4,019 Fue Dr. Armani 5 months

» The before pictures are made to look worse: hair is wet, and hair is also
» longer and lighter and combed in such a way to show the thinning. After
» photos hair is darker and shorter, which makes hair look thicker. And the
» guy had some thinning, but minimal loss for that amount of grafts.
»
» H&W still sets the standard for consistent before/after pics in consistent
» angles and lighting.

The before photos were clearly taken by the patient himself in his own home, not at the clinic. Check out the background of the photos.

Its normal for someone to wear their hair a little longer when thinning to try and cover the balding areas.

Personally, I think these are some of the most realistic after photos you can get. Taken by the patient under heavy flash with very harsh lighting in the patients natural setting.

Sorry to say that, but that’s a blatant case of fraud.

As a Dermatch user -therefore I’m talking from firsthand experience- those pictures definitely show the use of a concealer on the top of his head.
Look at the slight colour mismatch, the lack of shine, the “powdery” texture.

Do you guys think that I’m having hallucinations???

There is no way that this patient used Dermatch…these pictures are very clear and good light. Excellent results .

» Sorry to say that, but that’s a blatant case of fraud.
»
» As a Dermatch user -therefore I’m talking from firsthand experience- those
» pictures definitely show the use of a concealer on the top of his head.
» Look at the slight colour mismatch, the lack of shine, the “powdery”
» texture.
»
» Do you guys think that I’m having hallucinations???

The reason I can see hints of Dermatch is because those pics are clear… indeed :smiley:

"There’s no blinder man than the one who refuses to see."
I let you think about that one :wink:

dude you need to stop making false accusations lets leave it here and see what others post. These results look 100% real to me.

» The reason I can see hints of Dermatch is because those pics are clear…
» indeed :smiley:
»
» “There’s no blinder man than the one who refuses to see.”
» I let you think about that one :wink:

I am positive that is not Dermmatch, I used Dermmatch before, that stuff is nasty to apply, like a paste, his hair will not look like this if there is Dermmatch there,

I have also tried Dermatch in the past and it is like applying colored toothpaste to your scalp. There aint no way that this guy has applied Dermatch. The areas circled by another poster appear to me to be just changes in lighting and/or flash and are not any means of concealer. This is a good result.

Clearly these are stellar results and there is no way Dermmatch was used by the patient. The picture that is being questioned was obviously taken with a flash. I have tried Dermmatch in the past and his hair would not look like this if he was using a concealer. These results are very natural looking and I am impressed with the density and coverage after only 6 months! Please continue to post more pictures as he progresses to the 9-12 month mark.

Anyone saying this is dermatch should be questioned for their own hidden agendas for jumping the gun and throwing such assumtpions out there trying to implant negative thoguths in the reader’s mind.

i can agree with some posters saying the before pics were wet and so should the after pics, but that’s no reason to deny the fact that this gentleman had a fantastic hair transplant result. i just love it when true colors of people’s come out when armani’s patients post their amazing results. these critics just burn and cringe inside and don’t know what to sy except “oh he wasn’t thinning that bad” “oh the lighing is off” “oh the hair is not wet” “oh armani must be a witch, off with his head” “oh mommy another great result, how shall blast it…cursed be he with good results mommmy”

every body’s hair looks thinner when it wet… your a genius!!! give the guy a break. His hair looks great!!!

» hairwhereiwantit,
»
» Here you go again…keep it up Armani cheerleader…I am not so impressed
» with the results for the amount of grafts used…can we have updates with
» wet hairs similar to the one in before photos???

Yeah got to agree with the other posters. Really can’t see the use of any hair thickners in the pictures. It’s a great result.

I think this result looks very natural. The patient should be commended for taking photos with such extreme flash. The coverage the patient got in one session is very impressive. I think it’s a nice result and I have also used concealers in the past…there is definitely no signs of Dermatch with this patient.

Very nice, full looking results.

Those light areas are the scalp showing through.

» I have also tried Dermatch in the past and it is like applying colored
» toothpaste to your scalp. There aint no way that this guy has applied
» Dermatch. The areas circled by another poster appear to me to be just
» changes in lighting and/or flash and are not any means of concealer. This
» is a good result.