Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Anyone recommend Intercontinental in Delhi?

Im booked in with Dr Ruby in a couple of weeks and am looking at booking the Hotel Intercontinental featured on Dr A’s website. Anyone used the hotel?
If so, is it ok? and how much did it cost you?
I’d be quite happy to stay cheap and cheerful but i have my trouble and strife (wife) with me on the trip, so there is no chance of that!

Cheers
Tony

» Im booked in with Dr Ruby in a couple of weeks and am looking at booking
» the Hotel Intercontinental featured on Dr A’s website. Anyone used the
» hotel?
» If so, is it ok? and how much did it cost you?
» I’d be quite happy to stay cheap and cheerful but i have my trouble and
» strife (wife) with me on the trip, so there is no chance of that!
»
» Cheers
» Tony

i think all intercontinental are at least 4 stars, why not ask 69sting, techprof and schmoe, they all went to dr. A before.

Techprof stayed at Rockland Inn just next to Dr. Arvind’s clinic. According to Techprof: “I stayed in Rockland Inn (just next to Dr. A’s clinic). The room was ok, but they stood me up for two hours while picking me”

Regards,
HairSite.com

Schmoe also stayed at the Rockland Inn, you can read his comments in the forum archives,

http://www.hairsite4.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=38799&mode=full

Boomboom’s comments about his hotel accommodation.

Copied from this link,
http://www.hairsite4.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=35319&mode=full

“I just found a new hotel that is great and $56/night. The hotel Conclave. My only regret is I can’t get a room there till Saturda The bed is softer than the corporate Park AND THEY HAVE HIGH SPEED INTERNET IN EACH ROOM!YES! The rooms are big and very clean and pretty classy. Personally, I don’t want to stay in a $150-$200 hotel room. It is near an interesting part of town. A nice walk to Dr. A’s and you don’t have to cross that crazy street”

Dens1 also stayed at the Rockland Inn, his comments below, copied from
http://www.hairsite4.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=26064&mode=full

"Transportation:
I landed at Delhi airport at 3.30 am. Even though the plane was an hour delayed a taxi driver from the Rockland Inn hotel was waiting for me. As I have never been to India before I was shocked by its humid weather conditions and the way people drive in India. Firstly, they drive on the left side on the road (like in England) and secondly, they must be real brave drivers as the transportation from the airport to the nearby hotel (approximately 30 mins drive) scared the sh$%§ out of me. I´d never dare to drive there.

Lodging:
The hotel is basically next door to Dr A´s clinic. Even though, you never need to cross the road by yourself as you´re picked up for every meeting with Doctor A. The rooms are clean with AC, TV, telephone and mini bar on each room. You can order lunch and dinner from your room or directly at the reception at ANY TIME, which is extremely helpful as you never know exactly when your procedure will have finished. Breakfast is available from 7:00 – 9:00 am in the hall. I never had any breakfast as I love to sleep long and don´t feel very hungry in the morning. Plus, I still had leftovers from my journey."

Regards,
HairSite.com

» Im booked in with Dr Ruby in a couple of weeks and am looking at booking
» the Hotel Intercontinental featured on Dr A’s website. Anyone used the
» hotel?
» If so, is it ok? and how much did it cost you?
» I’d be quite happy to stay cheap and cheerful but i have my trouble and
» strife (wife) with me on the trip, so there is no chance of that!
»
» Cheers
» Tony

Sorry that I didn’t reply on time. I am happy with my results and don’t visit the sites frequently.

Rockland is good from cost and vicinity point of view. But for service, choose a 5 star hotel. Or use local transportation (I could have done that having born and brought up in India). Of course, if you are not from India, I don’t recommend it.