A solid foundation for regrowth

There are many natural products available that may assist you in your battle with hair loss.

I have tried an awful lot of them. Some did not help at all (e.g. Hair Genesis, Revivogen, Maxi Hair, Shen Min’s “DHT Blocker,” Hair Again), while others helped some. There were several that provided real results (the old Advecia/borage & fish oil combination/Shen Min Advanced Men’s formula/Applepoly) for a period, only to lose their effectiveness a month or so thereafter.

But through these “experiments” with different products and combinations of individual herbs, I had been able to at least maintain and control any more hair loss, or at least that was the case until earlier this year. This past January, my hair loss really began to worsen (becoming see-through). Then I read Col’s post about vitamin E (tocotrienols). I gave Jarrow’s TOCO SORB a try for a month or so. And I think it slowed my hair loss, a bit.

I then added curcumin and resveratrol, after reading about a product called Capsures in one of Col’s posts. Within several weeks, I noticed that my dandruff completely stopped. After a month, my hair loss stabilized. I was not losing any more. Eight months later, this combination has not lost its effectiveness, on the contrary, my hair continues to improve.

The internal regimen of curcumin, resveratrol, and vitamin E (tocotrienols) is an excellent foundation for anyone who wants to keep his hair, naturally. I take these three supplements together after a meal. One of each. Once a day. I will also rotate in garlic and green tea extracts.

whoa hold on a minute

You came on the board for years touting your supposedly superior regimen, and saying mine was fake, and ineffective. Mostly you bashed my regimens inability to regrow hair on a bald area, since my crown has a bald spot. Fair enough.

So when push comes to shove, you now admit that as recently as january, your hair was thinning so rapidly that it became see through, and the fallout was out of control. So number one, the oh so great regimen you had, must not have been so special. ROFLMAO

Then you had to completely change this miracle regimen. Why if it was so great change it? Again proves you are full of it. so you Change it to this NEW supposedly miracle regimen with resveratrol, and GOSH …VITAMIN E…what a powerful miracle regimen.

It is commonly known that the more recently you lost your hair, the more likely those hair follicles are likely to be able to regenerate, and not have miniaturized to the point of no return. Thinning areas are much more likely to regenerate than bald areas, and old bald areas are practically impossible to regrow. So we would assume your new miracle regimen would have not only stopped your fallout and easily maintained, but hey , you are the king of Hairsite with the miracle regimen that grows hair on bald areas right? Ops maybe not

You had to completely change your regimen since it was not working at all, then the new regimen cannot even regrow hair that has been recently lost.

Hell I regrew hair lost about 5 yrs before i started my DHT blockers,

So what makes you qualified to bash my regimen? You have just revealed yourself to be the Emperor with no clothes.

You are now the king of frauds on hairsite, and have just shown yourself to be a joke.

nt

» You came on the board for years touting your supposedly superior regimen,

False. “For years”? C’mon Hangin’, you are exaggerating a tad, wouldn’t you say.

» and saying mine was fake, and ineffective. Mostly you bashed my regimens

Jacob said your pictures were “fake.” I agreed. And your behavior admitted as much.

» inability to regrow hair on a bald area, since my crown has a bald spot.

True.

» So when push comes to shove, you now admit that as recently as january,
» your hair was thinning so rapidly that it became see through, and the

True. Specifically, the crown and temples were thinning. Stress at work may have exacerbated this condition as well…

» fallout was out of control. So number one, the oh so great regimen you had,
» must not have been so special. ROFLMAO

False. As I stated before, I have had short-term success with many combinations of herbs. And there is something to be said for being able to maintain the hair you have left. Many posters would be happy just to do that. Unlike yours, my hair loss wasn’t that bad to begin with (NW1.5), that is, until earlier this year, and even then, I would bet that it still looked better than yours.

» Then you had to completely change this miracle regimen. Why if it was so
» great change it? Again proves you are full of it. so you Change it to this

Regulars, that I know of, have changed or updated their regimen, even after saying that they had success with it. Look it up, Huckleberry.

» NEW supposedly miracle regimen with resveratrol, and GOSH …VITAMIN
» E…what a powerful miracle regimen.

I notice how you never want to include the herb “curcumin” in your discussion of my present regimen. Wonder why that is? Say it with me, “CURCUMIN.”

