Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Alvi-Armani FUE Tranplant & Pictures

Hi All,
I would like to share with you my hair transplant journey with Alvi Armani. I will also post before/after photos so you could see the improvement.

There is no doubt in my mind that the Alvi Armani clinic is one of the best FUE clinics out there. The reason I say that is because I’ve done a massive research for 3 years and talking to real patients of his clinic and seeing their results. The work excellence of the Alvi Armani clinic were completely unique from other tranplants I saw with different hair restoration doctors. Making your transplant so natural that no way anyone can detect the work unless you tell them.

My first procedure was with Dr. Sara Armani consisted of 3552 FUE grafts and that was basically to restore the hairline and zone 2. As you see in the picture my before picture I basically had no hair and very thin and light…

Here are results after the first procedure and i still got 2 more month of more growth and thickening

2 month later following my 1st procedure I went it for another transplant this time for the crown area of 2300 FUE and basically this is how my crown looked prior…

On 4/8/2009 just recently

I went for 2100 FUE grafts to do some work in Zone 3 basically an area that has not been touched yet. I will soon be posting more pictures of my progress.

I give the Alvi Armani A++++ they really changed my life I have never been more confident in myself till my transplant.

Burberry that is an excellent improvement in your apperance. The 3rd procedure addressing the mid scalp will really finish you off nicely!

I was just viewing your journal and the crownwork is a monster. I am amazed, it looks incredibly natural, you are a lucky man.

Strange, the front is nothing like the dense hairline that we would normally expect from Dr. Armani

the light area u see in zone 3 was never touched…till this procedure so i’ll be posting pictures of the progress.
As for the hairline and zone 2 it looks very good…if you compare it to what i had before basically no hair.
In addition I still have 3 more month of more growth and thickening for that area…im very pleased :slight_smile:

» the light area u see in zone 3 was never touched…till this procedure so
» i’ll be posting pictures of the progress.
» As for the hairline and zone 2 it looks very good…if you compare it to
» what i had before basically no hair.
» In addition I still have 3 more month of more growth and thickening for
» that area…im very pleased :slight_smile:

Can you wear your hair differently or do you have to brush your hair down like wearing bangs all the time (like what you have in the pics)?

Sorry I did not understand what you meant can u reiterate your question

» Sorry I did not understand what you meant can u reiterate your question

congrats on the improvement. do you feel all your grafts have grown in?

have you tried wearing your hair buzzed now that you have more hair? it may give you a fuller look. now that you have a good hairline it may fair you even better.

Yes, I would say that 99% of my grafts grew in. lol i can’t count them 1 by 1 to be exact but i look at my before photo that I hate looking at now …and i basically had no harline no hair in zone 2, you can say i was bald front to back because the existing hair that I did have were very thin and light.
It feels good now that I can grow and cut my hair when ever and style it the way I want.
With zone 3 being covered on my recent procedure i believe it’s going to look very nice once the grafts fully grow.
Dr. Antonio and Sara Arman did a great job giving me a natural looking hairline that is completely undetectable and that’s what im really happy about.

Burberry, I have really enjoyed following your journey. You look years younger with your new hairline. Thanks for sharing your pics and story in here.:slight_smile:

Just want to get this right, so you actually have 5852 + 2100 grafts in total since the beginning?

yes, the last procedure was 3 days ago 2100 FUE

» yes, the last procedure was 3 days ago 2100 FUE

I’m sorry. I’m not that impressed by the results of your first transplant. For 3k+ grafts, i would think you should have gotten more density. It looks rather thin beyond the first 1".

I don’t know about the second transplant since you didn’t show any real pictures of it.

Hopefully your third transplant will give you more density.

really nice results.

Great result Burberry…

I bet you are well happy with your result?

Good luck for any further ones.