Any news about ARI\'s 100 trialists figure?

Someone here talked with ARI, and he was told that they were looking for about 100 trialists for phase II trials.
If there are really 100 trialists in ARI’s Phase II trials, then they are very serious trials IMO.
So I think we have to pay special attention to this parameter. We have to try to verify if this figure is true or not.

I spoke to Dr. Washenik’s secretary a month or more back. I recall you asked me to inquire about how many trialists there were. I was able to ask her but she couldn’t come up with a specific number. Mr. Washenik’s secretary did say it is a fairly big trial and that they are trying to have data back soon.

I am in the same boat as you though, I wish we could get an interview with Washenik. But quite honestly, it would be better to wait for that until we know that ARI has data back from their trial.

-Larry

» I spoke to Dr. Washenik’s secretary a month or more back. I recall you
» asked me to inquire about how many trialists there were. I was able to ask
» her but she couldn’t come up with a specific number. Mr. Washenik’s
» secretary did say it is a fairly big trial and that they are trying to have
» data back soon.
»
» I am in the same boat as you though, I wish we could get an interview with
» Washenik. But quite honestly, it would be better to wait for that until we
» know that ARI has data back from their trial.
»
» -Larry

Yes, thanks Minitor, now I remember your post. Also I remember you told me that the trial was being conducted in several US cities. It certainly looks like a big trial, but after so many fiascos, I am very interested in confirming this number. A high number of trialists would be the best indicator of a promising technology. I was just checking for updates on the issue. I will ask again from time to time, if you guys have no objections :slight_smile: