Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

8 month update 3500 fue with Sara Armani

Hey guys, this is my first post here but I have been quite active on another forum over the last 8 months or so under the name Hairwegoagain and have just migrated to this forum but ti seems someone has recently taken that username so I’ll go with Hairwego.

I’m at 8 months after my procedure with Sara Armani and thought I’d share my latest pics with you. I made the mistake of cutting my hair way too short and making a real mess of it just before this update so things don’t look as good as usual but when it grows out it looks alot better as you can see in the pics from earlier updates I’ll include below. I should be around 70% now as far as I am told so I’m looking forward to things filling in some more all being well.

Anyway, here’s my update and I hope to geto to know some of you guys during my stay here at Hairsite :slight_smile:

8 months (bad hair cut)

7 Months

And here’s a before and 6 months comparison shot so you can see where I came from.

Thanks for looking! Any comments welcomed.

You’re coming along pretty nicely. Are you on any meds?
Thanks for sharing. Look forward to seeing more updates.

Pretty good, how’s the donor?

Looks like a great dense job…but I think lowering your hairline to your pre-loss hairline is not so smart if your loss continues…hope the meds hold up for u.

I guess it’s all relative when it comes to hair, I would be more than happy to have the hair you had in the before pic, but then again I am probably 20 years older than you :slight_smile: enjoy your new hair.

Here’s a before and after of my donor. The after pic is with hair much shorter than in the before pic.

I’ve been on avodart and Minox Foam for 2 1/2 years now and things have been holding up very well so far.

Do you guys think I’m about done with the new hairs coming through and there’s still some thickening to go or could I still get some new sprouts after this point?

Your donor looks like it’s never been touched. You can probably go for twice as many grafs more in the future.

» Here’s a before and after of my donor. The after pic is with hair much
» shorter than in the before pic.
»
» I’ve been on avodart and Minox Foam for 2 1/2 years now and things have
» been holding up very well so far.
»
» Do you guys think I’m about done with the new hairs coming through and
» there’s still some thickening to go or could I still get some new sprouts
» after this point?
»
»

Nice donor, it looks totally untouched.

» Nice donor, it looks totally untouched.

Cant agree more!! Looks amazing

What I like most about your photos posted is that your hair is still kept short. It’s not long where long hair blow dryed and used with the right comb can easily make hair seem fuller and more. With yours it’s all out there in the open. Some claim here that same results can be achieved with 2000 grafts. That’s just impossible.

I also notice your temples were redesigned as well. Work of art, good luck.

»
» 8 months (bad hair cut)
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
» 7 Months
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
» And here’s a before and 6 months comparison shot so you can see where I
» came from.
»
»
»
» Thanks for looking! Any comments welcomed.

Love the density!!

awesome results man! your hairline looks very natural and your donor area looks like it was never touched. the density is great too.

Looks insanely good!

The hairline looks awesome and the donor looks untouched… fantastic result.

Thanks guys. There is another thread with my latest 9 month update too :slight_smile: