4 month pro bono update from bhr

my left side temple rebuilt by dr bisanga for free

he actually hit both temples but the one side is more extensive, im unable to upload the pics for some reason, but sent the pics to hairsite to post them for me

Pictures provided by scarred5

Please, have the decency to include some before pics, how is anyone going to tell what happened without seeing before pics?

that is the b4 and after pic the one below is b4 and the one on top is after 4 months i wasnt able to upload them myself, so hairsite posted them for me but i guess he didnt post it in obvious sequence, unintentionally im sure, but you can obviously see a difference at 4 months, what do you think?

» that is the b4 and after pic the one below is b4 and the one on top is
» after 4 months i wasnt able to upload them myself, so hairsite posted them
» for me but i guess he didnt post it in obvious sequence, unintentionally im
» sure, but you can obviously see a difference at 4 months, what do you
» think?

Is it my computer or you forgot to upload the pics? I don’t see the B4 pic.

Scarred5 are you the same guy that had work done by Dr Woods in 2002? If so can you give us your take on both experiences?

you have to go to the 3rd post made by hairsite the bottom pic is the b4, and the top pic is 4 months out, yeah im the sucker who went to woods, was a complete waste of hair and money, i used up a precious 950 scalp hairs in scarring and they result was poor, im struggling to this day to hide the scar, now my donor and bank account are depleted, there are more affordable and doctors who create better hairlines than woods,hes overrated and over priced, bisanga is the man!

where did the hair come from that you used for the temples? And how well did the extraction sites heal?

the majority came from the sides alittle from the nape, it healed great hes a pro
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-59183.html#p59183

» you have to go to the 3rd post made by hairsite the bottom pic is the b4,
» and the top pic is 4 months out, yeah im the sucker who went to woods, was
» a complete waste of hair and money, i used up a precious 950 scalp hairs in
» scarring and they result was poor, im struggling to this day to hide the
» scar, now my donor and bank account are depleted, there are more affordable
» and doctors who create better hairlines than woods,hes overrated and over
» priced, bisanga is the man! --------------- ----- –

I am confused-Did you go to Dr. Woods and Dr. Umar? Both were bad? I went to Dr. Woods and was very pleased. My growth has been good although I have had a lot of damage from the past. I Just had 2 more sessions and most likely I will have one more before years end. Perhaps as hairsite states- every patient is different-No one doctor fits all persons. I can honestly state though my growth and overall look have been very much improved. I only want to thicken up the top a bit but so far so good. Best of luck to you.

i think i was pretty clear. if you feel you got great value good for you, i didnt and im free to say it, you can click on my journals to view pics, although my outcome from umar was not great it was much better and affordable, good luck to you deeppockets!

» you have to go to the 3rd post made by hairsite the bottom pic is the b4,
» and the top pic is 4 months out, yeah im the sucker who went to woods, was
» a complete waste of hair and money, i used up a precious 950 scalp hairs in
» scarring and they result was poor, im struggling to this day to hide the
» scar, now my donor and bank account are depleted, there are more affordable
» and doctors who create better hairlines than woods,hes overrated and over
» priced, bisanga is the man!

This is the first time I hear anything bad about Dr. Woods, what exactly was the problem, the 950 grafts were used to reapir scarring and it didn’t work?

just because you havent heard any doenst mean they didnt happen, thats exactly what happened you can click my journal and you can see my b4 umar pics which are my after woods pics

» just because you havent heard any doenst mean they didnt happen, thats
» exactly what happened you can click my journal and you can see my b4 umar
» pics which are my after woods pics

Again what exactly was the problem, the 950 grafts were used to repair scarring and it didn’t work?

» » just because you havent heard any doenst mean they didnt happen, thats
» » exactly what happened you can click my journal and you can see my b4
» umar
» » pics which are my after woods pics
»
» Again what exactly was the problem, the 950 grafts were used to repair
» scarring and it didn’t work?----------------

This scarred5 person sounds like no doctor can satisfy him. The idea of name calling shows his character. He has not stated the exact problem and is now a cheerleader for BHR. Who knows perhaps in a year he will diss them too. There are no miracles but I have had no regrets with Dr. Woods and will go again because of my positive gains.

» just because you havent heard any doenst mean they didnt happen, thats
» exactly what happened you can click my journal and you can see my b4 umar
» pics which are my after woods pics

Scarred5:

In all fairness, and correct me if I am wrong, we have never seen properly documented before and after photos from your procedure with Dr. Woods.

it was along time ago, someone asked me and i told them, i dont want to rehash all this, this thread was jacked, but i absolutely did post pics of which i still have to this day, the result is the scar that i had implanted by umar is the same one i had implanted by woods, does anyone see any growth? i started this thread to tell others of the generousity and skill of dr bisanga and his staff who not only worked on me for free but two others as well. at 4 months the growth is great. if you want i can send you pics and we can do this all over again, i prefer to move forward as ive spent yrs and lot of money trying to repair the damage done by dr stan larry gore!

» it was along time ago, someone asked me and i told them, i dont want to
» rehash all this, this thread was jacked, but i absolutely did post pics of
» which i still have to this day, the result is the scar that i had implanted
» by umar is the same one i had implanted by woods, does anyone see any
» growth? i started this thread to tell others of the generousity and skill
» of dr bisanga and his staff who not only worked on me for free but two
» others as well. at 4 months the growth is great. if you want i can send you
» pics and we can do this all over again, i prefer to move forward as ive
» spent yrs and lot of money trying to repair the damage done by dr stan
» larry gore!

I don’t suppose you are praising Bisanga while trashing other doctors enthusiastically because you feel that you have to repay him for all the free work that you are getting?

if youve been around long enough you will know that i began bashing woods after my procedure didnt produce ANY results, and after i tried to contact him and after i made numerous negative posts on muliple forums for which he never responded, this was like 6 yrs ago, someone asked me and i told him my opinion, ive always been consistent in my critisism