4 month pro bono update from bhr

As a wise man once wrote: Don’t believe everything you read. I want to see pics documenting Dr Woods work and seperately Dr Umars work as some of us have not been around that long. We deserve to hear the story by both sides. Somehow I do not think we have the whole story.- Perhaps Dr. Umar & Dr Woods have their opinions of this case. I would like to hear from them as well. :yes:

To be fair, I do recall Scarred5 expressing his dissatisfaction with his Woods procedure a few years back. I remember watching his enthusiasm in the beginning, when he and another guy(scarred4life?) went to Australia, turn to dissapointment later on, but I dont recall the details. Thats why I asked him if he was the same guy. So I do believe him. BUT again to be fair, the hair was implanted into some serious scar tissue was it not Scarred5? I dont think Dr Woods guarantees growth in scar tissue, or did he?

The only thing I find really disturbing about what you are saying is that Dr Woods ignored you when you tried to contact him afterward. THAT IS NOT COOL AT ALL and terrible patient aftercare, especially with the money he charges… Although, he does strike me as the type that does not handle critcism of his work well. But that is no excuse, he’s a doctor and should be above that. You are his patient and he should act compassionately and professionally. What about his bill of patient rights?? Id like to hear what he has to say about this situation as well.

There are really no guarantees in hair transplants. In scar tissue the growth rate is not as good as in normal skin. You cannot bring in a picture of yourself when you had a full head of hair and say duplicate this. No doctor will be able to give you that if you are in the higher norwood scales. I had extensive scarring but very good growth with Dr. Woods. I am only going to go back in a few months to thicken up the top but I have been very lucky. I just had 2 sessions last month for the donor area, crown and hairline. I did not get the top touched up on that visit. I can only speak from my experience which has seen a steady flow of improvement. I never expect to have the hair I had at 16 ( wouldn’t that be nice though- Just kidding :smiley: ) but just to have a bit more height on top. The hairline is going to be very nice when it grows in. I suppose it could all be what one person feels is a success, the other person may be disheartened with the results – From any doctor. But I would stick with Dr. Woods because for me he cares about my results. I cannot say why he did not respond. I really do not know the situation.

thank you bubbles, what you described is what happened, cept i went with a guy named shafted, he absolutely never responded and that was upsetting, amongst some other things that i would rahter not disclose, i would rather talk bout the positve experience i had at bhr, hey i have no problem with anyone wherever they choose to go, as long as they did their homework, like i said someone asked me and i responded, i dont see any positive in pursuing this any further good luck to you guys!

" I remember watching his enthusiasm" First off I do wish you best of regrowth from your free work with Bisanga. I have read his story. Gore is the one to really bash. Look at it this way small amout of work graft wise by Woods. Well documented ??? pics… And we all know how hard it is to get grafts to grow in scar tissue no doctor will garntee this. Then Big Enthusiasim with , Wolf, Umar, Then he went on sites saying he was not happy with the Umar work. Then to rahal . Yes he had more strip to try and help the scar. Then apologised to Umar online. Got more work done.By Umar. (maybe free)??? And now Bisanga. So you see all over the place in search of what Gore did. If he was happy with all the other docs he would not keep searching. I know ht is expensive and I really do hope it all turns out for you. But you really need to tell and show the entire story. On exactly where you were before repair graft count by each doctor and where you had the work done.

wolf and rahal ive had revision work to try and reduce some of my lower scarring, woods and umar planted my upper thinnner scar, no growth from woods some from umar ive been critical of woods because of what he charges and hes made a good living off the misfortune of repair patients, ive consistently provided pics of my repair work, when are the woods supporters going to post pics of their work, this thread is about the positive experience ive had with bhr, not to hehash the negative experience of going to woods where i had to shave my head and wear a bandana for 4 months, where i asked woods to place some of the grafts on top instead of all in the scar, and he said no, where he said he would help me in my plight against gore, which he didnt, where he took almost 1k in grafts and pretty much depleted my donor, where he never ever responded to any of my contacts or posts, where i spent my life savings and travelled across the world for nothing, im a repair patient who has gone to different clinics to try and look noraml again, something only another repair patient would ever understand, the initial elation you described is actually hope, ive never been critical or posted negatively on the positive posts made by some of his patients, someone asked my opinion on my work and i told them the truth, so eat it!

I see that Bisanga was trained by Dr. Matt Leavitt one of the Doctors who badly messed me up. I really wish you well on the free work. Wow Dr. Leavitt trained- not a positive as far as I am concerned. My pics and video are on Dr. Woods website but remember I am still a work in progress. I too am not afraid to show my face. Whats up with the hiding- People had a Hair Transplant not a sex change. The cowardice as far as I am concerned is laughable. Show who you are. It’s ok -What is the big deal? I agree on the documentation that is very poor. We need to see seperate photos of Dr. Woods work and Dr. Umars work. The Dr. Woods bashing on this site is common. I do not know why. Bash Dr.'s Like Leavitt and Brandy- They are the true Devils.