AHD CLINIC 8384 Grafts+PRP by Dr. Hakan DOGANAY

Hair restoration procedure before and after result

Hair Transplant Sessions: 2 Grafts Implanted: 8384 NW 6

Surgical Procedure: Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) These are 8384 (2742 grafts from beard) grafts, before and after 15 days, 1 year and 18 months results. After 1 year, we transplanted additional 2742 grafts in the second operation.

For this operation Choi implanter pen method was used. In this method follicular units (Grafts) are individually harvested one by one from donor area by using micro punch device of 0,8 to 1mm size.

Here is the dates of the operations:

FIRST OPERATION: 4562 ( hair) + 1080 ( beard) = 5642

Jan. 8th, 2012 2248 Grafts

Jan. 9th, 2012 2314 Grafts

Jan. 10th, 2012 1080 Grafts ( from beard)

SECOND OPERATION: 1992 (hair ) + 750 (beard) = 2742

Feb. 6th, 2013 1992 Grafts

Feb. 7th 2013,750 Grafts ( from beard)

TOTAL = 8384 Grafts ( hair + beard)

We apply PRP Therapy to our patients for free.

Our price includes after care medicines, shampoo, PRP, accommodation , meals, transportation in the city (not the flight ticket) that our patients can feel more comfortable during their operation times in Turkey.

Visit Wesite : http://www.hakandoganayhairtransplant.com/en

BEFORE OPERATION

DURING OPERATION

SECOND OPERATION

AFTER SECOND OPERATION

The density is amazing, thanks to beard hair I guess.

Very good result.

what a fantastic result , do not know why more clinics do not offer beard air as an option

I don’t know why they bothered with PRP, I expect the results would be just as good without PRP.

Hi All, Thanks for your comments.

If you wish to have more information such as PRP, Manuel punch or Micro motor punch, Choi implanter method etc. Please go to link below

www.hakandoganayhairtransplant.com

I want to know why you bothered with PRP, the reason this guy has good result is because of beard hair, it has nothing to do with PRP in my opinion, but please feel free to prove me wrong.

For this patient his first operation was with PRP application as you said we obtain good result because his donor was very good and combinated with beard hair. For second operation we also apply PRP if you can see on the pictures there are differences we covered well. I don’t insist that we cannot obtain such a good result without PRP but On the other hand PRP has many benefits in the literature.

How many more grafts do you think you can get from his beard ?

This patient is working in a hotel according to his duty he is shaving his beard every day so we obtain max. Beard’s grafts from him which are 1830 grafts. Of course if patient has thickness beard we can obtain more than that.

This is a not so bad result taking into account that massively mainy grafts were used.

Unfortunately this clinic is not consistant and in Holland (where I am from) there is even a case with ZERO regrowth confirmed. Luckely he was paid back his money.
This is still sad for the guy who lost all his donor.

This is 8384 grafts has been implanted to the this patient in 2 session.

For this patient we used beard hair.

Here is the dates of the operations:

FIRST OPERATION: 4562 ( hair) + 1080 ( beard) = 5642

Jan. 8th, 2012 2248 Grafts

Jan. 9th, 2012 2314 Grafts

Jan. 10th, 2012 1080 Grafts ( from beard)

SECOND OPERATION: 1992 (hair ) + 750 (beard) = 2742

Feb. 6th, 2013 1992 Grafts

Feb. 7th 2013,750 Grafts ( from beard)

TOTAL = 8384 Grafts ( hair + beard)

Interview with the patient who had 8384 grafts