Any old friends on here!

Dr Gho is still doing it, but all attempts to get him to document it that I have seen have failed, and we are talking about over many years - people offered to pay a great deal for a 50 graft HST test that they could document but in the end he always refused - he also categorically refused me personally to get a 50 graft test despite the fact that it is on his website and priced (he said my case was ‘too easy’).

I can understand his reluctance as he cannot make decent money from it - but the fact that he has refused to do ONE of these cases is a red flag for me.

To cut a long story short I was once very hopeful about HST and now I’m not hopeful at all - just my opinion.

Hi 69sting ! Good to hear from you :slight_smile:

I’m not in touch with Dr. Gho, He crashed and burned with all other hair
multiplication !!!

Good to see a friendly name!!! I see you are still in the fight too!!

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by 69sting[/postedby]
Good to see a friendly name!!! I see you are still in the fight too!![/quote]

Well 69sting, I still keep an eye on it, but I have learned that for me at least there aren’t likely to be any options that are going to help - I remember the good 'ole days when I really thought a cure was round the corner :smiley:

Hey
How are you? All the best for your surgery. Don’t forget to share your experience here. I’m also planning for a surgery :slight_smile: