Acell Available?

Anyone have Acell yet? I thought some forum members had a connection with the Vet clinic. If it have been released why cant we get our hands on some?

It’s been released for humans. Only doctors can order it. It’s been ordered by several HT doctors already and I would assume they are trying it to see how effective it will be to regenerate removed donor tissue and maybe removed donor hair. Right now, we’re just waiting to hear something.

» It’s been released for humans.

from acell site:

Medical products for human use are not currently available from ACell but are expected to become available later in 2008.

» » It’s been released for humans.
»
» from acell site:
»
» Medical products for human use are not currently available from
» ACell but are expected to become available later in 2008.

I’ve spoken with them several times. It’s available. They didn’t post it on their website because they want to build up a larger supply. Several doctors have already ordered it.

» I’ve spoken with them several times. It’s available. They didn’t post it
» on their website because they want to build up a larger supply. Several
» doctors have already ordered it.

I’ve spoken with Jessica Alba last week, she said that loves me, I love her too :slight_smile:

willy dont sweat it, im as hopeful as you the only thing is why not name the other docs besides jones who have ordered it?

» willy dont sweat it, im as hopeful as you the only thing is why not name
» the other docs besides jones who have ordered it?

I’m 50/50 on Acell…the doctors have it…let’s just wait and see. I don’t want to name those doctors because I don’t know who would or wouldn’t want to make it public. A couple of them post on hairsite…so if they wanted to post about it they would have.

» » I’ve spoken with them several times. It’s available. They didn’t post
» it
» » on their website because they want to build up a larger supply.
» Several
» » doctors have already ordered it.
»
» I’ve spoken with Jessica Alba last week, she said that loves me, I love
» her too :slight_smile:

CONGRATULATIONS!! I guess you don’t need your hair back now.

» CONGRATULATIONS!! I guess you don’t need your hair back now.

you wrong :stuck_out_tongue: I need my hair to feel good with myself. However, someone said some months ago that acell would have been available in July, we’re almost in September… I’ll never believe who says to know things, I’ll believe only in official info, so, acell isn’t avaiable, stop.

Why dont you call Acell yourself and ask ??? (1-800-826-2926) It is available…wether it will work or not…who knows ??? We will have to wait to find out…

» » CONGRATULATIONS!! I guess you don’t need your hair back now.
»
» you wrong :stuck_out_tongue: I need my hair to feel good with myself. However, someone
» said some months ago that acell would have been available in July, we’re
» almost in September… I’ll never believe who says to know things, I’ll
» believe only in official info, so, acell isn’t avaiable, stop.

OK…don’t believe it. Why should I care if you believe it or not?