Alvi Armani - 4000 FUE Zones 1, 2 and 4

For people saying this guy has no visible hair loss, you either 1) have an agenda against Armani or 2) you’re blind. Minimal hair loss does not equate to no visible hair loss. This guy has a very thin crown. And a thinning NW3 forelock.

Very nice crown work for only 1K and the amount of loss - or at least hairstyle shows it.

Can we get exact numbers for the front 1/3 (1/2 separately). The hairstyle looks okay. How much does he have left if the midscalp continues to thin?

I’m not sure if I would praise the transplant because of the number, but it looks good.

» For people saying this guy has no visible hair loss, you either 1) have an
» agenda against Armani or 2) you’re blind. Minimal hair loss does not equate
» to no visible hair loss. This guy has a very thin crown. And a thinning
» NW3 forelock.

I dont see any visible hairloss to justify a transplant at this stage, if transplants should be planned carefully and their goal is to create an illusion of density…his native hair are so many that he doesnt need even an illusion!!! his hair can look perfectly normal with the correct hairstyle!I know i was once at this stage of hairloss!!!

but you know what f*ck it i am certainly not blind… i ve heard this agenda crap so many times some people are just too thick and dont even deserve their eyes opened to the risks. whatever very nice result this guy obviously needed 4000 grafts. Maybe smart businessmen and shills deserve better treatment than thick dellusional posters.

Well done nice transplant give them what they want ciao

The patient is in his mid 30’s and decided to get an HT. I think his look is very much improved.

My frontal 1/3 was shot, gone, blitzo, before I had 4055 graft HT with Dr. Armani. The meds have maintained my mid scalp and crown. My front end is done. I don’t see me ever having to touch my frontal 1/3 as it was completley restored. I may need some work done on my mid scalp and crown at sometime time in the future, and I have plenty of donor left to do that. For now my mid scalp, and crown are doing great, and I may never need another HT.

I think some of you are righting this result off to easily, and making some future predictions about it that are way off the mark.

Hey,

I think this guy looks great. His hair was nice before but he was thinning and you can totally tell the difference.

IMO, I think it looks really good and that this guy should be proud to show off his head of hair. His hair is great and you could never tell he had a HT.

Gabriel

There will always be skeptics. As long as the patient is taking the proper precautions to maintain his/her existing hair,(topical or pill form) a procedure that size should not be an issue. the success of that procedure and longevity of that success is not only probable based medical logic, but past precedence. it works.

» The patient below had 4,000 grafts FUE with Dr. Armani in Dubai for zones
» 1, 2 and 4. The goal here was to fill in the temples and to strengthen the
» hairline as well as behind the hairline in zone 2, and to fill in the
» entire crown area.
»
» The after photos are taken at 10 months.
»
» Before
»
»
»
»
»
» After
»
»

»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»

For those who said that this guy had no visible hair loss, I suggest that you get a better monitor. This guy clearly has visible hair loss and he is in his mid-30’s. I think that he has made an excellent, well-informed decision to go forward with the surgery. This is yet another prime example of the excellent work being done at Alvi Armani. I’ll bet the patient is thrilled with the outcome.

» He is in his mid 30’s. He has had 3,000 grafts to restore zones 1 and 2
» (the first 1/3 of his head) with grafts placed all in between his existing
» hairs. If his natural hairline continues to receede or thin he is fully
» covered in that area.
»
» He had 1,000 grafts for the crown.
»
» The patient’s hairloss has been stabalized with meds for the last 4-5
» years where he was comfortable with addressing both the crown and the
» front.

I have nothing to quibble about with this patient because he’s in his mid 30s; These types of transplants make more sense on older patients whose hairloss slowed down to a crawl.

On the other hand, if this guy was in his mid20s OR if he experienced all that hairloss rapidly in his 30s OR if he just started to notice his regime failing him (as they often do), THAN I’d have to renege on my previous comment and call this transplant a terrible idea.

wherediditgo is completely right. It seems like people here do not want to give credit where it is due. This gentleman is clearly suffering from hair loss, especially in the crown area. His hairline is also very thin. When you look at these after pictures the change is incredible to say the least.

» For those who said that this guy had no visible hair loss, I suggest that
» you get a better monitor. This guy clearly has visible hair loss and he is
» in his mid-30’s. I think that he has made an excellent, well-informed
» decision to go forward with the surgery. This is yet another prime example
» of the excellent work being done at Alvi Armani. I’ll bet the patient is
» thrilled with the outcome.

I think people should also try and focus on the result. True his age is important as well as the fact that he is on meds, but that’s all people seem to focus on.

The fact is, the guys results are totaly undetectable. Isn’t that what we all want??

I think people should also try and focus on the result. True his age is
important as well as the fact that he is on meds, but that’s all people
seem to focus on.

The fact is, the guys results are totaly undetectable. Isn’t that what
we all want??

The fact is, totally undetectable results can quickly turn into totally detectable results if the patient can’t maintain their hair because they’re either too young for a transplant or if their meds are failing. That problem is only compounded if the patient wants an aggressive transplant, and their surgeon is happy to oblige that request.

Most folks want LONGER-TERM solutions; meds/age are part of that goal, and that’s why we focus on them.

A bunch of Wall Street tycoons produced great results making money off the housing boom for several years.

» For those who said that this guy had no visible hair loss, I suggest that
» you get a better monitor. This guy clearly has visible hair loss and he is
» in his mid-30’s. I think that he has made an excellent, well-informed
» decision to go forward with the surgery. This is yet another prime example
» of the excellent work being done at Alvi Armani. I’ll bet the patient is
» thrilled with the outcome.

I completely agree…

It might be the overexposure of the flash or angles, but we all have enough honest experience on these boards through photos to clearly see that there definetly was a significant loss.

I think that the A and B is fantastic. The hairline is awsome and clearly immaculately designed and the density on top is beautifully thick.

Another check mark for the Armani clinic and with that of course came the haters.

But haters keep hating, because at the end of the day…

This man had a wonderfully thick head of hair.

Cheers

MoM

Hair looks awsome looks completely different than your before photos.
The hairline looks amazing the new hair blends in perfect with the same thickness.

Very nice results…The thickening overall it outstanding. You would never tell in a million years that this patient had a hair transplant. It is so natural and thick.