About any bet between Dr. Nigam and the "nonbeliever" posters

I personally am opposed to this bet taking place at all but I think that Dr. Nigam may do it so there are some conditions I would like to raise:

1. I think it’s unfair to demand 90% regeneration of donor area as part of the bet. Dr. Nigam’s detractors are saying that Dr. Nigam can’t get any donor regeneration so setting the bar as high as 90% is too high since if he gets even 1% regeneration of donor area that is more than the non-believers are saying he can get. Why should the non-believers get to win the bet (and the money) if Dr. Nigam gets 50% regrowth when that would still be 50 times what the non-believers are saying he can do?

2. You guys have turned into an ugly mob and you have attacked the doctor mercilessly with cruel personal attacks coming from every direction against the good doctor. That means that he will be working under pressure when he tries to perform the medical undertaking in the bet. This is another reason we need to bring the number down from 90% donor regeneration. It’s too high considering that the doctor will be working under pressure and his detractors are saying he can’t accomplish any donor regeneration.

3. The 3rd party has to be a truly independent person. Any hair transplant doctor is going to view Dr. Nigam as the competition so it will be in the best interests of that other hair transplant doctor to give a negative review of Dr. Nigam and Dr. Nigam’s techniques. Any negative press that a competitor doctor can attach to Dr. Nigam could cause Dr. Nigam to lose patients and any patients that Dr. Nigam loses could go to the doctor who creates the negative press about Dr. Nigam so it is in the hair transplant doctor’s best interests to say bad things about Dr. Nigam and Dr. Nigam’s techniques.

These issues need to be resolved before any bet can proceed.

All of the above aside, I would like to say that there really is no need for any silly bet. Of course there are technical difficulties with the recent photos by Dr. Nigam. Dr. Nigam knows this, he’s admitted to it, and his explanation is reasonable. But the number one point is that the technical problems with the pics (coloration and flash) doesn’t prevent the viewer from determining if there is regrowth or not. Of course there IS regrowth. This is why it’s totally unjustified to level these personal character attacks against Dr. Nigam - the photos are good enough even though they do have technical problems.

You guys scream that he should display perfect photos but why? If the photos are good enough that you can determine whether or not there is regrowth isn’t that good enough? These photos aren’t about the cover of “Photography” magazine or “People” magazine. The photos are to determine whether or not there is regrowth and since the photos are good enough to make that determination that means that the photos are good enough.

Dr. Nigam is a busy man. He flies all over the globe to gather info because he wants to be the man who cracked the case. He presses other researchers and he experiments, experiments, and experiments some more in an effort to beat baldness. He travels a lot, he studies a lot, he experiments a lot, he talks with others a lot, and he thinks and thinks and thinks. He’s busy. He doesn’t have time to focus on perfect pics because he’s focused on the hair. Remember, the hair. That is what it is all about for Dr. Nigam. He’s trying to cure the damn thing - he’s not trying to win a photography contest. If pics are good enough to determine that hair is thickening then that is good enough.
You guys are distracting him away from the issue of hair and forcing him to focus on the irrelevant issue of perfect pics. Again, the issue of perfect pics is irrelevant because we don’t need perfect pics; we just need pics that are good enough to reveal whether or not the hair gets thicker and his recent pics made it clear that the hair did get thicker.

If Dr. Nigam starts focusing on perfect pics it could slow down other things - such as the actual experimentation with various components. The number 1 thing is the experiments; not the pics. If the pics are good enough to permit us to see if the hair got thicker then the pics are good enough.

If Dr. Nigam moves pics up higher on the priority list then there will be times when the pics will delay the experiment because he will have to factor in when is the right time for the pics to be done and that could cause changes to the schedule of an experiment. Because you have to get all the components of the picture (including the photographer) in the right place at the right time. It’s one more thing that Dr. Nigam has to think about and take into consideration.

I wish you’d make a YouTube video to rival the likes of:

May I remind you that it was actually Dr Nigam who proposed the bet in the first place ? I just gladly took him up on it. And dr Mwamba is not a competitor. He’s investigating dr Nigam’s claims. And if he finds that Nigam has spoken the truth, they’re going to start up a venture together, at least that’s what dr Nigam claims. I haven’t really read most of your post, sorry, I don’t care about your rants. I doubt anybody does. Good luck to you.

Oh, and as a bonus, I present you this photo. It’s golden, it’s history, it’s vintage, it’s where the Dr Nigam saga began, more than a year ago: http://postimg.org/image/ju8l872sn/ :smiley: We all remember when he posted that photoshop magic on his website :smiley:

You have also been blabbing that Dr. Nigam can not accomplish any of the things he claims so who are you to talk about what someone else said? If Dr. Nigam created one regenerated hair in the donor region then that would be one more than you claim he can create so the bet should definitely not be at 90% regeneration. It should be in the middle. You say he can’t create any so that is the low number - ZERO. Now you get the high number using the number Dr. Nigam claims that he can regenerate and that is the high number. The bet then is that he has to regenerate in the middle of the two numbers. Not all the way up to 90% at the top number. It goes in the middle of what you/he claim. The halfway point.

So since you say he can’t create any new regeneration and if if he says he can create 100% regeneration then the middle in that case would be 50 and that would mean he has to create 50% regeneration.

We take the high number and the low number and we meet in the middle to find the number that he has to reach in order to win the bet. What’s wrong with that loudmouth - you say he can’t create any so put your money where you mouth is or go home with your tail between your legs.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by myself2[/postedby]
May I remind you that it was actually Dr Nigam who proposed the bet in the first place ? I just gladly took him up on it. And dr Mwamba is not a competitor. He’s investigating dr Nigam’s claims. And if he finds that Nigam has spoken the truth, they’re going to start up a venture together, at least that’s what dr Nigam claims. I haven’t really read most of your post, sorry, I don’t care about your rants. I doubt anybody does. Good luck to you.[/quote]

I wish you would fall a cliff.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]
I wish you would fall a cliff.[/quote]

Since you’re so kind, here’s a small summary of the entertainment dr Nigam brought to the hairloss forums:

He started here more than a year ago with those photoshopped photo’s. Then was caught lying about his weightloss clinic. He posted photo’s that he stole from other doctor’s websites. He posted graft comparison photo’s where the numbered grafts (before after) didnt match, it turned out it wasn’t even the same area of the scalp. He posted a series photo’s of 1 patient where some surgery dates lied in the future. He posted a before-after photo where supposedly there was a 3 month difference, but the hair was about 7 cm longer. He said he was working with dr Lauster but when people called him, Lauster’s people said it wasn’t true. He posted that photo of Gho’s patient where he randomly drew some circles, most outside the area Gho operated on. NeverSaynever disappeared into nowhere, Dr Nigams lied about several things there. OBI disappeared into nowhere but after 9 months Nigam finally admitted OBI’s HM case failed, no hair had grown. He shot pre-op photo’s of Tom’s scalp but then shaved a big area after that. Am I missing anything here ?

And today, november 1st 2013, our wonder doctor from India presents the world … black and white patient photo’s !

I want jarjarbinx to be referee since he is impartial, objective and down to earth kind of guy.

jarjarbinx, are you related to ironman/5658462 by any chance?

I heard Black and white photos are new GOLDEN standard:-D

Even you published balck and white photos back in 60s or 70s people would be suspicious, he did it in in 2013…he got balls

Oh, and as a bonus, I present you this photo. It\\'s golden, it\\'s history, it\\'s vintage, it\\'s where the Dr Nigam saga began, more than a year ago: http://postimg.org/image/ju8l872sn/ :smiley: We all remember when he posted that photoshop magic on his website :-D[/quote]

lol this is exactly what I wanted people to post on that \\"can we get a timeline\\" thread that i started on the \\"other\\" forum

I mean, Dr. , answer us this: You may not have put the photos up, but who wrote the text? who told the web guy to say injections would result in 60 thousand new hairs?

I mean, this is truly ridiculous to see a year later.

My opinion: Doc started off trying to scqm. Saw how much a real treatment could make him, and ended up actually trying to solve the problem. Still hasn\\'t solved it, is slightly reverting back to his scqmmy ways, but is continuing to actually try and make a true treatment… and maybe stumbled onto a doubling thing at some point.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by moopookoo[/postedby]
I want jarjarbinx to be referee since he is impartial, objective and down to earth kind of guy.

jarjarbinx, are you related to ironman/5658462 by any chance?[/quote]

his evil twin

Just want to add to the list of the dr Nigam entertainment that according to the file headers, this photo was shot 2 days ago: http://drnigams.net/images/DK/Large/4.JPG while this photo was shot 2 months ago: http://drnigams.net/images/DK/Large/3.JPG

Growing all that hair in just 2 months. Wow Dr Nigams really IS a wonder doctor !!

Oh, and as a bonus, I present you this photo. It\\'s golden, it\\'s history, it\\'s vintage, it\\'s where the Dr Nigam saga began, more than a year ago: http://postimg.org/image/ju8l872sn/ :smiley: We all remember when he posted that photoshop magic on his website :smiley:

[postedby]Originally Posted by needhairasap[/postedby]

lol this is exactly what I wanted people to post on that \\"can we get a timeline\\" thread that i started on the \\"other\\" forum

I mean, Dr. , answer us this: You may not have put the photos up, but who wrote the text? who told the web guy to say injections would result in 60 thousand new hairs?

I mean, this is truly ridiculous to see a year later.

My opinion: Doc started off trying to scqm. Saw how much a real treatment could make him, and ended up actually trying to solve the problem. Still hasn\\'t solved it, is slightly reverting back to his scqmmy ways, but is continuing to actually try and make a true treatment… and maybe stumbled onto a doubling thing at some point.[/quote]

I think you are 100% correct here

so then you’re so sure that he’s wrong. To hear you tell it he is just totally wrong and according to you his claims are preposterous. So then you should be totally agreeable to meeting him half way on the parameters of the bet. In other words you’re saying that he has to accomplish 90% but why put it to such a high standard when according to you what he’s saying is totally false. So then you meet him halfway on the parameters of the bet. If he said he can do 90% and you are claiming he can do 0% so that means he would be expected to do 45% in order to win. Why wouldn’t you go along with that since you can’t contain your disbelief at everything he has said. You think he can’t do any of the stuff he claims so if he achieves half of what he claimed then you lose and he wins since after all you’re the one going on and on and on about how everything he says is false. So you non-believers meet him half way on the parameters of the bet or else there shouldn’t be any bet.

Just want to add to the list of the dr Nigam entertainment that according to the file headers, this photo was shot 2 days ago: http://drnigams.net/images/DK/Large/4.JPG while this photo was shot 2 months ago: http://drnigams.net/images/DK/Large/3.JPG

Growing all that hair in just 2 months. Wow Dr Nigams really IS a wonder doctor !![/quote]

First of all what you’re saying is pure speculation, of course.

What you said sounds very very similar to Dr. Bazan, from Mexico, back around 2003-2004. I believe he ended up being investigated and prosecuted by the Mexican government for misrepresenting his medical qualifications (he was really a doctor, but not a surgeon and not officially qualified or certified to do HT, much less, “hair multiplication”.)

A big difference between Bazan and Nigam is that Bazan seemed to have only basic, general understanding of the underlying science of cell types, cell culturing, etc. Whereas, Dr. Nigam’s knowledge is very impressive, and always seems to be increasing.

I’m NOT saying this is conclusive evidence that Dr. Nigam is telling the truth, or producing real results, etc. I’m just saying his knowledge appears to be very solid.

Which suggests to me that he’s at least sincere in his efforts. Sc@mmers usually take the easy road to separate people from their money. People who are insincere usually don’t go through all this effort to learn huge amounts of detailed scientific knowledge.