4297 FUT 0-12 Months, BHR Clinic, Dr.Bisanga

NW6 Hair loss, remit to cover a decent area with natural looking density, design a mature hair line that fits his age, first procedure
goal 4000 grafts with FUT.

A collage of before and after shots and then enlarged after pictures.

» NW6 Hair loss, remit to cover a decent area with natural looking density,
» design a mature hair line that fits his age, first procedure
» goal 4000 grafts with FUT.
»

excelent work and strategy. Great change.

I am surprised that a few more grafts in this first procedure were not extracted by FUE to give just some coverage of the smallish bald crown that remains… great work!!

I wonder if the same can be done using fue entirely.

Why not add another 500-1000 to cover his crown? It does look like he has enough to spare.

» I wonder if the same can be done using fue entirely.

Strip will never die for as long as there are doctors selling it.

» design a mature hair line that fits his age, first procedure
» goal 4000 grafts with FUT.
»
» A collage of before and after shots and then enlarged after pictures.
»
»
»
»

»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»

Hi,how much you paid for 4297 FUT?Good job and it change your personality man and no more baldy… Your good luck was that your hair texture is thick and great illusion of coverage.
Khizar
Khizar

» Why not add another 500-1000 to cover his crown? It does look like he has
» enough to spare.

His donor density was good, better than average, laxity was average so the idea to push more in one op was decided against by doc and patient, the same with being conservative with his hair line design to gain better coverage and keeping it age appropriate.

The crown area is bigger than it looks, he was basically a NW6 so the placement over the crown had to go back into the first area transplanted to build up the density because Dr. Bisanga drops the placed density slightly so he is not left with a thick wall of hair. So, back into the area of the first op and then to the crown.

The second op was a combination of Strip and FUE, the first strip closure was neat and not wanting to push again the patient decided on a combination to add another 2200

Here are pictures shaved donor after the first op

and then the placement of the second combo op

7 Months update of the patient’s second procedure, 2200 grafts into the crown. For crown work we would say he is about half way to the final result, more regrowth and maturity to come giving more fullness, but even at this stage a massive improvement and good image of the spiral crown being placed.

great transformation. this guy was completely bald and now, nw he has so full head of hear. very good!

I am really really impressed with the result…
a total WOW transformation!!!
I really like the management of grafts.:slight_smile:

Actually, he is not really NW6, he is NW5A

this is a really good result good for him

Hi marco,

Nw5a/ Nw6 depends on perspective and donor management, will post a donor pic to try to explain our reasoning.

But for more information, Dr. B TOTAL was 15,780 hairs placed over the two procedures, averaging to near 2.40 hairs per graft placed. A big change in appearance.

Now he can join Oasis.

Update