Alvi Armani (Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi) FUE Hair Transplant

Great experience with AlviArmani, Beverly Hills (April). Undertook, FUE hair transplant procedure. The entire team made me very comfortable and the experience could not have been better. The team feels like a family and is very welcoming. The day started with design review and discussion around the final details for my hair line goals. Dr. Hayatdavoudi offered solid insights and suggestions around my hairline design and the design process was an enjoyable collaboration - he “get’s me”. Dr. Baubac is very patient and I never felt “rushed” or that any on my questions weren’t addressed. Very professional feel and the actual procedure was a breeze. Everything was finished by mid afternoon and a light lunch was even provided (the Salmon and steamed vegetables were delicious thanks). It felt like a day at the spa. Didn’t need to take extra medication for pain relief post operative say in the days that followed. My new hair in zone 1 and 2 has been growing in fats and Amazingly! I’m delighted with results thus far, the Norwood class III is history. Having hair sure makes me look a lot younger and it’s great not to be worrying about the former bald spaces anymore. My only regret with the experience was not undertaking it sooner in my life. It was worth every dollar of the investment and more. I wouldn’t hesitate recommending the clinic and their services to any of my family or friends.