4000 grafts FUE - Hair Of Istanbul - 07/11/2019

Thats idiotic and i wont do that especially when the ht clinic knows its common practice to provide that.

But what spins my head is, how did you get a ht with them if youve never seen their transplant results?

Hey Guys. Back again with another update. Month 7 now ! Hair hasn’t been cut for over a month, so looking a bit afro-like at the moment. I’ll take it though ! Feel free to ask any questions.

Very suspect transplant considering you didnt answer my question and the website you so much promote doesnt provide any before/after pics.

Just a quick, wet, mini update. Enjoy.

Hey guys.

Here is my 8 Month Update. Feel free to skip to the end of the video for more about my hair.

Enjoy.

Just a quick mini update. Enjoy.

Hi. How much was the surgery?

Hi. Surgery was £3000. All the information is in the description of every video and in the ‘Q & A video’. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Here is my 9 Month Update. Enjoy.

Hey guys.

Just a quick mini ‘hair fibre’ related update video, for anyone interested.

Hey all.

It’s that time again. 10 Month Update.

Enjoy.

Hi guys.

Just a quick update for anyone interested, talking about the supplements I’m taking:

Dude isnt british or euopean Hes turkish so of course his transplant given his ethnic thick hair will come out well.

Hi guys. The months are flying by now.

Here’s my 11 Month Update.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Hey guys.

Here we finally are, at the 12 month mark. Bit of a long one as there was a lot to cover. Hopefully not too boring though.

Enjoy.

Your hair s looking good my friend. Did you get paid by the clinic for doing this video or any kickbacks , free grafts etc?