4000 FUE - Dr Armani

Hello All,

Long time reader, new poster. I’ve spent a couple of years researching hairloss and hair transplants on websites like this. I’ve found Hairsite particularly informative and so I’ve decided to share my HT experience with you all.

About me: 30 yrs old from London, UK. My hair began slowly receeding in my mid-20s.

After following the work of all the top HT surgeons featured on this forum (and others) I was convinced that Dr. Armani was the right choice for me. I attended 2 of his UK seminar/consults in '05/'06 and met with a number of his former patients. I was really impressed by what I saw in person and after much consideration decided to have a FUE HT with Dr Armani in Feb 2007. My decision was based on 2 main factors: his natural looking hairline work and his advancements in performing FUE over recent years.

4000 grafts were harvested via FUE at Dr Armani’s Toronto Office. I am now 6 months post-op and you can view my progress here: http://stonerosefue.blogspot.com/

I’m very happy with my progress so far, feel free to drop me a line with any questions.

All the best,
SR UK

BEFORE

AFTER 6 months

BEFORE and AFTER - 6 months

http://stonerosefue.blogspot.com/
stonerose1977@hotmail.co.uk

man armani has been on the ball lately with these FUE results. jeez, your recession looks almost exactly like mine looks now and I will be 30 in 4 more months. are you thinning on top at all? what are you taking to maintain??

Hello there,
I think the results look absolutely amazing. May I ask if you had your procedure done in one setting or more were required? what about the cost? I know that Dr Armani is highly skilled, howevere I noticed that he demands a lot more money than other doctors. How much donor area have you got left?

I would greatly appreciate if you could take the time to answer to my questions.

By the way the hairline is just perfect. I am well impressed.

I think one of the things that greatly benefitted you with this surgery is that your hairloss was not “that bad” prior to your procedure. Are you taking any meds? Great results regardless. How many hair transplant surgeons can produce results like that? I’m real happy for you! =)

Would you do us all a favor and take some shots that aren’t blurry? Each one is from a distance where no detail can be seen and even if the distance was better the resolution/focus is slightly off. Also, if you update, please no flash.

Thanks.

While you are at it, you should spend a lot of money on a “professional” camera (you know, the ones that are Tillman certified) or, better yet, hire a professional photographer who won’t use one of those evil flash devices. Just tell the photographer to be sure and consult Joe before taking any photos so that the light is just right and there is zero chance for blurry images.

As for your result (which can clearly be seen in your photos, by the way), it is yet another fantastic job by Armani. Congratulations!

» Would you do us all a favor and take some shots that aren’t blurry? Each
» one is from a distance where no detail can be seen and even if the
» distance was better the resolution/focus is slightly off. Also, if you
» update, please no flash.
»
» Thanks.

Joe, I just don’t get it. I regularly point to the great work of H&W but you appear on the board and just throw an insult that just makes you and H&W look like idiots. Maybe your sentiment got lost in translation. Why don’t you do us all a favour and get some education in politeness. Personally, I thought the blog the pics and certainly the transplant were first class.

Marco,

It’s not about pointing out great work (thanks for your support btw), it’s about being able to actually see the work. The last thing I meant to come across as was an a*shole but at the same time if I didn’t work for a clinic not a single word would have been said referring to what is perceived as my negative tone. That’s the problem, I was posting because the details are not easily seen and I’d actually like to see them but because I work for a “competing clinic” I’m the big bad strip rep being a jerk.

Stonerose, I wasn’t trying to be a jerk here, sorry if you perceived it as such. It’s just that all I see is the shape of the hairline, not the actual hairs.

The pics could be better indeed, but hey this is a HT patient, not a photographer.

Anyway I believe you have excellent growth as far as we can see.

In my personal opinion I would never go for a woman like/boy like hairline however.

Greetz

» The pics could be better indeed, but hey this is a HT patient, not a
» photographer.
»
» Anyway I believe you have excellent growth as far as we can see.
»
» In my personal opinion I would never go for a woman like/boy like hairline
» however.
»
» Greetz

Thanks for the comments. Some answers to your questions:

Redman77 - Couldn’t agree more, I take proscar/minox

piperz - The procedure took 2 days. You’ll need to check with the clinic re: pricing. The quality of work is second to none, that’s why I opted for Dr. Armani.

MuscleBoy - Thanks. I’ve seen your blog, hope all’s well following your FUE procedure.

jotronic - The pics are only 2megapixel from a camera phone but it gives a good idea. There’s no flash… Some pics were taken under my bathroom light to show the work as clearly as possible.

Jtelecom/marco - Thanks for the feedback.

sr uk do you have any thinning or hair loss in the back? if so do you plan on getting work done there as well?

» sr uk do you have any thinning or hair loss in the back? if so do you plan
» on getting work done there as well?

I think it looks great as well but i would also like to see some pics from up close.

Looks really great. The hair grows in a very natural way. Does not look like a transplant at all…

Whoa man! Your results look awesome!

But do you seriously need 400 grafts? That’s a lot!

Any reason why you decided to have the op in Toronto?

» Whoa man! Your results look awesome!
»
» But do you seriously need 400 grafts? That’s a lot!
»
» Any reason why you decided to have the op in Toronto?

any updates on this case?