8 days left for the news

I’m pretty sure that that is a pink sheet, not the stock. If you look that stock symbol up on Yahoo, it comes back as ICYXF.PK, which is a pink sheet.

» I’m pretty sure that that is a pink sheet, not the stock. If you look that
» stock symbol up on Yahoo, it comes back as ICYXF.PK, which is a pink sheet.

Thanks AJ- I’m probably not as stock savvy as you. Hell I didn’t even know what a pink sheet was which is probably why ICYXF.PK didnt register on my Fidelity internet site. :slight_smile:

So can you buy pink sheet stock from Fidelity? What does it mean?

Yes. You can buy pink sheets from Fidelity. But I personally wouldn’t recommend it. First, you are going to pay a premium from a market maker. Although the pink sheet should roughly follow the price of the Intercytex stock on the AIM stock exchange in London, there is no guarantee. And if the stock is selling for a certain amount, you can be sure that the market maker will charge you much more when you buy it. And the reverse will happen when you decide to sell. If you can sell it at all. The liquidity of pink sheets is not the same as a normal stock, and can be more difficult to unload. I don’t know particularly about Intercytex, but just dealing with pink sheets in general implies a greater risk than a normal stock purchase. Besides the big spread that you will likely pay to a market maker and the poor liquidity, there are other dangers as well. Too involved to get into here. I won’t say that you definitely shouldn’t do it, or that it’s a bad move if you do. You just should be aware of the risks involved before doing it. And as with any stock purchase, you shouldn’t buy any more than you can afford to lose.

:lookaround:

we probably only have 5 years left till an effective treatment!!!

» :lookaround:

don`t expect too much

Okay. I found this site that claims they will execute stock trades on foreign markets. Keep in mind that I know absolutely NOTHING about this company or if they are legit. Please do your own homework. I am just providing this because I ran across it, and there have been a lot of people wondering how to buy foreign stock from the U.S. Perhaps this will work. I don’t know. Even if they are legit, I don’t know if you can buy Intercytex from the AIM in London. Again, please don’t assume this is legit. Check it out. Ask questions. And if you do decide to do this, report back your experience, good or bad, for the benefit of others. One last time, I am not endorsing this site at all. Caveat Emptor.

» » :lookaround:
»
» don`t expect too much

I’m looking forward to Helpme’s latest post more than I am the information.

» » :lookaround:
»
» don`t expect too much

hey dont say that baby. be positive.

» » » :lookaround:
» »
» » don`t expect too much
»
» hey dont say that baby. be positive.

yeh, fair enough baby! I’m positive I’d rather his post than the results. Although if they are solid, Brokebacks are on me. Just for the great name.

» » » » :lookaround:
» » »
» » » don`t expect too much
» »
» » hey dont say that baby. be positive.
»
» yeh, fair enough baby! I’m positive I’d rather his post than the results.
» Although if they are solid, Brokebacks are on me. Just for the great
» name.

the name came from you/me favorite movie!!!