» It is commonly known that the more recently you lost your hair, the more
» likely those hair follicles are likely to be able to regenerate, and not
» have miniaturized to the point of no return. Thinning areas are much more
» likely to regenerate than bald areas, and old bald areas are practically
» impossible to regrow.

You would like nothing better than to fill in your bald spot, wouldn’t you. Well maybe now is your chance.

» You had to completely change your regimen since it was not working at all,
» then the new regimen cannot even regrow hair that has been recently lost.

False.

» Hell I regrew hair lost about 5 yrs before i started my DHT blockers,
» So what makes you qualified to bash my regimen?

According to one of your posts, you regrew hair on the back and sides. So what, Huckleberry? What about the crown? Nope. What about the temples? :smiley:

Every regular, that I know, including Jacob, Pete, Hogan, and Perry have changed their regimen. Some of them several times.

I would be really interested to know how many of them are still using the type of DHT blockers included in your regimen.

» » You came on the board for years touting your supposedly superior
» regimen,
»
» False. “For years”? C’mon Hangin’, you are exaggerating a tad, wouldn’t
» you say.
»
» » and saying mine was fake, and ineffective. Mostly you bashed my
» regimens
»
» Jacob said your pictures were “fake.” I agreed. And your behavior
» admitted as much.

Did you see the pics? nope…so how can you agree? :lol2:
»
» » inability to regrow hair on a bald area, since my crown has a bald
» spot.
»
» True.
Apparently your regimen cannot even regrow your “see through” area, so who are you to talk

»
» » So when push comes to shove, you now admit that as recently as january,
» » your hair was thinning so rapidly that it became see through, and the
»
» True. Specifically, the crown and temples were thinning. Stress at work
» may have exacerbated this condition as well…

Stress robs the body of B vitamins, which are critical to hair growth, as you should know but apparently do not. This is accounted for by the huge amount of B vitamins in Maxi hair, which you foolishly ditched, now you are paying the price, einstein

»
» » fallout was out of control. So number one, the oh so great regimen you
» had,
» » must not have been so special. ROFLMAO
»
» False. As I stated before, I have had short-term success with many
» combinations of herbs. And there is something to be said for being able to
» maintain the hair you have left.

I have said this many times, maintenance is admirable. However when you chose to bash my regimen, you did so on the basis it could not grow hair on a 10 year old bald area…apparently yours is not only incapable of this feat, it cant even regrow hair on hair in thinning areas that were lost within the last year…pitiful

Many posters would be happy just to do
» that. Unlike yours, my hair loss wasn’t that bad to begin with (NW1.5),
» that is, until earlier this year, and even then, I would bet that it
» still looked better than yours.

My hair, other than the area on the crown, which your weak regimen could not even approach regrowing,my hair is not see through

apparently your hair is thinning so rapidly it is getting beyond help. poor guy

»
» » Then you had to completely change this miracle regimen. Why if it was
» so
» » great change it? Again proves you are full of it. so you Change it to
» this
»
» Regulars, that I know of, have changed or updated their regimen, even
» after saying that they had success with it. Look it up, Huckleberry.

Yes they add to an already successful regimen, that is not what I am talking about. You changed your regimen because YOURS DIDNT WORK ANYMORE and you were getting SEE THROUGH hair and losing tons of hairs daily. Not quite the same thing. This means your previous regimen stopped working, or did not work in the first place…translation , it was crap

»
» » NEW supposedly miracle regimen with resveratrol, and GOSH
» …VITAMIN
» » E…what a powerful miracle regimen.
»
» I notice how you never want to include the herb “curcumin” in your
» discussion of my present regimen. Wonder why that is? Say it with me,
» “CURCUMIN.”

Doesnt matter what is in your current regimen, you already admitted it is incapable of regrowing even recently thinned areas…this makes you a hypocrite for bashing mine for not regrowing a TEN YEAR old area in the crown
»
» » It is commonly known that the more recently you lost your hair, the
» more
» » likely those hair follicles are likely to be able to regenerate, and
» not
» » have miniaturized to the point of no return. Thinning areas are much
» more
» » likely to regenerate than bald areas, and old bald areas are
» practically
» » impossible to regrow.
»
» You would like nothing better than to fill in your bald spot, wouldn’t
» you. Well maybe now is your chance.

Sure i would like to fill in the bald spot. Are you saying your weak regimen that cannot even regrow a recently THINNED area, can do it? That is laughable , nice try

»
» » You had to completely change your regimen since it was not working at
» all,
» » then the new regimen cannot even regrow hair that has been recently
» lost.
»
» False.

