Any Dr. Gho\'s donor regeneration patients?

Long time lurker, my first post in many months. Has anyone been to Dr. Gho and treated by his hair transplant method that gives donor regeneration? I am fascinated by what he does but I don’t see anyone discussing his method.

» Long time lurker, my first post in many months. Has anyone been to Dr. Gho
» and treated by his hair transplant method that gives donor regeneration? I
» am fascinated by what he does but I don’t see anyone discussing his method.

Where can I read more about this? he has a website? If it is true I think people will be all over it already, don’t you think?

(Hairsite) as had a procedure by Dr Gho,I believe I’ve read that in the past.The following links may help,but if you do your research properly you’ll find out its all a big con,theres never been any evidence that you get any regrowth in donor

http://www.drgho.com/brochure/main2.htm

http://www.hairsite2.com/library2/article278.htm

As proof, Dr Gho did provide a few pictures of this regeneration.

His most recent ( maybe 2 years ago?) comments suggested he even improved on his regeneration technique and provided higher probabilities of (regeneration) success.

If Dr Gho truely had a high success rate, I would think he would be all over the place trying to promote his success and provide plenty of happy customers (and proof).

Still, I never heard any of his clients stating that their donor hair regrew.

I do remember seeing some of Dr Gho’s clients back in 2003. He came to New York and he was heavily promoting his FUE. Back then he hadn’t provided any proof of his donor regeneration.

» As proof, Dr Gho did provide a few pictures of this regeneration.
»
» His most recent ( maybe 2 years ago?) comments suggested he even improved
» on his regeneration technique and provided higher probabilities of
» (regeneration) success.
»
» If Dr Gho truely had a high success rate, I would think he would be all
» over the place trying to promote his success and provide plenty of happy
» customers (and proof).
»
» Still, I never heard any of his clients stating that their donor hair
» regrew.
»
» I do remember seeing some of Dr Gho’s clients back in 2003. He came to New
» York and he was heavily promoting his FUE. Back then he hadn’t provided any
» proof of his donor regeneration.

today we had yet another patient of dr. G.
We saw little white dots where hairs where extracted from, no regrowth to be seen.
I would give it some credit or at least more time, but we have seen many patients over the years and we have never seen regrowth proof … just proof of extracted grafts like the one one gets using regular FUE.