Acell Released!

I just spoke with Acell and their product is “ready to go”. A few shipments have already been sent out. I know one has been sent to a HT doctor already so we may be seeing some results fairly soon. (HOPEFULLY THE RESULTS WE WANT TO SEE!!!)

They are not making an official announcement yet and it will not be posted on their website. I asked the person at Acell if it would be ok to post this and they said that it would be fine. They are probably not releasing it officially yet because they want to build up more of a stock of the product beforehand.

I am going to put together an e-mail and forward it to Acell just to make sure that I say nothing that is out of line. I will also post it on this site for suggestions from you guys as to anything that I may have missed. I am going to send this e-mail to as many HT doctors as possible and hope that they are willing to try this product. If it works well, they will have no choice. I would suggest that you guys also copy and paste the e-mail to send to as many HT doctors as you can. We could also send it to dermatologists (like the one other forum member already has). The e-mail address that I am going to send to at Acell is:

infoatacell.com

Take out the (at) and replace it with (@)

Take Care,
Bill

Acell is a company focused on regenerative medicine. It has had products for Vet. medicine for some time now but has been tied up in legal battles for several years which has postponed bringing to market their products used for human usage. The product that Acell has produced is called an extracellular matrix and can be purchased in two forms…a sheet form and a powder form. Another forum member originally brought this product to the attention of the forum, I’m pretty sure his name was WESB. I was intrigued by the pictures so I contacted the company and found them to be very receptive to discussing their product. Although the Acell matrix was not designed with the purpose of regenerating human hair, it does appear to have the capabilities to do so. When I discussed this with the people at Acell, they felt confident that it would regenerate the TISSUE AND HAIR removed from the donor area…thus offering a LIMITLESS DONOR SUPPLY. Of course, at this point, it is just in theory. Hopefully, now that the product is on the market and HT doctors have already been sent shipments, we will see positive results fairly soon! Keep your fingers crossed!!!

Here are some pictures of the results of Acell:

http://www.acell.com/vetcases/chadwick.html

http://www.acell.com/vetcases/fancy.html

http://www.acell.com/vetcases/lucille.html

http://www.acell.com/vetcases/twinkie.html

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,252704,00.html

Take Care,
Bill

» I just spoke with Acell and their product is “ready to go”. A few
» shipments have already been sent out. I know one has been sent to a HT
» doctor already so we may be seeing some results fairly soon. (HOPEFULLY
» THE RESULTS WE WANT TO SEE!!!)
»
» They are not making an official announcement yet and it will not be posted
» on their website. I asked the person at Acell if it would be ok to post
» this and they said that it would be fine. They are probably not releasing
» it officially yet because they want to build up more of a stock of the
» product beforehand.
»
» I am going to put together an e-mail and forward it to Acell just to make
» sure that I say nothing that is out of line. I will also post it on this
» site for suggestions from you guys as to anything that I may have missed.
» I am going to send this e-mail to as many HT doctors as possible and hope
» that they are willing to try this product. If it works well, they will have
» no choice. I would suggest that you guys also copy and paste the e-mail to
» send to as many HT doctors as you can. We could also send it to
» dermatologists (like the one other forum member already has). The e-mail
» address that I am going to send to at Acell is:
»
» infoatacell.com
»
» Take out the (at) and replace it with (@)
»
» Take Care,
» Bill

Ok, it’s a good news, for the first time there are no delay or retractions… so it start well…
i’m ready to sell my car for a 20.000 uf transplants with hasson or alvi…:smiley:

now we have to do a good “public relation” for the product, to give information to all the transplant doctors…

Good things but, how much we have to wait before to know if it works or not? and can you tell us WHO are the HT who is trying the acell’s powder? and how? fue or strip?

but especially, are you SURE that there is a doctor who is trying acell and are you sure that he will let us knw the results?

» Good things but, how much we have to wait before to know if it works or
» not? and can you tell us WHO are the HT who is trying the acell’s powder?
» and how? fue or strip?
»
» but especially, are you SURE that there is a doctor who is trying acell
» and are you sure that he will let us knw the results?

All it takes is 1 doctor to try it and report the results (honestly, I don’t see why they would even be hesitant).

And you should be able to hear the results within 3-4 weeks of application (based on the healing time line described in their veterinary examples at acell.com).

Someone should get a hold of this crap and try some dermabrasion follica style on their head (not sure donor area stuff). Wouldn’t it be amazing if it regrew hair even with moderate dermabrasion?

