Another case of FRAUD; Here we go again;)

Another day, another clinic lifting our photos for their own use on the web. When will the insanity stop?

I present for your review the Caprice Cosmetic Clinic…

http://www.capricosmetic.com/photos.html

And the result of them having some rather large cajones…

I have to add a thank you to Phillip at BHR clinic as he is the one that brought this to my attention.

Which one is your patient, all of them?

not again! let me guess, the reason for that: “it’s the webmaster who lifted the pictures from hasson n wong, the doctor has no knowledge of it.” :wink:

Yes, AGAIN! I’m almost to the point of seeing this as comical. It’s one thing to use our pics and fein ignorance, it’s another thing altogether to shoot a TV commercial with the pics. SOMEONE has to see them and it’s hard for me to believe that a little light didn’t go off in SOMEONE’S head where they thought, “hey, I don’t know these guys”.

ABC, yes ALL of them are ours.

» Yes, AGAIN! I’m almost to the point of seeing this as comical. It’s one
» thing to use our pics and fein ignorance, it’s another thing altogether to
» shoot a TV commercial with the pics. SOMEONE has to see them and it’s hard
» for me to believe that a little light didn’t go off in SOMEONE’S head where
» they thought, “hey, I don’t know these guys”.
»
» ABC, yes ALL of them are ours.

Make sure you download the video and make copies of their website now before they take it down and deny stealing your pics.

Great to see you exposing these clinics Joe as its so unethical of them to do this and its always the same old lame excuse,webmaster at fault.

» Yes, AGAIN! I’m almost to the point of seeing this as comical. It’s one
» thing to use our pics and fein ignorance, it’s another thing altogether to
» shoot a TV commercial with the pics. SOMEONE has to see them and it’s hard
» for me to believe that a little light didn’t go off in SOMEONE’S head where
» they thought, “hey, I don’t know these guys”.
»
» ABC, yes ALL of them are ours.

LOL (ok it’s not funny), look at it this way, you should take pride in the fact that all these people are stealing from Hasson and Wong repeatedly and not from other clinics, it says something about the quality of your photos that stand out from the crowd :slight_smile: