Amazing hair transplant result from Dr. Arvind Poswal

My thanks to Dr. Arvind and his great team. An extraordinary doctor with exceptionally skilled team. I would also like to thank Dr. Ruby.
I highly recommend Dr. A’s clinic and consider myself fortunate to have such great doctors in my country.
Many of you know I had my first transplant in '08. I have posted my pictures on my blog http://dev-hairtransplant.blogspot.com/
I am against strip but at the same time I am not blessed with a hairy body nor abundant beard. I am from India and my skin complexion is dark. Going for my first transplant, my fears included any white dot like scarring on my face and whether I will have sufficient grafts to eventually go for the hairline I wish to.

I am happy to say, that all the grafts grew and there is no scars anywhere in the donor regions. I am now confident that I will be able to acheive most, if not all, of my hair regrowth aims.
Dr. Arvind, if you can, please post my pictures without showing the face.

I will be available the next few days to answer any questions.

Its more then 13 months after Dev underwent the 1st session at our clinic.
1129 grafts (710 scalp + 419 beard origin) in Feb 2008.

His detailed monthwise pictures from 2008 are compiled at
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-35160.html

For quick comparison, here’s the before picture

Following are some pictures taken in March 2009. They demonstrate excellent growth of the transplanted grafts as well as very good healing in the donor areas.

The blue square indicates the recipient area in Feb 2008.

Donor area pictures 13 months after extraction

Hey Dev thanks for giving us an in depth account of your progress, growth looks excellent and from the pictures very natural.

With your complexion you would be a good candidate for the “white dot scarring” we hear so much about, however, you have NONE! Great work Dr Ruby (if that’s who performed the work).

BTW you look better with that island of hair at the front shaven off.:wink:

» Hey Dev thanks for giving us an in depth account of your progress, growth
» looks excellent and from the pictures very natural.
»
» With your complexion you would be a good candidate for the “white dot
» scarring” we hear so much about, however, you have NONE! Great work Dr Ruby
» (if that’s who performed the work).
»
» BTW you look better with that island of hair at the front shaven off.:wink:

Thank you for the compliments. I decided to shave off the forelock a few months ago.