Oh so now you are saying you have regrowth in the see through area.? the shiit is getting deep
»
» » Hell I regrew hair lost about 5 yrs before i started my DHT blockers,
» » So what makes you qualified to bash my regimen?
»

» According to one of your posts, you regrew hair on the back and sides. So
» what, Huckleberry? What about the crown? Nope. What about the temples?
» :smiley:

Well lets see i regrew hair everywhere that was not a ten year old bald area, including thinned areas. Your regimen cannot even regrow recently thinned areas, so that means it has absolutely NO CHANCE of any regrowth in bald areas. Sounds pretty weak to me.
»
» Every regular, that I know, including Jacob, Pete, Hogan, and Perry have
» changed their regimen. Some of them several times.

I continually added more dht blockers to my regimen after 1999, but…my regimen was working well, It never stopped wotking forcing me to drastically desperately change it to a completely new regimen. Every new supplement i added enhanced the results I was already gotten.

You on the other hand, your regimen if it ever worked at all, which is doubtful, must have completely stopped working , because you admitted you were losing massive amounts of hair, and getting see through. so then you panicked and got on a completely NEW REGIMEN , which has so far only stopped the fallout. Big deal

regrowth? you cant even get the recently see through areas to regrow, so your regimen is not even close to mine. My thin areas on the sides back and top front thickened to about 3 times the previous thickness, with my regimen. So your new regimen is lame, as I have always said

»
» I would be really interested to know how many of them are still using the
» type of DHT blockers included in your regimen.

» Stress robs the body of B vitamins, which are critical to hair growth, as
» you should know but apparently do not. This is accounted for by the huge
» amount of B vitamins in Maxi hair, which you foolishly ditched, now you are
» paying the price, einstein

The curcumin, resveratrol, and tocotrienols eliminated my dandruff, then stabilized my hair loss, and then regrew hair with ZERO side effects. In my opinion, a Maxi Hair-type of vitamin supplement is unnecessary, especially if you eat a healthy diet.

» I have said this many times, maintenance is admirable. However when you
» chose to bash my regimen, you did so on the basis it could not grow hair on
» a 10 year old bald area…apparently yours is not only incapable
» of this feat, it cant even regrow hair on hair in thinning areas that were
» lost within the last year…pitiful

It seems that you have need to return to elementary school, and learn the difference between the present and past tense verbs. Earlier this year, I WAS losing hair. My “present” regimen, which I have been on for eight months, eliminated my dandruff, then stabilized my hair loss, and then regrew hair.

I have stated before that your regimen contains a lot of DHT blockers. Some of them have caused side effects in posters here: ask Orrible, Perry, and Randle, ok.

I stated that you cannot grow hair on your crown with your present regimen, so why not try another. Ask any of the regulars here, and they will tell you that there is MORE to fighting hair loss than trying to block DHT. The hair loss community has moved far beyond this elementary theory of yours.

» My hair, other than the area on the crown, which your weak regimen could
» not even approach regrowing,my hair is not see
» through

» Yes they add to an already successful regimen, that is not what I am
» talking about. You changed your regimen because YOURS DIDNT WORK ANYMORE
» and you were getting SEE THROUGH hair and losing tons of hairs daily. Not
» quite the same thing. This means your previous regimen stopped working,

Last January, I went from a NW1.5 to NW2, which is still better than you, Huckleberry. At that time, you had nothing on your crown, right.

Now, fast forward to today, I have been on curcumin, resveratrol, and tocotrienols for eight months: I have no more dandruff and excellent regrowth. But you, if I am not mistaken, still have a bald crown, right. Right Hangin’. Are your temples still receding?

» Oh so now you are saying you have regrowth in the see through area.? the

That is exactly what I wrote.

» I continually added more dht blockers to my regimen after 1999,
» but…my regimen was working well, It never stopped wotking forcing
» me to drastically desperately change it to a completely new regimen. Every
» new supplement i added enhanced the results I was already gotten.

This is a lie. There would be no need to add anything to your regimen if it were working. You kept adding DHT blockers, because you thought it might fill in your temples and bald spot. But it didn’t, did it, Buckwheat.

» You on the other hand, your regimen if it ever worked at all, which is
» doubtful, must have completely stopped working , because you admitted you
» were losing massive amounts of hair, and getting see through. so then you
» panicked and got on a completely NEW REGIMEN , which has so far only
» stopped the fallout. Big deal

Learn to read. My regimen stopped my dandruff, then stabilized my fall out, then regrew hair after eight months.

