Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

About Dr. Nigam


#1

Hi Frndz,
I had seen lot of matter about Dr. Nigam… But My frnd is working with Dr. nigam… i have heard lot of good things about dr. nigam from my frnd… then why u people writing wrong about nigam… He has proved a lot also… I am also trying to generate new cells… As i get success, i will sell my project to nigam… Actually he don’t know about me… But soon i will going to meet nigam…


#2

Very convincing post.

One question, if you are working on your own cell cultures then you must be pretty well acquainted with the available literature on the topic. Could you explain how exactly you manage to read publications (which are all written in English) whilst exhibiting such poor language skills.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Master[/postedby]
Hi Frndz,
I had seen lot of matter about Dr. Nigam… But My frnd is working with Dr. nigam… i have heard lot of good things about dr. nigam from my frnd… then why u people writing wrong about nigam… He has proved a lot also… I am also trying to generate new cells… As i get success, i will sell my project to nigam… Actually he don’t know about me… But soon i will going to meet nigam…[/quote]


#3

Ahh hairloss forums, comedy gold.


#4

This forum is for Hair discussion.
This is not ENGLISH CLASS…
I am not here to answer your question, i am just sharing my views…


#5

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Master[/postedby]
This forum is for Hair discussion.
This is not ENGLISH CLASS…
I am not here to answer your question, i am just sharing my views…[/quote]

He was just asking you a very legit question. Obviously all literature on the subject is written in English. Your english skills are extremely poor. So how can somebody with such poor English skills be in a position to do research on the subject ? It seems quite impossible and therefore you seem to be just another Nigam shill.

Comedy gold indeed …


#6

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Master[/postedby]
Hi Frndz,
I had seen lot of matter about Dr. Nigam… But My frnd is working with Dr. nigam… i have heard lot of good things about dr. nigam from my frnd… then why u people writing wrong about nigam… He has proved a lot also… I am also trying to generate new cells… As i get success, i will sell my project to nigam… Actually he don’t know about me… But soon i will going to meet nigam…[/quote]

Seems legit.


#7

Bruno, it is possible that the poster could be legit.
It’s reasonable to question the poster’s validity but to assume with 100% certainty that he is invalid is jumping the gun. It is possible that English is his 2nd language and when he’s using English informally he doesn’t put out as much effort as he does when he’s reading through important English scientific liturature. After all, there is a difference between reading important scientific liturature in your 2nd language compared to posting informally at a hair loss site using your 2nd language.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by brunobald[/postedby]
Ahh hairloss forums, comedy gold.[/quote]


#8

Writing text involving a 2nd language is not the same as reading text involving a 2nd language. Also, he could have translation help when it comes to reading the studies or he could have them translated, but perhaps when he types at the forum he does not bother getting help.

When I used to talk with T. Battman about his compound, RU58841, he spoke broken English but he’s obviously very intelligent. He’s French and he really struggled to understand me as I spoke in English but he obviously has a firm grasp of all of the scientific liturature involving hair loss and his own study involving RU58841 was written perfectly in English.

I spoke with other top researchers at Roussel Uclaf who also predominatly spoke French and their English was tortured yet somehow they were able to lean what is in the English studies as they were completely aware of the subject matter.

You’re perhaps barking up a wrong tree Hairman, but that is common with you.


#9

[quote]Bruno, in my view it is possible that the poster could be legit.

[postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby][/quote]
I dont think anybody doubted that, dear jarjar.


#10

Lindo you’re acting like it’s been proved with 100% certainty that the poster is a f@ke, but it is not. This is another example of you jumping the gun. I have first hand knowlege that when researchers talk in English as a 2nd language they are not as efficient at it as they are when they talk in their own language.

Even if you look at Dr. Nigam’s posts he uses English in his posts but he uses it a somewhat differently than Americans do, and yet he fully understands the scientific liturature. Sometimes it does seem as though Dr. Nigam is struggling a little bit to make sure that he’s understood because he knows that English in India is a little different than English in America. And he speaks English so of course it’s not as hard for him as it would be for someone who speaks French for example.

