Alvi-Armani 7000 +FUE Before/After

Hi!

Really nice result. Just a question about finance… how did you afford this procedure? 7000 fue with Armani would surely cost alot?

» I do have more photos to post prior to my recent transplant im just waiting
» to get my laptop back from repair.

Burberry, your results look fantastic. You must be ecstatic, congratulations. Can I ask you a few questions?

Firstly, how has Dr. Armani planned for future loss? Eg. do you have more donor hair available in case you continue to lose hair? Your donor area looks OK right now (based on the one or two images that I saw) but what if you continue to lose hair - how will Dr. Armani handle that? As I said, your donor area looks OK, but I’m not sure you could harvest more grafts there.

Secondly, if you do take more photos, can I ask you to take a top view photo also, similar to the view of the Zone 1,2,3 and 4 diagram that Armani works from?

Finally, did Armani perform the surgery on you, or was it another doctor from Armani’s clinic?

Many thanks,
Leo

Hi Leonard,

I was NW6 and there was no hair left to lose, but my donor is still good for another procedure.
My first procedure was performed by Dr. Sarah Armani and the 2nd and 3rd were by Dr. Armani himself.

Burberry you look amazing to say the least. Congratulations on everything man! You have so much to be ecstatic about. Being an Armani patient myself, and having 2 procedures I’m sure you will agree with me how he has changed your life just like he has mine. I also have more donor hair should I need it,and knowing that Dr. Armani is there definitely makes it less frightening to deal with hair loss. Good luck with everything and keep us posted.