Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Amazing Lasercomb for sale - not using it anymore

Hey guys, been a lurker for a long time, so please don’t flame me for posting this. Last summer I purchased an amazing laserbrush for $100. I used it for about a month, but due to my schedule and some events that unfolded in my personal life, I simply don’t have the time or energy to use this brush at the end of the day. Rather than it sitting there doing nothing in my house, I thought I’d try offering it to any interested parties here. It’s practically brand new and I’ll cut a good deal on the price.

If interested, reply to this thread with a junk/alternate email for me to contact you at. I can supply photos, too.

thanks-

Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Terms of Use & Privacy

This is an advertising site for paid advertisers to showcase successful hair restoration results only. It is not the mandate of this site to engage in the discussion of failed, unsuccessful procedures, lawsuits, litigations, refunds or complaint cases. Surgical hair restoration procedures carry risks. Please do thorough research, consult your own physician and investigate a doctor's background carefully before making a decision. By proceeding to use our site, you agree to abide by our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy at http://hairsite.com/terms-of-use/ where you can also find a list of HairSite's sponsoring physicians.