Alvi Armani 7000+ FUE Photo update

» » » burberry…
» » » i really like your restoration!!
» » » do you plan to use any more grafts to thicken up things a bit on
» » » top,though it looks nice already…im talking bout hair greed here;)
» »
» » Burberry i think the lighting in your pics are poor, reason i say this
» i
» » dark pics and it come out my hair is fine, under direct sunlight this
» is
» » not the case. Im sorry but its cloudy in your pics
» »
» » I have not seen one decent lighting photo of your hair.
» »
» » Please can you show us thanks
»
» You really think the lighting is poor?? Poor?
»
» He is outside with the sun shining directly on his face. He is at fault
» because it was cloudy out?? :wink:
»

No, its his fault that we havent seen one single pic in good ligthing with his hair spiked up to see the hairline… all this pictures taken from a big distance or in the car or at a bar at night are extremly deceiving and you know it.

These pics dont really show much, we can see what looks like a full head of hair, but no close up detail. I’d have to see close up detail to get exited about this, hairline shots are the best imho.

» These pics dont really show much, we can see what looks like a full head of
» hair, but no close up detail. I’d have to see close up detail to get exited
» about this, hairline shots are the best imho.

Sparky,

Burberry has posted other photos of his result, they are all in his personal journal. http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/personal_journal-pj-522.html

I still feel these pic aren’t showing the top of his head in direct sunlight, If he can can he make a video and brush his hair backwards so we can see the density?

If all look as good as the pics he has posted, i will give Armani my ££££ and get a HT by him

» Here’s some photo’s I took yesterday while jet skiing.
» Dr. Armani did an amazing job I am very pleased.

This topic is ambiguous. Who are you referring to when you say Dr. Armani? There’s apparently two of them? From your personal journals, it looks like Dr. Sara Armani did your first procedure, which was for your hair line. Then Dr. Alvi Armani did your second procedure, for the crown. You don’t say who did the third procedure (second hairline procedure). Is Dr. Sara Armani still doing surgeries?

Yeah I looked at those and they do show more, but really need close up hairline and top of head shots, the hairline is the most important bit for me, I have seen other good looking hairlines fromn Armani, but was interested to see them in this case as its a very big restoration.