Acell updated their site

For those who may be interested, ACell has updated their website: http://acell.com/pandr_surgery.html

Here is the link to some photos of regeneration of tips of fingers: http://acell.com/files/Acute_Finger_Amputation.pdf

i can’t believe… the case 2 is particular impressive…
It’ absurd, you can regrowth a finger but not one hair… i’m happy for who’s losing his fingers:-|

» i can’t believe… the case 2 is particular impressive…
» It’ absurd, you can regrowth a finger but not one hair… i’m happy for
» who’s losing his fingers:-|

Its been mentioned many times here before: human regeneration of finger tips occur naturally, without the aid of magic pixie dust.

» » i can’t believe… the case 2 is particular impressive…
» » It’ absurd, you can regrowth a finger but not one hair… i’m happy for
» » who’s losing his fingers:-|
»
» Its been mentioned many times here before: human regeneration of finger
» tips occur naturally, without the aid of magic pixie dust.
In my life i’ve see some people without fingers… if this will be natural why they haven’t regrowth…

ACell was featured on Oprah today

» » » i can’t believe… the case 2 is particular impressive…
» » » It’ absurd, you can regrowth a finger but not one hair… i’m happy
» for
» » » who’s losing his fingers:-|
» »
» » Its been mentioned many times here before: human regeneration of finger
» » tips occur naturally, without the aid of magic pixie dust.
» In my life i’ve see some people without fingers… if this will be natural
» why they haven’t regrowth…

I’m not getting into this fight again. The research on this issue has been posted before. The human body has the ability to regenerate fingertips all on its own. I’ve never seen photos where Acell regrew more finger than could be regrown without Acell.

Where’s Lil’Wiy? He’s our resident Acell hyper, er, I mean, “supporter”.

» » » » i can’t believe… the case 2 is particular impressive…
» » » » It’ absurd, you can regrowth a finger but not one hair… i’m happy
» » for
» » » » who’s losing his fingers:-|
» » »
» » » Its been mentioned many times here before: human regeneration of
» finger
» » » tips occur naturally, without the aid of magic pixie dust.
» » In my life i’ve see some people without fingers… if this will be
» natural
» » why they haven’t regrowth…
»
» I’m not getting into this fight again. The research on this issue has
» been posted before. The human body has the ability to regenerate
» fingertips all on its own. I’ve never seen photos where Acell regrew more
» finger than could be regrown without Acell.
»
» Where’s Lil’Wiy? He’s our resident Acell hyper, er, I mean, “supporter”.
Will at the moment is busy with other issues, more important than acell, i’ve speak with him privatly.
I repeat, i know 3 different person with the same finger cut of the acell pictures, but they haven’t regrowth… i speak for what i’ve see…

so unless you guys chop off your fingers, its pretty useless to us

I am getting tired with ACELL.
The market for a “Fingertip Regenerator” is ridiculous compared with the market for a baldness cure. Then why Acell is focusing on regenerating fingertips???
Acell says that they “think” that the Acell dust can regenerate hair, but they haven’t tried, BLAH BLAH BLAH. How is it possible that they haven’t tried something that has a huge market (regenerating hair) but they are very interested in something that has a ridiculous market (regenerating fingertips)???

IT SIMPLY DOESN’T MAKE SENSE.
I THINK THEY ARE FOOLING US.
I THINK THEY KNOW, PERFECTLY WELL, THAT ACELL DOESN’T GROW HAIR.

The thing with Acell is we don’t know what effect it will have on hairgrowth until it’s used in a similar way to Histogen and the Stanford University study, By that i mean it needs to made into an injectable substance. Until then it’s pointless arguing about it.

I personally know a guy who got the tips of several finger cut off in an accident. Varying amounts of the tips were missing depending on which finger.

NONE OF THEM regenerated the way Acell’s example did. Not even one that had barely even cut off the bone much at all.

He was treated by full-bore modern medical care (and even some skin grafting on a couple of the fingers), but the regeneration he got was never even close to the Acell example on any of them.

» He was treated by full-bore modern medical care (and even some skin
» grafting on a couple of the fingers), but the regeneration he got was never
» even close to the Acell example on any of them.

I remember reading somewhere that good regeneration happens during childhood years Not during adulthood. So the old guy who had his finger tip cut-off at the hobby store probably WAS helped a lot about ACeLL. But it’s not worth arguing about acell anymore as some people have made their minds and won’t stop bashing acell and/or willy - who actually tried to do something positive.

» I am getting tired with ACELL.
» The market for a “Fingertip Regenerator” is ridiculous compared with the
» market for a baldness cure. Then why Acell is focusing on regenerating
» fingertips???
» Acell says that they “think” that the Acell dust can regenerate hair, but
» they haven’t tried, BLAH BLAH BLAH. How is it possible that they haven’t
» tried something that has a huge market (regenerating hair) but they are
» very interested in something that has a ridiculous market (regenerating
» fingertips)???
»
» IT SIMPLY DOESN’T MAKE SENSE.
» I THINK THEY ARE FOOLING US.
» I THINK THEY KNOW, PERFECTLY WELL, THAT ACELL DOESN’T GROW HAIR.

SD, I think most researchers don’t consider curing MPB a priority since we’re not going to die or be disfigured from going bald (ok maybe a little disfigured-lol). Also I think the market for regenerating limbs and organs could be pretty broad and lucrative, so they simply don’t care.

Sadly to the medical field we are like rich men looking for handouts when they have people with (in Star Trek’s ‘Bones’ McCoy’s melodramatic tone) “real medical needs!”

I don’t think we should jump to any rash conclusions. I doubt Acell tried to investigate their ECM’s ability to regenerate hair. Until its been proven wrong, I’m of the belief that ACell might be able to cure baldness. Seeing these new photos of regrown fingers makes me optimistic that if we tested Acell properly, we could get the results we hope for.

It just hasn’t been done yet (I think Dr Jones did it all wrong). Hopefully some eager beaver will volunteer himself for this daring and noble pioneering mission. One small step for a bald man, one giant leap for baldkind.

» SD, I think most researchers don’t consider curing MPB a priority since
» we’re not going to die or be disfigured from going bald (ok maybe a little
» disfigured-lol).

I disagree. Balding people is taking drugs that, in the long term, could be lethal. Finasteride, Minoxidil, Dutas, etc are not jokes.

And, most researchers are under the orders of the companies they work for, and these are money-focused. Entirely money-focused. So, for these companies, curing baldness is a huge business opportunity, and they would go for it if they had a chance.

» I don’t think we should jump to any rash conclusions. I doubt Acell tried
» to investigate their ECM’s ability to regenerate hair.

They have regenerated skin in wounds. So they must know pretty well whether this regenerated skin bears new hair follicles or not.

Until its been
» proven wrong, I’m of the belief that ACell might be able to cure baldness.
» Seeing these new photos of regrown fingers makes me optimistic that if we
» tested Acell properly, we could get the results we hope for.
»
» It just hasn’t been done yet (I think Dr Jones did it all wrong).

Dr. Jones was in close contact with Acell agents. If he did it all wrong, this speaks books about the incompetence of these Acell agents.

» Hopefully some eager beaver will volunteer himself for this daring and
» noble pioneering mission. One small step for a bald man, one giant leap for
» baldkind.

Hahaha :wink: