the owner of AdiStem Ltd. I don’t think he has the best reputation in the hair loss community, although this seems due more to the fact that he seems happy to start selling products before he knows they’re safe! I should probably warn potential users of the product that his lab did not come up to standards during an inspection in 2002; he was slated in the Herald in Australia for charging high fees for potentially unsafe medical practices to the extent that he moved his lab abroad (to the Phillippines) and he is not a medical doctor. He has a PhD and I think it’s in pharmacology, but he is not a medical doctor (most of the controversy about him surrounds this fact as he was performing treatment on patients himself without the qualifications, as far as I am aware).

Despite this, a number of people treated by him now go to the Phillippines. I have yet to read a negative article from a patient. So I would probably describe him as an eccentric genius with a disrespect towards authority rather than a quack. However, I’d say only pursue ActiStem if you’re desperate (like me).

The product itself hasn’t been tested that much. One of the benefits for the good doctor from operating in the Phillippines is that he doesn’t really have to do that much safety testing. In the US and a number of European countries, it can often take years between a product that works being formulated and being available on the market, largely due to safety issues. After all, Dutasteride has been around for about 9 years now and has still not been released as a stronger version of Propecia, even though it blatantly is.

Indeed, instead of doing clinical trials, he just sold jars of the stuff and asked for feedback by 1 March 2010! No safety testing, a fair bit of honesty that he didn’t know whether it works…

So, in conclusion, I think there’s a 50/50 chance that it works; I don’t know if it’s safe and the man selling it is a bit controversial. So, will I try it?

Yes. Because baldness really, really, really sucks. I hate losing my hair so much that I am prepared to risk my financial stability and my health to stop it. I’ll keep you posted on how it works.

The rest of my regimen is 0.5mg Dutas, 200mg Beta Sitosterol, 295g Saw Palmetto and Revivogen. I’ll have to decrease my use of the revivogen with the ActiStem though.

And they say men get over it :frowning: