Alvi Armani updated Result - 5023 grafts

Some people will remember this case when I posted it several months ago. He has taken some update photos for everyone to see. He has had 2 seperate procedures with Dr. Armani. The first was 2,500 grafts (FUSS), the 2nd procedure was 2,523 grafts (FUE)

This person is available to meet patients in the NEW YORK / NEW JERSEY area if you would like to see his result in person.

BEFORE

AFTER

Here are his updated photos:

dude has a completely transformed look. i remember this. he looks great now.

is FUSS the strip version of HT for armani?

also was the first procedure to zones 1 and 2? and the second to the back zones?

Thats just a beautiful result, what a great transformation.

why are the transplated hair a different colour variation?

show us pictures of your hair WET and slicked back.

Very very nice results…good to see some more updated pics on older cases. Looks like he is maintaining his hair quite well. One of the pics his strip scar is a little visible but it’s a small price to pay considering what one can achieve with a HT procedure. This patient must be extremely happy with his outcome.

Wow, this time I am impressed, usually the results on this board are mediocre or looked obvious that the guy had hair transplant.

how old is this guy again?

» how old is this guy again?

He is 34.

Hi,impressive rsults.
Khizar

Something doesn’t jive here

Here’s someone with 4300 grafts
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-57881-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer.html

Here’s someone with 3000 grafts (an additional 1500 grafts would give this guy similar results)
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-58133-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer.html

and here’s someone with 4400 grafts
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-57924-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer.html

All this those patients seem to have similar hair characteristics, and none of their results look remotely similar to this patients results.

Fantastic results…

He looks totally different and quite happy (as he should be)

Concerning those 3 examples …

Who is it exactly that started this whole if he got this then i should get that!?

Everyone reacts differnetly to a procedure, the way they took care of their grafts, their disciplined post op, the DR himself I mean it seems like some of the top Dr’s here all have pretty consisent results within their group of patients.

The woods patentients are pretty stable, the Drs. Hasson & Won patients as well and so are the Armani patients.

Everyone has their own style and you can definetly see their work differ. All good but slightly different.

I dont believe comparing that many grafts to that many grafts look at results and say WTF is the right thing to do… I think many factors should be considered before doing a head to head.

Ie. Health, weight, age, Dr, grafts, placement of grafts, similar post op, and pre op, etc …

All I beleive that we can do is evaulate every case on a case by case basis and offer whatever feedback that we wish. Direct comparo’s with so many differnt factors IMO is a tough one to do.

Congrats on your results again man… Enjoy it in good health!!!

Cheers

MoM

I noticed that also, there is no standard whatsoever, patient A’s 1000 grafts could mean 2000 for someone else, the #s never jive

» Something doesn’t jive here
»
» Here’s someone with 4300 grafts
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-57881-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer.html
»
» Here’s someone with 3000 grafts (an additional 1500 grafts would give this
» guy similar results)
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-58133-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer.html
»
» and here’s someone with 4400 grafts
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-57924-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer.html
»
» All this those patients seem to have similar hair characteristics, and
» none of their results look remotely similar to this patients results.

Members of the forum would like to see the POST OP PHOTOS so that we can see for ourselves the graft placement.

Then we want after shots at the SAME angles and closeness as the before photos.

After photos would further help to validate, or invalidate, the “portrayed” results in these photos.

Surely you have some in your shill folder.

» Members of the forum would like to see the POST OP PHOTOS so that we can
» see for ourselves the graft placement.
»
» Then we want after shots at the SAME angles and closeness as the before
» photos.
»
» After photos would further help to validate, or invalidate, the
» “portrayed” results in these photos.
»
» Surely you have some in your shill folder.

All after photos were taken by the patient himself in his natural environment.

I suggest if you are not happy with the lighting in his after photos you take up his offer to meet him in person. He lives in New York and is available to meet for anyone who wants to see his result up close.

Please email me at eric@alviarmani.com to set this up.

» » Members of the forum would like to see the POST OP PHOTOS so that we can
» » see for ourselves the graft placement.
» »
» » Then we want after shots at the SAME angles and closeness as the before
» » photos.
» »
» » After photos would further help to validate, or invalidate, the
» » “portrayed” results in these photos.
» »
» » Surely you have some in your shill folder.
»
» All after photos were taken by the patient himself in his natural
» environment.
»
» I suggest if you are not happy with the lighting in his after photos you
» take up his offer to meet him in person. He lives in New York and is
» available to meet for anyone who wants to see his result up close.
»

Oh come on how is that possible to be an all transplant result Pats!!!

since we all know that transplants dont give a full head of hair is evident that something else is in play.Obviously an excellent responder to drugs its as simple as that…I can see the hairline that is transplanted is pretty obvious but the rest of the head???Whats up with that?

I am wondering when clinics post results like this and claim that this an all transplant result that will hold with further procedures if he looses more hair, what will other clinics do when they spend their time posting actual transplant results only to look inadequate. I am afraid this might lead to more clinics post misleading photos and messages of what a transplant can do.

At least give credit to his regime man!!!What do you take us for?

» Members of the forum would like to see the POST OP PHOTOS so that we can
» see for ourselves the graft placement.
»
» Then we want after shots at the SAME angles and closeness as the before
» photos.
»
» After photos would further help to validate, or invalidate, the
» “portrayed” results in these photos.
»
» Surely you have some in your shill folder.

• i would like to know is that guy on the before pictures the same guy who is on the after pictures. Maybe these are 2 different people? I don’t see on the before pictures man face and this guy might be whoever.

»
» + i would like to know is that guy on the before pictures the same guy who
» is on the after pictures. Maybe these are 2 different people? I don’t see
» on the before pictures man face and this guy might be whoever.

come on,I dont think so that would be too much. I dont find it that hard to believe that it is the same guy, the hairline is obviously transplanted and the level of thckness you see behind can only be achieved by natural hair.An excellent responder to drugs

But i eould like to see immedite post op picss to see exactly the area transplanted

» come on,I dont think so that would be too much. I dont find it that hard
» to believe that it is the same guy, the hairline is obviously transplanted
» and the level of thckness you see behind can only be achieved by natural
» hair.An excellent responder to drugs
»
» But i eould like to see immedite post op picss to see exactly the area
» transplanted

I don’t think is meds that gave him the thicker hair…it’s the HT and also use of hair gel and other hair products…the damn hair is even a different color than the non-transplanted hair…

As a former patient of Dr. Armani’s I can tell you that these results and this person are the same. I had 4000 FUE’s done myself, and pretty soon I will have my blog up to share my results with everyone. The legitimacy of Dr. Armani’s work should not be questioned. This man’s hairline looks fantastic, and so does the rest of his hair. If you go to Dr. Armani’s website you will see how great his work is at restoring hair. Take a look at some Norwood 6’s and how he restored their hair. After undergoing a mediocre strip surgery with another hair surgeon before Dr. Armani, I could tell you that both the results and the procedure are the best.