4217 grafts FUE - Alvi Armani

The patient below had 4,217 grafts with the Alvi Armani clinic for zones 1 and 2 to lower and restore his hairline and restore zone 2.

Before

After Photos

Donor after 4,217 grafts exctracted

» The patient below had 4,217 grafts with the Alvi Armani clinic
» for zones 1 and 2 to lower and restore his hairline and restore zone 2.

Good result - but pretty damn risky. How old is the patient?

»
» Good result - but pretty damn risky. How old is the patient?

The patient is in his early 40’s and his hairloss has stabalized. His family hairloss history does not show hair loss in the crown but only in the temples.

Based on:

1- His family hairloss history
2 -His stablization of his own hairloss
3- His age
4- His hairloss preventetion regimine
5- His donor hair availability which is above average

It was detemrnined he could have a high density front without risk.

The patient also has a video of his result

http://www.alviarmanihairtransplant.com/michaelfaheyvideo.html

Thanks pats. That’s exactly what I wanted to hear. That means, IN THIS CASE, it is “ok”. :wink:

@all – especially to the “ desperated youngsters”:

Text Snippet

“Hair cloning” will be pricey initially, so early adopters may be men who are not only wealthy but also desperate because they don’t have enough hair left to do a follicular unit transplant.
Cloning could also be ideal for younger men who aren’t good candidates for follicular grafting. “Younger guys aren’t suitable for current surgical techniques because we don’t know how much hair they are going to lose,” says Dr. Farjo. Imagine if the receded hairline of a 25-year-old male were replaced with a follicular unit transplant. If the rest of his hair were to fall out—and going bald at an early age generally means it will—he wouldn’t have enough hair to complete a second or third follicular unit transplant, so he’d end up with a solitary plume sprouting from his forehead. “It would look like unfinished business, which is why we typically avoid working on young guys,” says Dr. Farjo. “But if I know I’ll never run out of hair, thanks to the new cell therapy, I can treat anyone.”
Source: google it!

Something to think about …

That means, and this is just my personal opinion, IF you know and IF you’re completely sure, that there is REALLY ‘something around the corner’ (hair cloning, cell-therapies, hair-stem-cell-transplantation etc), sure, even very young patients can fill-up their hairlines very dense with traditional hair transplant techniques. This is point #1

Point #2 suggests to have always enough money-reserves, just in case if you suddenly (more or less) lose your hair everywhere behind your (new) hairline …

Ironman, again this patient is in his 40’s, he is not 25 and his hairloss had been stabalized for years.

» Ironman, again this patient is in his 40’s, he is not 25 and his hairloss
» had been stabalized for years.

Of course, that’s the reason why I said “That means, IN THIS CASE, it is “ok”.”

So once again - everything is perfectly OK (at least in my personal opinion).

looks great.

what’s the cost?

results are very good but i have seen this video about year ago. and this video is at least 2-3 years old. why bringing up old stuff? would be great to see new videos not old stuff. btw, if i remember correctly method was fuss (strip) not fue like most of your other old videos there ??

» Ironman, again this patient is in his 40’s, he is not 25 and his hairloss
» had been stabalized for years.
what is the density of transplatation?

» results are very good but i have seen this video about year ago. and this
» video is at least 2-3 years old. why bringing up old stuff? would be great
» to see new videos not old stuff. btw, if i remember correctly method was
» fuss (strip) not fue like most of your other old videos there ??

Spot, this was a FUE procedure, not strip.

if i was early 40s with that kind of hair quality, i’d do it.

you may as well enjoy your 40s upto mid 50s. thereafter, who gives a crock what the hair looks like.

you only live once and you’re only ‘young’ for a while. may as well get your rocks off your hair while you are not in a wheel chair.

» you may as well enjoy your 40s upto mid 50s.
» thereafter, who gives a crock what the hair looks like.

If you care enough to have a teen hairline in your 40s than you’ll care just as much about it in your 50s. In fact, you’ll probably care more if it start’s looking extra fake and you’ve suddenly realized your donor supply is limited to mask it.

Anyways, spot mentioned this is a 2-3 year old case. Can we see some new photos?.. perhaps some without diminished contrast and intensity?

He now has the hairline of a 13 year old boy… looks weird to me!

Why do it?