» regrowth? you cant even get the recently see through areas to regrow, so
» your regimen is not even close to mine. My thin areas on the sides back and
» top front thickened to about 3 times the previous thickness, with my
» regimen. So your new regimen is lame, as I have always said

The only thing that your regimen has done is lower Randle’s libido and grow boobies on Orrible. Wow, you should be so proud of yourself! :clap:

excuse me but now you are backtracking and lying and claiming regrowth

in your original post you titled it a FOUNDATION for regrowth, and nowhere in your post did you mention you are seeing regrowth

now all the sudden since I made a fool of you , you are claiming you have regrowth

bullshiiiit …:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

the reason you titled your post…a solid foundation for regrowth, is because you are waiting for it to occur :clap:

any more lies you want to tell?

by the way the fact I started 10 yrs after my hair in the crown died, and added dht blockers way way too late…has nothing to do with whether my regimen works

I have stated before , what regimen grows hair on 10 yr old bald spots. Yours cant even regrow your see through hair/ if you claim it has done that then post pics…whats wrong scared to back up your claim?

Lets See the Pics Hotshot

Hangin’

Last January, I went from a NW1.5 to NW2, which is still better than you, Huckleberry. At that time, you had nothing on your crown, right.

Now, fast forward to today, I have been on curcumin, resveratrol, and tocotrienols for eight months: I have no more dandruff and regrowth in all of the thinning areas. But you, if I am not mistaken, still have a bald crown, right.

I have stated before that your regimen contains a lot of DHT blockers. Some of them have caused side effects in posters here: ask Orrible, Perry, and Randle, ok.

I stated that you cannot grow hair on your crown with your present regimen, so why not try another. Ask any of the regulars here, and they will tell you that there is MORE to fighting hair loss than trying to block DHT. The hair loss community has moved far beyond this elementary theory of yours.

Hangin you stated, “I continually added more dht blockers to my regimen after 1999, but…my regimen was working well, It never stopped wotking forcing me to drastically desperately change it to a completely new regimen. Every new supplement i added enhanced the results I was already gotten.”

Again, this is a lie. There would be no need to add anything to your regimen if it were working. You kept adding DHT blockers, because you thought it might fill in your temples and bald spot. But it didn’t, did it, Buckwheat.

The only thing that your regimen has done is lower Randle’s libido and grow boobies on Orrible. And that is nothing to be proud of :no: .

Wait wait wait, we are not talking about my regimen, we are talking about YOURS…you said last january you had massive fallout and see through hair , but your new regimen…remember the other one was bogus crap. apparently…the new regimen saved you . Now you claim it regrew your hair in the see through areas. Amazing, Congratulations. PROVE IT :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

if you have regrowth with your new regimen as you claim, are you scared to post pics?

Guess I am right you have no regrowth:-D :smiley:

when it comes time to back up your claims, you run and pee your pants and hide and cry :lol2: :rotfl:

Do you have the balls to back up your claim?

NOPE

What ? you mean the guy who called my pics fake, doesnt have the balls to even post his own pics? Amazing HAHAHAHAHAHAH

My new regimen is eight months old. I have used curcumin and resveratrol in the past, and they didn’t do a thing, individually. But in combination, wow! You should be happy for me, Buckwheat.

I mean, if your regimen could fill in your bald spot, I would be happy for you. Unfortunately, it can’t. So I go out of my way to educate you about other ways to combat hair loss. But you are very very stubborn and ungrateful. You would rather keep your bald crown and thinning temples, than get some real results by trying something other than DHT blockers.

I know of at least three people on this board who have had side effects with your regimen. Oh, and I have good feeling that there are more.

A lot more.

again you focus on my regimen, who cares about my regimen, it doesnt work right?

ok so now your new regimen is miraculously able to regrow hair right, ? and it did so on your see through temples and crown right?

What do you do when challenged to prove it? and post pics?

You show you are the ball less wonder we all knew you to be , and completely avoid the subject.

But hey I thought my pics were fake…Here is your chance to show us what REAL REGROWTH looks like, what a GOOD REGIMEN is capable of

:clap:

Guess when it comes to getting a spine…you are missing in action

thanks for confirming that you lied about your regrowth and that your new regimen is TOTAL BS
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: