Acell - Dr. Jones\' new pics as of Nov 7 - one week post-op

» last update 7 november, since 10 days hasn’t been updated? what they’re
» waiting for?

Goddammit people!!! ACELL didn’t regenrate animal fur in 10 days. Some of the case studies have pictures that were fifty days and more later. If it does regrow some hair (and the dude in the photo practically had no hair around the scar, which is a big concern to me because if the skin cells therein get the signalling to replicate themselves via the porcine matrix, what are they going to replicate? More scar tissue? This guy was a pretty bad candidate for hair regeneration, but we can hope)

IF this guy gets hair, it will probably take at least a month to see it, and maybe more. The hair germs have to form, then dive down to the correct depth in the dermis, then the hair has to grow a couple of cms to even get to the surface for you to see it. It would be small hairs at the beginning too, just like your baby hairs were when you were a baby in all probability.

This would be better tested on a guy who got strip who had a good donor area, and was willing to allow the strip to be closed at a good centimeter or so in width (to be reclosed later with another complimenterary closure by the clinic if hair didn’t grow) to see if the characteristics of the surrounding hairy skin could be implemented on the new skin ACELL “made”.

Too many people on this board comment without having done any research on these matters at all. By some of the comments on this thread, I can tell some of these men have never even bothered to check ACELL’s website, look at their pictures, and read what they have to say about their own product. “Drive-by” commentary is what one would expect from teeny-bopppers and collegiate-aged dorm-roomers at H…L…T, but not here.

» Goddammit people!!! ACELL didn’t regenrate animal fur
» in 10 days.

you missed my point, what I want to say is “why they updated pictures every 2-3 days and now they’re waiting so long?” just load a fu.cking new picture to show us what happened isn’t a bad idea…

» i dont agree. if it does regrow tissue without hair then its best used to
» first suture the wound with acell under it so there no scar just a small
» line without hair. then once all donor is gone just shave down

or get Fue into the new skin since the scar is gone

I think You need to show some RESPECT and Care about this guy who was a volunteer for this procedure. He may be reading this very thread.

I’d like everyone of you to act as he was the one who had this procedure. Think about the stress and pain, psychologic trauma that you might have been through.

» I think You need to show some RESPECT and Care about this guy who was a
» volunteer for this procedure. He may be reading this very thread.
»
» I’d like everyone of you to act as he was the one who had this procedure.
» Think about the stress and pain, psychologic trauma that you might have
» been through.

Why?

» I think You need to show some RESPECT and Care about this guy who was a
» volunteer for this procedure. He may be reading this very thread.
»
» I’d like everyone of you to act as he was the one who had this procedure.
» Think about the stress and pain, psychologic trauma that you might have
» been through.

I agree with you 100%. some of the dogs that come to this site are disgusting. i think it’s really cool that some pioneer stuck his neck and let the experiment be performed on himself so we could all get information.

» I think its worthless cosmetically wise…when doctors close the area where
» the skin was cut from they unite the edges in order for them to close
» together and the scar eventually to be pencil thin.
»
»
» This approach does not unite the two edges of skin so the gap stays the
» same and in the end you you have a wide area of regenerated skin with no
» hair.So its like having a very wide scar!!!
»
» If it doesnt regrow hair this approach its not only worthless
» cosmetically…its actually worst than the one that allready exists

If the scar tissue is replaced with healthy tissue, then there is an improvement.

But of course, the main objective of this experiment is to grow new hair in that open wound.

BTW, Dr. Jones has not replied to me yet…

Make sure to show your respect towards all the mice that are being tested on.

Guya when you cut your self with a knife or you have an accident and you have to go to the clinic for stiches the doctor closes the wound with stiches for faster healing and the wound to close with the minimal scar.

If you let it heal by it self it will eventually close but you will have a large area of scar…you know this where the skin is a bit lighter in a colour and the skin looks softer than the normal skin and then you have this scar for life.If you had stiches eventually there would be no scar or a far smaller one.

thats somehow the logic of closing in the scar from a strip surgery…what we see here is skin formed from a cut that was left open, we have to know the texture of the new skin that was formed, is it soft like the skin that is forming when we have a big cut and we let it heal it self?Is it in lighter colour than our normal skin?

Maybe Acell is speeding up the process of this healing and thats all…we dont know, we dont know if this skin has scar tissue formed underneath and can be transplanted with bodyhair or FUE…if its normal regenerated skin then it should form hair as well.

So until we see hair i dont see nothing to be excited about…:expressionless:

» Guya when you cut your self with a knife or you have an accident and you
» have to go to the clinic for stiches the doctor closes the wound with
» stiches for faster healing and the wound to close with the minimal scar.
»
» If you let it heal by it self it will eventually close but you will have a
» large area of scar…you know this where the skin is a bit lighter in a
» colour and the skin looks softer than the normal skin and then you have
» this scar for life.If you had stiches eventually there would be no scar or
» a far smaller one.
»
» thats somehow the logic of closing in the scar from a strip surgery…what
» we see here is skin formed from a cut that was left open, we have to know
» the texture of the new skin that was formed, is it soft like the skin that
» is forming when we have a big cut and we let it heal it self?Is it in
» lighter colour than our normal skin?
»
» Maybe Acell is speeding up the process of this healing and thats all…we
» dont know, we dont know if this skin has scar tissue formed underneath and
» can be transplanted with bodyhair or FUE…if its normal regenerated skin
» then it should form hair as well.
»
» So until we see hair i dont see nothing to be excited about…:expressionless:

i dont see nothing to be excited about?

i dont see a person with even a high school diploma
ever heard of a double negative? moron

» i dont see a person with even a high school diploma
» ever heard of a double negative? moron

this thread is not like the usual BS threads you start
please stay away …we are having a civilized conversation dont try to ruin it again.thank you

p.s. If you try to get a reaction from me in order for the thread to be ruined you have to do way better than that…its not time to play with the forum clown now, we are having a good conversation here.you can wait and we can play with you another time :stuck_out_tongue: