Active and Completed U.S. clinical trials on hairloss

Here is the ClinicalTrials.gov database, peeps…

http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?term="hair+loss"

» Here is the ClinicalTrials.gov database, peeps…
»
» CTG Labs - NCBI

can’t say i see anything promising…

» » Here is the ClinicalTrials.gov database, peeps…
» »
» » CTG Labs - NCBI
»
» can’t say i see anything promising…

And I can’t see any ARI(Aderans Research Institute)-related trails.

» » » Here is the ClinicalTrials.gov database, peeps…
» » »
» » » CTG Labs - NCBI
» »
» » can’t say i see anything promising…
»
» And I can’t see any ARI(Aderans Research Institute)-related trails.

That’s because companies don’t have to put what they’re doing up on the clinicaltrials.gov site, They can do clinical trials in private without ever making it public if they want to.

» That’s because companies don’t have to put what they’re doing up on the
» clinicaltrials.gov site, They can do clinical trials in private without
» ever making it public if they want to.

Dogstar, you’re right. Putting trial information on that website is optional. (I think it should be mandatory, though.)

Also, notice how most of the trials that are actually being done, or which have been completed recently, are absolute CRAP… for instance the HairMax Laser Comb, or using Botox to combat hairloss.

Most of the trials are for treatments or procedures (like Botox) that have already been approved by the FDA for something else (remember, Minoxidil and Finasteride/Dutasteride, too)… This is because testing stuff that’s already FDA approved is CHEAPER FOR THE RESEARCHERS AND PHARMA COMPANIES.

Very few people actually want to put big money into genuinely new treatments and technologies.

You see more of that happening overseas in places like Taiwan, Australia, Germany, etc. because the researchers in those places aren’t as greedy and dependent on government subsidies as they are in the US.

» You see more of that happening overseas in places like Taiwan, Australia,
» Germany, etc. because the researchers in those places aren’t as greedy and
» dependent on government subsidies as they are in the US.

In the US most of the money is going into the pockets of banking crooks via the Federal Reserve.

This so called ‘industry’ is a parasite on the real economy - draining money out of it with paper games that rip off the fruits of other people’s labor.