Acell

kk so i have no idea what acell is… can someone explain to me whats thier procedure about becuase it seemes complicated to me or atleast give me a link and have they released a treatment for hair?

Acell’s website hasnt been updated but they have released a human grade version of their product…this is their site (I gave the link to their vet page since right now examples of hair regrowth are there):

http://www.acell.com/vet.php

Their product is not designed for hairloss (in particular) but they believe it will work to regrow donor hair (Nobody knows if it will for sure yet)…click on the photos to see the complete hair regrowth in their case studies:

http://www.acell.com/vetcasestudies.php

oh kk… sounds interesting but i dont like the idea of donor hair and using it for HT… i wana leave the hairs that are good alone! i dont wana risk scarring… that would make hairloss even worse!!! i like follicas method and im praying it works

» oh kk… sounds interesting but i dont like the idea of donor hair and using
» it for HT… i wana leave the hairs that are good alone! i dont wana risk
» scarring… that would make hairloss even worse!!! i like follicas method
» and im praying it works

Hope to be wrong , but starting to have serious questions about the chances of Follica…it sounds like it might give a hair here and a hair there…but consistent growth that will take you back to the NW1 or NW2 club seems unlikely to me…I hope to be wrong , but they didt offer any stem cells statistics or ratios of new iduced hair…HOPE TO BE WRONG

»
» Hope to be wrong , but starting to have serious questions about the
» chances of Follica…it sounds like it might give a hair here and a hair
» there…but consistent growth that will take you back to the NW1 or NW2
» club seems unlikely to me…I hope to be wrong , but they didt offer any
» stem cells statistics or ratios of new iduced hair…HOPE TO BE WRONG

What are you talking about? Follica just now started human trials. And it seems like they are more interested in the wounding protocol right now than hair counts.

well regardless if they are succesful or not they are the stepping stone for all future research becuase of the fact that thier procedure does not include donor hair… thier theory is to create new hair! out of the bodies natural embryonic state now if that isnt geneous then i dont know what is. im not saying that they are 100 percent thier but the idea its self is great!!! and it will be achieved one way or another… mabye not now but later…

» well regardless if they are succesful or not they are the stepping stone
» for all future research becuase of the fact that thier procedure does not
» include donor hair… thier theory is to create new hair! out of the
» bodies natural embryonic state now if that isnt geneous then i dont know
» what is. im not saying that they are 100 percent thier but the idea its
» self is great!!! and it will be achieved one way or another… mabye not now
» but later…

Intercytex idea was Brilliant, magnificient ( and all similar words) too, But No consistency has been achieved…Consistency is the unique creterion…End of it…In order to have a serious cure hopeful…not only the procedure needs to show its hair growth capabilitis but also its consistency too… Now of course follica and Cotsarelis did soemthing very important which is to prove that mammals have hair neogenesis capabilities which is key…But its really here that we realise how retarded and virgin this field is…I mean 2 years ago scientists were still thinking that mammals can’t grow new hair in a post birth phase…I have respect for follica and its work but in order to consider it as a serious probable cure , they need to show us some consistent results , the mouse pictures were not convincing (very thin hair and with a different texture , is it terminal ?)…hope Im wrong.

» Intercytex idea was Brilliant, magnificient ( and all similar words) too,
» But No consistency has been achieved…Consistency is the unique
» creterion…End of it

I was thinking about Intercytex and I think they may still have a chance of getting it right, especially because of their claim that stimulation + injections increase the response to almost 100%.

We know that dermabrasion or plucking of existing hair activates the stem cells in the buldge area that are response for hair production. Actually, these stem cells interact with Dermal papilla cells to make a hair producing follicles. And that is exactly what Dr. Kemp is doing, activating the stem cells and injecting DP cells to create an ideal environment for follicle neogenesis. Intercytex’s new method is supported by theory & experiment, the only part left is that of density and hopefully we’ll know more about that in 2 months.

You are right goata007,

In theory Intercytex should be the closest to the finish line…thats in THEORY, however REALITY is a different story, I’ve a feeling that intercytex did some breakthrough around mai…hope to be right ! One thing is sure Dr Kemp realised that injecting DPs from donor area is not enough to regrow hair…something (many things ?) else is(are?) missing to have hair inducing DPs …keratinocytes or stem cells activation I really dont know…but something was missing…DPs are not enough…

I’ve one question though , If you take DP cells from a donor area and just inject them into the bald scalp will it give some growth ? is there someone except Dr Kemp capable of answering this question ? JB where are you my friend !

can someone breifly explain to me the theory of Intercytex and acell becuase i have no idea what they are. the only thing i know about is follica. and please dont send me a link to a 3 page long description becuase i wont read it.

» can someone breifly explain to me the theory of Intercytex and acell
» becuase i have no idea what they are. the only thing i know about is
» follica. and please dont send me a link to a 3 page long description
» becuase i wont read it.

Seriously man. Do you want us to spoon feed you too?

Intercytex attempts to harvest some papilla cells through a biopsy, cultivate them into larger numbers and inject them back into your head roughly one month later. They’re not entirely sure if the process re-awakens the hair in that part of the scalp, grows new hair or both.

Follica knocks back the skin cells on your head than uses a process that tricks them to heal back as follicles instead of skin.

Acell is a matrix (derived from pigs bladders) that tricks the body to keep healing opposed to scabbing. It’s the medical equivalent of a cheerleader that encourages the body to keep healing.

OroGen will be the next big thing we talk about I suspect. It’s also a matrix-type product like Acell, but its not derived from animal products, but rather your own Platelet Rich Plasma.

acell sounds pretty interesting… so who as tried it for hair so far? im wondering what the results might be would it just heal the wound or heal and hair!!

» acell sounds pretty interesting… so who as tried it for hair so far? im
» wondering what the results might be would it just heal the wound or heal
» and hair!!

Some of these pictures on animals are stunning. There’s also pics of ACEL or a similar product producing a part of a thumb grown into space that used to be air as that part of the thumb had been missing. It looks like ACEL takes information from healthy tissue bordering an injurred area to create the new healthy tissue in the injurred or missing area.

AMAZING!!!

THIS COULD MEAN AN UNLIMITED SUPPLY OF DONOR TISSUE.

When we can expect results?

» When we can expect results?

well results for hair or just wounds???

obviously i want to know what can it do for hairr someone must try it!

» » When we can expect results?
»
»
» well results for hair or just wounds???
»
» obviously i want to know what can it do for hairr someone must try it!

HAIR!!!..For the other i take Paving;-)

» » » When we can expect results?
» »
» »
» » well results for hair or just wounds???
» »
» » obviously i want to know what can it do for hairr someone must try it!
»
»
» HAIR!!!..For the other i take Paving;-)

lol yea so anyone know about the hair and acell?

» When we can expect results?

If this ACELL stuff works we could get results immediately with a fleming-meyers flap.