Alvi Armani (2nd procedure 6,436 FUE/11 month post op update)

Guys, i posted my results on this forum in order to share my progress and how things are going. As well as for those who are considering a hair transplant to see how I’m progressing and to form their own opinion. Rev and hangin, I do not appreciate turning my thread into a complete anti alviarmani thread. The thread’s sole purpose was to share my results. It’s not easy to post photos of something which we all, who are suffering from hair loss, know how sensitive and delicate of an issue it is. You have ruined my thread and purpose which it was intended for.

I meant rev and hangin, not rawman. I apologize rawman.

I’m not anti-Armani, but I am Pro-Math.

» » I meant rev and hangin, not rawman. I apologize rawman.
» Since My post was deleted for a SECOND TIME!!
» I’ll repeat myself:
» I’m not anti-Armani, but I am Pro-Math.

I have no objections to Armani,

the only thing I was trying to say is I dont want it to seem typical to get 10 to 12k grafts for a patient, when according to other docs, this is far from typical

thats all i was trying to say

Pats in this instance you are right
I stand corrected

I agree. If a doc bucks conventional wisdom then it is natutal to question what is going on. i don’t think he has geven clear answers to this but “MAYBE” the proof is in the pudding.

» I have no objections to Armani,
»
» the only thing I was trying to say is I dont want it to seem typical to
» get 10 to 12k grafts for a patient, when according to other docs, this is
» far from typical
»
» thats all i was trying to say

Please start another thread if you wish to continue with the graft count debate.

Thanks.

Like I have stated before. I have personally had a consultation with Dr. Armani after these two procedures of 6,436 grafts. He analyzed my donor area thoroughly and assured me that if necessary he could pull another 3, 4, possibly even 5,000 grafts should i need it. I definitely believe him given that i had a 1700 strip procedure prior o this and he knows about it. I fully trust in Dr. Armani and his capabilities.

You are a very lucky guy!!
More power to the donor:)

Thank you Eurohair for sharing.

Your results look great and you look like a reasonably handsome man.

I agree with the guy who said going for a full head of hair is asking for trouble. Keep it natural at all costs.

This is your before pic…

And you have had 6,436 Armani FUE grafts? Is this correct?

This is your after pic:

I am pleased that you are happy as this is the most important thing but in my opinion for 6,436 grafts you should have a lot more density.

I would advise that you consult with another doctor before having your next procedure. It might be interesting to get their opinion on how many of the 6,436 grafts grew.

Either way, I wish you the best of luck with your next step.

» This is your before pic…
»
»
»
» And you have had 6,436 Armani FUE grafts? Is this correct?
»
» This is your after pic:
»
»

»
» I am pleased that you are happy as this is the most important thing but in
» my opinion for 6,436 grafts you should have a lot more density.
»
» I would advise that you consult with another doctor before having your
» next procedure. It might be interesting to get their opinion on how many
» of the 6,436 grafts grew.
»
» Either way, I wish you the best of luck with your next step.

The patient had 6,436 Armani FUE grafts to cover his entire scalp, zones 1, 2, 3 and 4. Not just the front.

The grafts were not solely placed in the frontal part of my head (zones 1 and 2). they were placed throughout, in zones 3 and 4 as well. Also, keep in mind that this is a very short haircut that i received. 6 guard on top and 1 guard on the side. I’m very pleased with the density that i have thus far.

Looks very nice Euro big difference from your post op.
Thanks for sharing

It looks great

But again I have to ask - What happens as the hair falls out over time?

I’d get on avodart & propecia and stay on it if i were you.

» I am pleased that you are happy as this is the most important thing but in
» my opinion for 6,436 grafts you should have a lot more density.
»

dangerous advice, he doesn’t need any more density, his hair is perfect as it is now, I don’t even think he needs another procedure.