Another way to clone hair

Dr. Gho published research in which he plucked hairs, leaving stem cells on the shaft, and implanted them to see if they would result in new follicles.

“Hair transplantation of plucked hair biopsies,” Dermatol. Surg. (2001) 27(10):913.

“Human follicular stem cells: their presence in plucked hair and follicular cell culture” British Journal of Dermatology Volume 150 Issue 5, Pages 860 - 868.

The result was new follicles did not form. Gho went on to show that it required the stem cells on the plucked hairs to be combined with extra-cellular matrix in order to grow new follicles. In an interview in 2005, Gho said:

“Since technology never stands still, the patent is already almost 10 years old, you can image that new insights are more important than the patents itself. We have filed new patents for HairMultiplication and these will be public I think in 2006/2007.”

One of these patents turned out to be:

WIPO - Search International and National Patent Collections

This patent is from followup research of Gho’s previous plucked hair experiments trying to implant a plucked hair to grow a new follicle. The difference is, Gho now soaks the plucked hair in extracellular matrix solution prior to implantation.

Not to let a good idea go to waste, Aderans has also been working in this area and filed a patent of its own. Aderans plucks the hair, sticks it in a matrix, mixes in some DP cells, and then implants it.

It just goes to show that researchers are attempting to cover as much ground as possible. One never knows what little variation of the protocol might eventually lead to overwhelming success.

Fantastic, Hitzig/Cooley, Gho, and Aderans are apparently able to clone hair from plucked hairs. Well, Cooley said Hitzig was able to do it, but later he backpedaled from all the optimism of the first interview. Gho and Aderans have filed patents, I don’t know if they can do it or are just trying to do it, and they file patents just in case…

Anyways, its ovious that all we have is claims and patents, but the cure is not here.

Curiously, in Aderans’ patent there is no mention of Washenik nor Stenn. And its pretty old, application was at the end of 2006.

edit: oh, I see Gho’s patent is also by the same date as Aderans’. But Aderan’s is much more complex than Gho’s.
This patent by Gho was posted by Iron_Man with a 2010 date, and I said that Gho was copitalizing on Hitzig’s hype, but now its clear that this is not the case, as the original date is 2006/2007.

edit2: WTF! both patents have the same dates!! Not just the filing date, but also the publication dates!!!
filing: 22-Nov-2006
publication date: 31-May-2007

» Dr. Gho published research in which he plucked hairs, leaving stem cells on
» the shaft, and implanted them to see if they would result in new
» follicles.
»
» “Hair transplantation of plucked hair biopsies,” Dermatol. Surg. (2001)
» 27(10):913.
»
» “Human follicular stem cells: their presence in plucked hair and
» follicular cell culture” British Journal of Dermatology Volume 150 Issue 5,
» Pages 860 - 868.
»
» The result was new follicles did not form. Gho went on to show that it
» required the stem cells on the plucked hairs to be combined with
» extra-cellular matrix in order to grow new follicles. In an interview in
» 2005, Gho said:
»
» “Since technology never stands still, the patent is already almost 10
» years old, you can image that new insights are more important than the
» patents itself. We have filed new patents for HairMultiplication and these
» will be public I think in 2006/2007.”
»
» One of these patents turned out to be:
»
»
» WIPO - Search International and National Patent Collections
»
»
» This patent is from followup research of Gho’s previous plucked hair
» experiments trying to implant a plucked hair to grow a new follicle. The
» difference is, Gho now soaks the plucked hair in extracellular matrix
» solution prior to implantation.
»
» Not to let a good idea go to waste, Aderans has also been working in this
» area and filed a patent of its own. Aderans plucks the hair, sticks it in a
» matrix, mixes in some DP cells, and then implants it.
»
» Hair grafts derived from plucked hair - Aderans Research Institute, Inc.
»
» It just goes to show that researchers are attempting to cover as much
» ground as possible. One never knows what little variation of the protocol
» might eventually lead to overwhelming success.