Please help form the stock e-mail that will be sent to HT doctors about Acell. I started it on a new thread so hopefully, that thread will only pertain to revisions about the e-mail. Once revisions are made, I will send a finalized version to Acell to make sure that nothing is “out of line” and if everthing is ok, I will start sending it to as many HT doctors as possible. I would suggest that you copy it and do the same.

» Someone should get a hold of this crap and try some dermabrasion follica
» style on their head (not sure donor area stuff). Wouldn’t it be amazing if
» it regrew hair even with moderate dermabrasion?

I know but this is hard that happen, IMHO. I think we can apply Acell upon strip or fue wounds to regrow hair back, just to have an illimited donor…

» Good things but, how much we have to wait before to know if it works or
» not? and can you tell us WHO are the HT who is trying the acell’s powder?
» and how? fue or strip?
»
» but especially, are you SURE that there is a doctor who is trying acell
» and are you sure that he will let us knw the results?

The people at Acell said that they sent it do a HT doctor. They did mention a name but I don’t want to post it here. The only gave the doctor’s last name and no more details…so I don’t know how to find him. I did an online search, but it’s a common last name.

Whether or not he will let us know the results or not, I’m not sure. Trust me, if this stuff works as well as I hope, we’ll know about it. I will call Acell in about a month to see if they’ve heard anything about the results. (If we haven’t heard anything first).

As far as how the doctor is going to use it, I’m not sure if it will be a strip for FUE.

The people at Acell said it should be about a month (after applied) to see results.

Take Care,
Bill

huh, after a decade of getting “almost there”, I cannot believe that we are getting “there” at last. Lets cross our fingers, our legs, and our remaining follicles.

How can we get a hold of this sh*t? The dermabrasion should be the top priority with this stuff, but that aint gonna happen in the hands of HT doctors…

Willy, how much does a bag of ACELL cost & how much powder does one get in a bag?

I posted a link about a women who did a TCA peel on her stretch mark and put acell (in emu oil) on it and she said that the stretch mark disappeared completely and the resulting skin was baby smooth! she also said that it was like the time clock has been reset. I think dermabrasion or chemical peel and then putting ACELL on the wound is worth a shot and I doubt any HT doc would try it, just because this technique has a chance of putting them straight out of business.

» Willy, how much does a bag of ACELL cost & how much powder does one get in
» a bag?
»
» I posted a link about a women who did a TCA peel on her stretch mark and
» put acell (in emu oil) on it and she said that the stretch mark disappeared
» completely and the resulting skin was baby smooth! she also said that it
» was like the time clock has been reset. I think dermabrasion or chemical
» peel and then putting ACELL on the wound is worth a shot and I doubt any HT
» doc would try it, just because this technique has a chance of putting them
» straight out of business.

This is true about HT docters. Some people here are trying to mimic Follica, perhaps some can try Acell?? With Acell you definately have the compound and with trying the homemade Follica way it is pure a guess and having luck to hit the right compound and procedure.

»
» This is true about HT docters. Some people here are trying to mimic
» Follica, perhaps some can try Acell?? With Acell you definately have the
» compound and with trying the homemade Follica way it is pure a guess and
» having luck to hit the right compound and procedure.

Sorry to sound like a skeptic on this one but I still don’t get it with this product. I keep asking myself why the fuk, if this is really a breakout medical discovery, haven’t they been trying this on REAL PEOPLE instead of just veterinary purposes for the last??? That’s a good question- when was this stuff initially discovered?

» Sorry to sound like a skeptic on this one but I still don’t get it with
» this product. I keep asking myself why the fuk, if this is really a
» breakout medical discovery, haven’t they been trying this on REAL PEOPLE
» instead of just veterinary purposes for the last??? That’s a good question-
» when was this stuff initially discovered?

It certainly not a magical cure. I think it just accelerates and improves the healing process and thats it. Infact on another forum Dr.Pickart compared it to Copper Peptides which are known to do that as well, just that ACELL apparently does it faster. There are two reasons why we think it will regrow/repair follicles
i) because follicles are actually damaged by immune system , so wounding combined with regeneration with ACELL should help.
ii) The animal pictures on their website are quite promising, and show extensive hair growth.

The bottomline is that ACELL may not work at all BUT it is cheap and available - so definitely worth a shot!

Baccy, if you are reading this, would you be willing to give this a try on a small area after you do your upcoming dermabrasion/chemical peel?

» » Sorry to sound like a skeptic on this one but I still don’t get it with
» » this product. I keep asking myself why the fuk, if this is really a
» » breakout medical discovery, haven’t they been trying this on REAL
» PEOPLE
» » instead of just veterinary purposes for the last??? That’s a good
» question-
» » when was this stuff initially discovered?
»
» It certainly not a magical cure. I think it just accelerates and improves
» the healing process and thats it. Infact on another forum Dr.Pickart
» compared it to Copper Peptides which are known to do that as well, just
» that ACELL apparently does it faster. There are two reasons why we think it
» will regrow/repair follicles
» i) because follicles are actually damaged by immune system , so wounding
» combined with regeneration with ACELL should help.
» ii) The animal pictures on their website are quite promising, and show
» extensive hair growth.
»
» The bottomline is that ACELL may not work at all BUT it is cheap and
» available - so definitely worth a shot!
»
» Baccy, if you are reading this, would you be willing to give this a try on
» a small area after you do your upcoming dermabrasion/chemical peel?

I just think that if the gold mine was there, many would have been mining that gold a long time ago.

» How can we get a hold of this sh*t? The dermabrasion should be the top
» priority with this stuff, but that aint gonna happen in the hands of HT
» doctors…

You can get it through any doctor who is willing to order it. A dermatologist should be able to order this stuff also. They would probably be the better one to approach for dermabrasion anyways. I’m just not too sure that would work…but it’s worth a try.

» Willy, how much does a bag of ACELL cost & how much powder does one get in
» a bag?
»
» I posted a link about a women who did a TCA peel on her stretch mark and
» put acell (in emu oil) on it and she said that the stretch mark disappeared
» completely and the resulting skin was baby smooth! she also said that it
» was like the time clock has been reset. I think dermabrasion or chemical
» peel and then putting ACELL on the wound is worth a shot and I doubt any HT
» doc would try it, just because this technique has a chance of putting them
» straight out of business.

Those questions I don’t know the answers to. When I spoke to Acell and asked about cost, they said to think in terms of hundreds and not thousands, but I guess the doctor who orders it can charge whatever they want for it.

» » Sorry to sound like a skeptic on this one but I still don’t get it with
» » this product. I keep asking myself why the fuk, if this is really a
» » breakout medical discovery, haven’t they been trying this on REAL
» PEOPLE
» » instead of just veterinary purposes for the last??? That’s a good
» question-
» » when was this stuff initially discovered?
»
» It certainly not a magical cure. I think it just accelerates and improves
» the healing process and thats it. Infact on another forum Dr.Pickart
» compared it to Copper Peptides which are known to do that as well, just
» that ACELL apparently does it faster. There are two reasons why we think it
» will regrow/repair follicles
» i) because follicles are actually damaged by immune system , so wounding
» combined with regeneration with ACELL should help.
» ii) The animal pictures on their website are quite promising, and show
» extensive hair growth.
»
» The bottomline is that ACELL may not work at all BUT it is cheap and
» available - so definitely worth a shot!
»
» Baccy, if you are reading this, would you be willing to give this a try on
» a small area after you do your upcoming dermabrasion/chemical peel?

How would Dr. Pickart know if this would work or not without trying it? I’m not saying that it will definately work, but I am hopeful. Also, the researchers at Acell are cautiously optimistic that it will regenerate donor hair. Samples have already been sent to a few doctors, so I would assume that those doctors must have some hope for this product.

As far as why it hasn’t been used for human use before…Acell has been tied up in court for several years with Purdue University over the legal rights to the product.

acell actually from what we have seen grows various new forms of tissue, to compare it to copper peptides which i have used is rediculous, i think the best potential for acell is scar inhibition capabilities, in conjuction with either fue or strip and i dont understand the aversion of many on this board of having transplants but instead hope to use it via dermabrasion, transplant results with top clinics would rival ones expectations, scar free, is more than anyone can hope for, get it done and move on life moves to quickly to sit and quibble, also hairline recreation was always part of any sort of hm or follica invention, i, probably next to willy am very happy that this is now available and i appreciate all your effort, maybe cause we both have donor scarring, which is worse than being bald, thnaks for your efforts and pls keep the forum updated,

There is no mention of safety issues, do we know the stuff is really safe for use in humans? Their website sucks, it’s so vague.