What’s wrong with your posts is that they come off as Archie Bunker would. You make assumptions without really thinking it through. Sometimes you might be right but you rarely have certain proof of the things you say.

I used to live in southern Arizona and I would go to Mexico to goof off or shop or whatever. Those guys on the other side of the border make it a point to learn what English they need to learn in order to do transactions but then outside of that they struggle badly with their english. I had a place down there at Bajia Kino for awhile so I comunicated with them both for formal matters and informal matters. It’s not the same.


#11

So jarjar did nigam send you the original photo for our mole guy yet ? Or does his photoshop guy need more time ?


#12

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]
Lindo you’re acting like it’s been proved with 100% certainty that the poster is a f@ke, but it is not. This is another example of you jumping the gun. I have first hand knowlege that when researchers talk in English as a 2nd language they are not as efficient at it as they are when they talk in their own language.

Even if you look at Dr. Nigam’s posts he uses English in his posts but he uses it a somewhat differently than Americans do, and yet he fully understands the scientific liturature. Sometimes it does seem as though Dr. Nigam is struggling a little bit to make sure that he’s understood because he knows that English in India is a little different than English in America. And he speaks English so of course it’s not as hard for him as it would be for someone who speaks French for example.[/quote]

There’s a huge difference between dr nigam style somewhat broken english an what this guy just posted. But i dont doubt you disagree so why do i even bother …


#13

I do agree with you that “Master’s” English is WAY more difficult than Dr, Nigam’s but “Master” may not be from India and that could explain why his English is Way more difficult than Dr. Nigam’s. India has English for a first language but their form of English is different from America’s so Dr. Nigam has to make small adjustments to be understood by all of us here. Now what if “Master” is from someplace where even a different version of English is not the first language? For example, what if he’s from France? In that case he will have to make even bigger adjustments to communicate with English-speaking people than Dr. Nigam does.

And for the record you just proved my point because you yourself just admitted that even you can see that Dr. Nigam’s has to put forth an effort to try to make his English understandable to people who speak different versions of the English language.

And I’m not saying that this new poster, “Master” is legit. I’m still undecided on that. You see, that’s the smart play. The smart play is to wait until you have sufficient evidence before drawing a conclusion. That’s why researchers like me - they sense that I’m an evidence-gatherer just like they are.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]
Lindo you’re acting like it’s been proved with 100% certainty that the poster is a f@ke, but it is not. This is another example of you jumping the gun. I have first hand knowlege that when researchers talk in English as a 2nd language they are not as efficient at it as they are when they talk in their own language.

Even if you look at Dr. Nigam’s posts he uses English in his posts but he uses it a somewhat differently than Americans do, and yet he fully understands the scientific liturature. Sometimes it does seem as though Dr. Nigam is struggling a little bit to make sure that he’s understood because he knows that English in India is a little different than English in America. And he speaks English so of course it’s not as hard for him as it would be for someone who speaks French for example.

[postedby]Originally Posted by Lindo[/postedby]

There’s a huge difference between dr nigam style somewhat broken english an what this guy just posted. But i dont doubt you disagree so why do i even bother …[/quote]


#14

You know I’m not going to make an accusation about photo-shopping in connection with the new pic Dr. Nigam says he will send me unless I’m 100% sure that it is photoshopped. I don’t make allegations unless I have 100% irrefutable evidence. Until I have 100% irrefutable evidence I assume the accused is innocent. I’m from American and in America the accused is innocent until proved guilty.

I will email Dr. Nigam tonight to ask when I can have that pic. One thing is that you have to remember that in order to give me the pic he has to secure the permission of the patient.

Let’s be fair Lindo. Do you want to get at the truth or do you just want to smear?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Lindo[/postedby]
So jarjar did nigam send you the original photo for our mole guy yet ? Or does his photoshop guy need more time ?[/quote]