Regarding the “plucked hairs” stuff (invention) …

Bioengineering the Hair Follicle
January/February/March 2007
By K. Stenn, K. Washenik, T. Barrows, S. Parimoo, Y. Zheng, and M. Boucher
Source: Bioengineering the Hair Follicle - PMC

EXTRACT:
Hair Follicle Growth from Transplantation of Follicular Fragments
Two approaches have been taken in attempting to regenerate hair follicles from follicle sections: (1) using fragments of whole follicles, or (2) using carefully dissected follicular papillae.
If new follicles could be generated efficiently by implanting a dissected, trisected or multi-sected mature anagen hair follicle, similar to the regenerative ability of the flatworm, Planaria,58 the bald patient would surely benefit. Unfortunately, although follicle regeneration from fragments of mature whole follicle is reported to occur in the human, its occurrence is irregular and inconsistent. The questions have been how many follicles can be generated from one mature follicle, how small a follicle piece can produce a complete follicle, and which follicular components are requisite for follicle regeneration. In most studies the follicle fragment to be studied is placed within the skin, or under the kidney capsule, of an immunocrippled mouse.

In work with human follicles, Kim et al., for example,59,60 showed that a complete follicle could be regenerated if one-half or two thirds of a full follicle were implanted; they reported that either lower or upper half of the donor follicle could produce a full new follicle but that implanting one-third of the follicle, upper or lower, would not work. When human hair follicles were systematically sectioned, in good numbers, and implanted into nude mouse skin, Tang et al.61 reported that in only one instance did a regenerated follicle result—this was using the upper portion of a follicle which had been transected below the sebaceous gland. Although the claim has been made that two hair follicles can be produced from one (30–70% success rates are anecdotally quoted in the hair transplantation field), the fragmented follicle approach to achieve follicle multiplication has not been critically evaluated or generally practiced.

In contrast to whole follicle fragments, studies with dissected rodent follicular papillae have shown that this structure, when implanted close to a receptive epithelium, will indeed induce a new hair follicle. Early embryonic studies of epithelial mesenchymal interactions in several animal systems suggested to developmental biologists that the rat whisker follicular papilla might be able to induce hair follicles.62 For the feather and hair follicle the important dermal component was found to be the papilla.62,63 These studies revealed that the mesenchyme (dermal tissue) dictates the site and structure of the appendage64–66) and that these signals are highly conserved between species (e.g., human-rabbit, human-rat32; human-mouse67). The power of the papilla was demonstrated in laboratory studies of truncated vibrissal follicles. These studies showed that a truncated hair follicle could reform a hair follicle if no more than the lower half of the follicle were removed;57,63,68 however, if more of the follicle were removed, regrowth could be rescued by placing a freshly dissected papilla within the truncated follicle base.69 More recent studies suggest that the papilla is, in fact, a dynamic structure which is fed by dermal sheath cells lateral to and surrounding the follicular bulb;70,71 moreover, papilla cells can also be cultured and then implanted into the upper skin to generate new follicles.71,72 A recent study using human follicle cells in humans shows that the phenomenon also applies to man.73 In the latter study a fragment of lower dermal sheath arising from a male donor was implanted into the arm skin of a female recipient with resultant new follicle formation. Marker studies indicated that the papilla cells of the new follicle expressed donor characteristics (i.e., Y chromosome). This study was provocative for two reasons: (a) it demonstrated a unique immunological privilege of the donor cells (the recent finding of the immunosuppressive molecule, CD200, expression by follicle stem cells [74] offers a plausible mechanism) and (b) properly placed human dermal cells can induce new follicle formations in living humans. Although it is generally believed that inductive mesenchyme is confined to the lower follicle connective tissue sheath, there may be weak activity in the cells of the upper follicle sheath as well.75
The above studies suggest that folliculoneogenesis requires a receptive epithelium and inductive mesenchyme. One might conclude that hair follicle engineering from dissociated cells is an opportunity whose time has come and that the process would only involve the production and placement of a population of trichogenic inductive dermal cells in close contact with a population of competent trichogenic epidermal cells in order to give the bald patient the relief he is seeking.

So it seems, the essential point has always been, where is the best point/part to “pluck” the follicle, to make 2 hairs from 1.

So already lots of researchers studied this procedure. The research paper (link above) by Aderans researchers, has been written and published in 2007.

So I wonder if Dr. Gary Hitzig has ever filed a patent for his procedure: “Auto Cloning”. Because it seems he has been the 1st who practiced this technique. All I know in this regard, is the following:

ISHRS Press Release (2003)
http://www.ishrs.org/pr-pr3.htm
http://journalreview.org/v2/articles/view/7728481.html

Dr. Jerry Cooley just mentioned in Apr 2009 that he visited Dr. Gary Hitzig in New York …
http://www.baldtruthXXXX.com/showpost.php?p=3322&postcount=8
(Replace the XXXX with “talk” within the URL!!)

