Alvi-Armani 7000 +FUE Before/After

Here are before photos to post and a comparison of what my donor looked like before any procedures and how it looks after 7,000 plus grafts used.

Does having hair change one’s demeanor? You look so mellow without hair and so mean with hair :slight_smile:

Hi, just to be clear, your subject line says 7000 fue and your signature has 5500 grafts. Great result anyway to say the least.

sorry forgot to update my signature since.
Thank you

» Hi, just to be clear, your subject line says 7000 fue and your signature
» has 5500 grafts. Great result anyway to say the least.

The patient had an additonal procedure of over 1,500 grafts FUE which put him up over 7,000 grafts FUE. I will have to pull his file to get the exact numbers.

very honest pics burberry. looks great. so it looks like you have an office type of job. how long did you take off before going back to work? did you tell people what you were having done?

Brilliant!!. Will your hair thinken up more? or is that about it?

That really is amazing, I thought people said you couldn’t get 7,000 or 8,000 grafts using just FUE. Is this all FUE??

Redman,
Thank you for the comment.
I was back to work the 2nd day after the transplant. No pain at all

DHT,

Yes, my entire tranplant is FUE I did not want the long scar behind my head.

Your donor definitely looks like they took a lot of grafts out of it. With that said, I would rather have an overharvested donor than a sparse top, so i think you made the right move…no one stares at the back of a person’s head anyways. Looks great!

» DHT,
»
» Yes, my entire tranplant is FUE I did not want the long scar behind my
» head.

» Redman,
» Thank you for the comment.
» I was back to work the 2nd day after the transplant. No pain at all

2nd day? What you guys think? With the swelling kicking in on the 2nd or 3rd day it looks difficult (unless you take your balloon face to the office). Crap!

» » Hi, just to be clear, your subject line says 7000 fue and your signature
» » has 5500 grafts. Great result anyway to say the least.
»
» The patient had an additonal procedure of over 1,500 grafts FUE which put
» him up over 7,000 grafts FUE. I will have to pull his file to get the exact
» numbers.

Pats: 7000+??? Would you please post his immediate post-op photos from his third procedure? I have never seen those posted on this or any other site?

»
» Pats: 7000+??? Would you please post his immediate post-op photos from his
» third procedure? I have never seen those posted on this or any other site?

Yes, Burberry has had over 7,000 grafts FUE. I will check his file for post op photos from his third procedure.

» Your donor definitely looks like they took a lot of grafts out of it. With
» that said, I would rather have an overharvested donor than a sparse top, so
» i think you made the right move…no one stares at the back of a person’s
» head anyways. Looks great!
»

you got that right…if that’s the trade off then in my opinion it’s worth it. i’d just keep it short just like he has it…its the way i wear my hair anyway.

» Your donor definitely looks like they took a lot of grafts out of it. With
» that said, I would rather have an overharvested donor than a sparse top, so
» i think you made the right move…no one stares at the back of a person’s
» head anyways. Looks great!
»
»
»
»
» » DHT,
» »
» » Yes, my entire tranplant is FUE I did not want the long scar behind my
» » head.

Yeah, plus now his hair looks very uniform. The back is equal in density with the rest of the scalp, which is perfect. I actually know some people with no balding, but just very thin diffuse hair all over. It definitely looks much better than being a NW7.

» Here are before photos to post and a comparison of what my donor looked
» like before any procedures and how it looks after 7,000 plus grafts used.
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»

Gotta agree with the previous poster… you should be smiling a lot more! LOL… I would have a grin ear to ear if I had that hairline again! =)

Anyway… GREAT RESULTS!!!

2 questions…

1. what would it look like if you were to shave your head? How detectable would it be?

2. What was the cost of this? 7000 is A LOT of grafts!!

Thanks and congrats again!! Phenomenal!!

LoL I am very happy no doubt. It just feels weird to smile while taking photos to post haha.
I have cut my hair very short and the transplanted hair is completely undetectable and thats one of the best things I like about Dr. Armani’s work.

I do have more photos to post prior to my recent transplant im just waiting to get my laptop back from repair.

» I do have more photos to post prior to my recent transplant im just waiting
» to get my laptop back from repair.

hey burberry how long did it take your scalp to heal or at least not be so red or scabbed after the surgery? i work in a conservative workplace and trying to take enough days off as well as try and see what i can do to not make things so obvious.