Amilcar...hangininthere...baldie42 end others

they stop to lose time arguing idea and personal thoughts, this forum is on multiplication of hair, not personal opinion. not if says more on intercytex, aderans nothing, only ideas staffs who not interest nobody.

» they stop to lose time arguing idea and personal thoughts, this forum is on
» multiplication of hair, not personal opinion. not if says more on
» intercytex, aderans nothing, only ideas staffs who not interest nobody.

The truth is no one on these boards actually does anything.get real,there’d be nothing on this HM board if all we talked about was a HM update - Get real!

If I wanted information,I would phone the Farjo Clinic or email Intercytex,if I thought it would amount to anything,but I’ve finished all that,it gets me no where,take a look at most of my past posts to see what I mean.

If I actually start a thead myself it is usually regarding HM,check it out.

HM is just a big might be at present,so please let me know anything different.

HM is huge. You think Intercytex would hide that from their investors if they are anywhere near introducing HM to the market ?

» HM is huge. You think Intercytex would hide that from their investors if
» they are anywhere near introducing HM to the market ?

What I was trying to state is how many of you on this board have actually picked up the phone and spoke to the Farjo Clinic,not many,I have on several occassions,or even email Intercytex,etc.I’m convinced it will happen,but when is the big question,neither Intercytex or the Farjo Clinic are letting anything out of the bag,at the moment.

My indepth conversation with the Farjo Clinic from last Christmas time convinced me,but that was another 12 months ago.

Last time I spoke to them they just told me,that they’d just started another lot of volunteers,and to get any info,they’d have to do the 40 weeks,which should bring us to the middle of 2008,so until then its a big nothing.We’ll just have to keep playing the waiting game.

Maybe we’d all be better off looking at sites like Bald r us or the likes,and trying to get used to having no hair,it might be the easier option.

HM will happen,but no one knows when!