… and that he has been interested in ““Hitzig’s Beard Grafting” (Auto Cloning)

Anyway, that is all I know …

» In an interview in
» 2005, Gho said:
»
» “Since technology never stands still, the patent is already almost 10
» years old, you can image that new insights are more important than the
» patents itself. We have filed new patents for HairMultiplication and these
» will be public I think in 2006/2007.”

Here you can read this Interview with James Bond and Dr. Gho in Nov 2005 - in full:
http://www.baldnessbattlers.com/JBInterviewGho.htm

» Curiously, in Aderans’ patent there is no mention of Washenik nor Stenn.
» And its pretty old, application was at the end of 2006.

@Spanish Dude - There are 2 groups within ARI:

Dr. Washenik (in 2003): The two groups within ARI focus on different areas of the same research - tissue engineered hair growth. In its simplest form, we have a research group in Philadelphia and a development group in Atlanta.

Our Philadelphia lab focuses on hair follicle molecular biology and cell biology. Philadelphia is a logical choice because with University of Pennsylvania, Jefferson and other institutions, there is already a strong hair biology culture in the region. Dr. Kurt Stenn is in charge of the Philadelphia group and the Chief Scientific Officer of ARI.

The seed of the Atlanta group was BioAmide and they have an engineering focus. Just as there is such a strong biology culture in Philadelphia, we feel the tissue engineering culture and environment is so strong at Georgia Tech and Emory that it is an affiliation we do not wish to lose. The Atlanta group is made up of the chief scientist from BioAmide, Tom Barrows, and we have a group down there working on things I call “development”, which essentially means taking the science and translating it into the actual substance you are going to implant into the skin, like the actual structure of the hair seeds or hair progenitor cells.

So ARI’s “hair plucking” patent has been filed by ARI’s Atlanta Group/Researchers like (inventors) Tom Barrows. So there is nothing to wonder …

But you are right, Spanish Dude. It is very interesting to see, that BOTH, Dr. Gho AND Aderans got their “hair plucking” patents at the exactly SAME date!! :surprised:

By the way …

» So I wonder if Dr. Gary Hitzig has ever filed a patent for his
» procedure: “Auto Cloning”. Because it seems he has been the 1st who
» practiced this technique. All I know in this regard, is the following:
»
» ISHRS Press Release (2003)
» http://www.ishrs.org/pr-pr3.htm
» http://journalreview.org/v2/articles/view/7728481.html
»
» Dr. Jerry Cooley just mentioned in Apr 2009 that he visited Dr.
» Gary Hitzig
in New York …
» http://www.baldtruthXXXX.com/showpost.php?p=3322&postcount=8
» (Replace the XXXX with “talk” within the URL!!)
»
» … and that he has been interested in ““Hitzig’s Beard Grafting” (Auto
» Cloning)

Dr. Jerry Cooley, Apr 2009:

In regards to beard grafting, its interesting you bring that up. I was just visiting with Gary Hitzig in New York who developed this technique over 7 years ago and uses it as an alternative to BHT for donor strapped patients. He’s been experimenting over the years with modifications, like adding fat/dermis to ‘sandwich’ the beard grafts and the use of products like Acell. This is an ‘extracellular matrix’ (ECM), one of many such products to recently be introduced to the marketplace. Interestingly, Joe Greco’s PRP protocol involves creating ECM from plasma proteins to mix with the PRP. I think their may be a potential to use PRP-ECM along with beard grafts to improve take. Like BHT, beard grafting may give hair that is more coarse and wiry than normal scalp hair. This may be a problem for people with fine hair and coarse beards, where the beard hairs will stand out from their finer neighbors. Nevertheless, I think beard grafting has the potential to be an alternative to BHT and I’ve begun offering “Hitzig Beard Grafting” and combining it with “Greco’s PRP-ECM”.

Dr Cooley

And as most of you guys already know, here you can find the outcome of Dr. Cooley’s “just visited with Dr. Gary Hitzig in New York”, just 8 month later (Jan 2010):

http://www.bignews.biz/?id=832566&keys=cloning-transplant-restoration-hair

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/hair-cloning-not-yet-recommended,1139328.shtml

Conclusion
Currently, it seems there are not many Docs out there, who already work with such a “hair plucking” procedure/technique and the help of regenerative medicin (ECM):

Dr. Gary Hitzig (New York)
Dr. Jerry Cooley (North Carolina)
Dr. Coen Gho (Dutch/Netherlands)
Aderans Research Institut (Philadelphia/Atlanta)

But the 1st one, who already offers such a procedure/technique to patients,
is Dr. Coen Gho: 2879_file7.pdf

And I have no doubts, Dr. Jerry Cooley and/or Dr. Gary Hitzig (hopefully some other Docs too) will follow soon, with their own/similar procedure - but it seems, they all “cooking their own soup” (<- no idea, how you call such a behaviour in your country), with the help of ECM, like ACell’s MatriStem and some other growth factors.

By the way …

» But the 1st one, who already offers such a procedure/technique to
» patients,
» is Dr. Coen Gho:
» 2879_file7.pdf

Dr. Gho, Nov 2005:

JB: 10) Two companies— Aderans and Intercytex—are investing millions of dollars and using relatively large teams in an effort to bring DP cell-based HM to market between 2008 and 2010. How has this impacted your own HM research?

Dr. Gho: “None, our technology is based on the follicular stem cells and not on the Dermal Papilla cells.
P.s. Let’s hope we are faster………”

Interesting - isn’t it?

It seems Dr. Gho’s prognosis has come true … :expressionless:

Thanks for the info about the two ARI groups (R&D). I didn’t know.

Regarding the patent’s dates, I don’t know how is this possible.
Maybe they were spying each other?, and once one of them filed the patent, the other one rushed to file his own version? If they file the patents in the same day, are both valid, or does the first one have priority over the other one?

Note that Gho’s patent is very primitive compared with the ARI patent. I think Gho could write his patent in less than an hour. The claims section doesn’t mention anything specific, just a couple of vague ideas. On contrast, ARI’s patent specifies everything, cells and substances employed. So it is possible that Gho rushed his patent after ARI filed his own one?

After ARI filed his patent, I think it is possible that Gho could be informed about this event, but I don’t think Gho can access the content of ARI’s patent. Gho could have some vague prior knowledge about the contents, but thats all. This could explain why Gho’s patent has no detail, while ARI’s version is totally detailed.

Of course, this is just a theory, but right now I don’t have another idea that explains the dates coincidence.

Also, the funny thing is that not only the filing date is the same, but also the publication date is the same, that is, the patent office published both in the same day (after studying them).

» » Curiously, in Aderans’ patent there is no mention of Washenik nor Stenn.
» » And its pretty old, application was at the end of 2006.
»
» @Spanish Dude - There are 2 groups within ARI:
» ---------------------------
» Dr. Washenik (in 2003): The two groups within ARI focus on different
» areas of the same research - tissue engineered hair growth. In its simplest
» form, we have a research group in Philadelphia and a development
» group in Atlanta
»
» Our Philadelphia lab focuses on hair follicle molecular biology and
» cell biology. Philadelphia is a logical choice because with University of
» Pennsylvania, Jefferson and other institutions, there is already a strong
» hair biology culture in the region. Dr. Kurt Stenn is in charge of the
» Philadelphia group and the Chief Scientific Officer of ARI.
»
» The seed of the Atlanta group was BioAmide and they have an
» engineering focus. Just as there is such a strong biology culture in
» Philadelphia, we feel the tissue engineering culture and environment is so
» strong at Georgia Tech and Emory that it is an affiliation we do not wish
» to lose. The Atlanta group is made up of the chief scientist from BioAmide,
» Tom Barrows, and we have a group down there
» working on things I call “development”, which essentially means taking the
» science and translating it into the actual substance you are going to
» implant into the skin, like the actual structure of the hair seeds or hair
» progenitor cells.

» -------------------------
»
» So ARI’s “hair plucking” patent has been filed by ARI’s Atlanta
» Group/Researchers like (inventors) Tom Barrows. So there is nothing to
» wonder …
»
» But you are right, Spanish Dude. It is very interesting to see, that BOTH,
» Dr. Gho AND Aderans got their “hair plucking” patents at the exactly SAME
» date!! :surprised:

» Maybe they were spying each other?, […]

He he, I just checkt out, that Aderans did never ever mentioned anywhere just 1 word about a “plucking hairs” procedure. So I believe, ARI “spied out” Dr. Gho’s procedure. :smiley:

The following could have been a reason for doing so:

» Here you can read this Interview with James Bond and Dr. Gho in » Nov 2005 - in full:
» http://www.baldnessbattlers.com/JBInterviewGho.htm

Besides Dr. Hitzig, NOBODY before Dr. Gho told to the public (interview/patents) about such a successful “hair stem cell” procedure in combination with “plucking hairs” - nobody!

So I think James Bond is right about that all (look at his post and conclusion above) …

So, you think that ARI was spying Gho?
Then why ARI’s patent is soooo damn detailed, while Gho’s has no details at all? Please, read the claims of both.

I know James Bond interview. It deals with HST, not plucked hairs. This interview was published here at Hairsite, and I discussed with James Bond, and I explained why I doubted that HST is possible.

» » Maybe they were spying each other?, […]
»
» He he, I just checkt out, that Aderans did never ever mentioned anywhere
» just 1 word about a “plucking hairs” procedure. So I believe, ARI “spied
» out” Dr. Gho’s procedure. :smiley:
»
» The following could have been a reason for doing so:
»
» » Here you can read this Interview with James Bond and Dr. Gho
» in » Nov 2005 - in full:
» » http://www.baldnessbattlers.com/JBInterviewGho.htm
»
» Besides Dr. Hitzig, NOBODY before Dr. Gho told to the public
» (interview/patents) about such a successful “hair stem cell” procedure in
» combination with “plucking hairs” - nobody!
»
» So I think James Bond is right about that all (look at his post and
» conclusion above) …

Reading all this has made me pluck all my hairs.
Now I am balder than before.
Is it Gho’s fault?

LOL!!!.

Sorry today I feel tihs way.

hmm thanks for information…will see if it works or not

» He he, I just checkt out, that Aderans did never ever mentioned anywhere
» just 1 word about a “plucking hairs” procedure. So I believe, ARI “spied
» out” Dr. Gho’s procedure. :smiley:

Gho’s original plucked hair research was in 1996. He didn’t publish until 2001. He was way ahead of Aderans in this area. However, the two patents are very different.

Many years ago Gho broke from traditional HM research and stopped pursuing DP cell technology. His research has shown that follicular stem cells reside on plucked hairs. These cells have been shown to regenerate shrunken follicles when cultured. However, implantation of a plucked hair will not result in neogenesis. Gho showed this is because the stem cells require communication with cells from the surrounding extracellular matrix. Gho’s patent covers culturing extracellular matrix cells and other growth factors and soaking the plucked hair in them prior to implantation of the scalp.

Ken Washenik stated in an interview many years ago that Dr. Gho had foreseen most others in the field of hair multiplication research. In fact, Aderans has gained a lot of knowledge from Gho’s research and has intelligently broken away from a pure DP cell based procedure. This is what they mean by a 2-cell approach. They basically use the same cells as Gho, but they prepare them differently and place them in a matrix so they can clump. 3-D clumping greatly improves the consistency of neogenesis. Aderans patent covers plucking hair to get follicular stem cells, mixing the plucked hair with dermal cells and other growth factors, and providing the cells a host-clumping environment in which to regenerate follicles. (Jahoda showed that 3-D clumping during culturing greatly improved cell viability and kept the cells from degenerating into other non-hair cell types).

Although Aderans has heavily ripped off Gho’s research, they have perhaps improved the technique such that it stands a better chance of success.

Gho’s research toward HM is currently in snail mode as he has a very small team and very little funding. It’s improbable that he can beat a well staffed, well funded research team like Aderans, but then again, he definitely jumped years ahead of them at one point, so it’s perceivable he could have another breakthrough.

Personally, I think we will be waiting a good while longer for HM, and Aderans will have to go through several iterations of refining their technique in order to get it consistent. HM is much more difficult to accomplish than most people (myself included) originally thought. In the meantime, we have a really clunky version of it that works to some degree called HST. I see no good reason why this clunky version can not be brought into more widespread commercial success though.

Things are moving forward slowly, but they are moving forward. IMO, our best chance of true HM is from Aderans. I don’t expect them to go right through phase II and into phase III without making several adjustments to the current protocol. This will require some time.

