4 month update after 2008 grafts FUE at Alvi Armani clinic Toronto

Hi, everybody,
first let me say, I am very satisfied about how the things are going.
That means, I had a good trip back home, a good progress in my healing process and no complications right now. Means no inflammation, no pimples and so on.
Now, I have made some photos, showing the state at the 2nd of October, means exactly 4 month after HT. You can see me with a normal hair length. No problem any longer, that someone can see something about the surgery, my scar for example. Now I am waiting for the transplanted hair to grow, to improve the density of the hair. But already this time, I am very satisfied with the progress and the results.

You can see my before photos here http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/personal_journal-pj-484.html

Your blog is confusing, how many grafts did you have in total?

» Your blog is confusing, how many grafts did you have in total?

Sorry, damraak. In total, I have got roundabout 10000 grafts in 4 HT’s.
If you read the other blogs about me, you will find the facts. And also a lot of photos.

» » Your blog is confusing, how many grafts did you have in total?
»
» Sorry, damraak. In total, I have got roundabout 10000 grafts in 4 HT’s.
» If you read the other blogs about me, you will find the facts. And also a
» lot of photos.

Looking good Ersnt. You have come so far already, I can’t wait to see you when its all finished.

your front looks good but your back is no doubt getting thin after 10,000 grafts, if I were u I would have chosen less density for the front and a more moderate approach overall.