» He now has the hairline of a 13 year old boy… looks weird to me!
»
» Why do it?

i agree the hairline is a too low.

» » He now has the hairline of a 13 year old boy… looks weird to me!
» »
» » Why do it?
» ---------
» i agree the hairline is a too low.

No - I do not agree …

Both guys have (circa) the same age ( “in the 40s” ). So where is the problem?

Maybe the guys (on the left) hairline itself is a little bit too “hard”, but besides that, his hairline suits almost perfectly - I think.

you cannot compare a chinese guy’s hairline to a caucasian guy.

chinese people in general do not have temple recession. they have a ‘straight’ hair line as if you put a bowl on their head and traced out their hairline.

the caucasian races (europeans, middle easterners and indians) tend to have hairlines which have temple recession. this is considered the ‘normal’ look. you always have to follow what’s normal.

ironically this guy looks like he’s wearing a rug. its too low and too straight.

» Both guys have (circa) the same age ( “in the 40s” ).
» So where is the problem?
The problem’s that you’re comparing apples to oranges
Brad Pitt’s got a nice hairline, and he’s also in his 40s. Does that mean it’s possible for a balding 40 year old to achieve and sustain Brad Pitt’s hairline with conventional HTs?

» you cannot compare a chinese guy’s hairline to a caucasian guy.
»
» chinese people in general do not have temple recession. they have a
» ‘straight’ hair line as if you put a bowl on their head and traced out
» their hairline.
»
» the caucasian races (europeans, middle easterners and indians) tend to have
» hairlines which have temple recession. this is considered the ‘normal’
» look. you always have to follow what’s normal.
»
» ironically this guy looks like he’s wearing a rug. its too low and too
» straight.

I wouldn’t go as far as to say it looks like he’s wearing a rug. I think you’re right though, the temples definitely should been drawn in with a bit more recess for a more realistic look. But, it’s appears to be a major improvement from where he was. I would love to have a straight hairline again. I hope this is sustainable for him.

My hairloss and age (late 30’s) are similar to his, I’m not as recessed actually, more like NW 2-2.5, V shaped hairline and i was considering a HT. But I decided against just b/c i know there is a better chance than not that i’ll end up in NW 5-6 territory. Possibly in a short amount of time. My dad was NW5 by mid 30’s…which scares the crap out of me. I’ve never heard of “stabilized” hairloss, except if you’re talking about it stabilizing at the NW6 pattern. My stepfather had a great head of hair at 40, NW2 with pretty thick hair - much better than this guys in comparison. By 50 he was a NW5. Ten years goes by quickly and the changes can be drasitic.

One other thing…these pictures have obviously been shot to make his hair look good as possible. I find it odd that his before pics are crystal clear and shot in bright light, yet the afters, which look like they were done professionally are dark and somewhat out of focus. Would love to see current shots in lighting similar to teh before photos

» » » He now has the hairline of a 13 year old boy… looks weird to me!
» » »
» » » Why do it?
» » ---------
» » i agree the hairline is a too low.
»
» No - I do not agree …
»

» Both guys have (circa) the same age ( “in the 40s” ). So where is the
» problem?
»
» Maybe the guys (on the left) hairline itself is a little bit too “hard”,
» but besides that, his hairline suits almost perfectly - I think.

Agreed Ironman. There are many people you see in everyday life who are in their late 30’s, early to mid 40’s and even 50’s with a straight across hairline. Not everyone has temple recession or a receeded hairline.

This patient wanted a specific hairline.

» you cannot compare a chinese guy’s hairline to a caucasian guy.
»
» chinese people in general do not have temple recession. they have a
» ‘straight’ hair line as if you put a bowl on their head and traced out
» their hairline.
»
» the caucasian races (europeans, middle easterners and indians) tend to have
» hairlines which have temple recession. this is considered the ‘normal’
» look. you always have to follow what’s normal.

I am sorry but this just not hold true. You may not like this particular patient’s hairline placement and that is your choice, but to say it doesn’t look natural or “normal” because he is caucasian and all caucasians have receeded hairlines, that is absurd.

One race does not have just one type of hairline. I have seen Asian men with receeded temples and I have seen Caucasian men with straight across hairline.

Not to mention many of us have mixed backgrounds.