» It’s improbable that he can beat a well
» staffed, well funded research team like Aderans, but then again, he
» definitely jumped years ahead of them at one point, so it’s perceivable he
» could have another breakthrough.

By the way …

Dutch:
Tevens kunnen wij met gepaste trots aankondigen dat het volgende wetenschappelijk artikel voor april 2010 in het internationaal bekende peer-reviewed tijdschrift Journal of Dermatological Treatment (JDT) zal verschijnen:
DONOR HAIR FOLLICLE PRESERVATION BY PARTIAL FOLLICULAR UNIT EXTRACTION.
A method to optimize hair transplantation. Coen G.Gho MD, H.A. Martino Neumann MD, PhD

English:
In addition, we can proudly announce, that the following scientific article, will appear in April 2010 in the internationally known peer-reviewed “Journal of Dermatological Treatment” (JDT):
DONOR HAIR FOLLICLE PRESERVATION BY PARTIAL FOLLICULAR UNIT EXTRACTION.
A method to optimize hair transplantation. Coen G.Gho MD, H.A. Martino Neumann MD, PhD

Source: Nieuwsbank, waar nieuws meerwaarde krijgt | Nieuwsbank
---------------------------------------------------

So I’m really interested about this article. I mean, I’m interested to read, HOW Dr. Gho & colleague are going to describe this procedure …

Okay, this is the way to do things. At least its a good starting point.
It will be interesting to read that article.
I hope Dr. Gho will post before and after photos of the donor site, and he will tell us if the hairs can cycle. I mean, both the regenerated hair at the donor site and the hair moved at the recipient site.
If the donor site regenerates, but these hairs can’t cycle, it is useless.

» English:
» In addition, we can proudly announce, that the following
» scientific article, will appear in April 2010
» in the internationally known peer-reviewed “Journal of Dermatological
» Treatment” (JDT):
» DONOR HAIR FOLLICLE PRESERVATION BY PARTIAL FOLLICULAR UNIT
» EXTRACTION
» A method to optimize hair transplantation. Coen G.Gho MD, H.A. Martino
» Neumann MD, PhD
»
» Source: Nieuwsbank, waar nieuws meerwaarde krijgt | Nieuwsbank
» ---------------------------------------------------
»
» So I’m really interested about this article. I mean, I’m interested to
» read, HOW Dr. Gho & colleague are going to describe this
» procedure …

maybe it’s another way of “cloning” hair, but seems to me that this is just something Dr. Gho was working on a long time ago, he filed the patent application years ago and only just received the patent now, so it looks like news to some of us - it looks like a brand new development.

I don’t think this is anything new or anything revolutionary… maybe it’s good science and proves Dr. Gho knows a lot of the details, but WHERE IS THE COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT?? Or did Dr. Gho sell all that to an investment company so they could mothball it forever?

I mean that is the real question. So what if he gets a patent now on this, what is he doing to develop it into a product?

It seems to me that if we’re just hearing this stuff now about a patent, out of the blue from James Bond, but we haven’t heard any other news about it, it’s not really that earth - shattering.

also how powerful is this new procedure, really?? So he’s shown that if you pluck a hair and treat the end of the hair with some cells, then it does what? GROWS ONE NEW HAIR??? Great, you’ve just cloned a grand total of ONE HAIR.

Not terribly earth - shattering IMHO…

» I don’t think this is anything new or anything revolutionary… maybe it’s
» good science and proves Dr. Gho knows a lot of the details, but WHERE IS
» THE COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT?? Or did Dr. Gho sell all that to an
» investment company so they could mothball it forever?

What do you mean with “commercial development”?
Which information do you expect?
A postcard to about 6,5 billion humans?
An ad at HairSite? :smiley:

Not sure, but it seems that Dr. Gho concretely started in 2008 to sell his HM technique commercial.
Here are some of his ads in different journals/magazines:

His own hair journal 2008 (English):
2879_file10.pdf

Media Planet, Feb 2008 (page 8):
2879_file11.pdf

Media Planet, Jun 2008 (page 10):
2879_file12.pdf

Amsterdam Metro, Sep 2008 (page 22):
2879_file13.pdf

Maybe there are some more commercial ads out there, I’m not aware of them. But I couldn’t find some more of them, and not any in 2009. Maybe Dr. Gho thought, it isn’t necessary to pay for ads anymore? :lookaround: