4,000 Graft FUE / Alvi Armani / 6 Months

Cal, the guy below, if I had told you he had under gone a FUE procedure, you would look at his photos and tell me how taxed his donor hair is. You would tell me how thin his sides are…

But guess what, this guy has NOT had a procedure. He simply has his hair buzzed down, This is what happens when a guy buzzes down the sides, it looks thinner.

As well, please notice the difference below, this is the same guy, he has never had a procewdure, photos below with his back not shaved and shaved.

Bottom line, rather you have had FUE or never have had a procedure, your hair will look thinner when it is shorter. This is natural.

Sorry, but I’m not buying it. At least not entirely.

Look at the hair length difference between these two examples. I might guess that the FUE patient’s hair is 2-3x as long as the buzz down patient’s hair.

Look at the the temple points of the FUE patient. Look at how his hair is swept back around his ears. That’s a much longer cut.

Pats205, I went to Armani website and saw that Armani has a UK clinic too. Does Dr. Armani himself do the procedures in the UK?

» Pats205, I went to Armani website and saw that Armani has a UK clinic too.
» Does Dr. Armani himself do the procedures in the UK?

Hello Damraak,

Because Dr. Armani has so many interested clients all around the world, and many patients travel to have their procedure done with Dr. Armani we have 3 different surgical centers to choose from. Our surgical centers are in Beverly Hills, Toronto and Dubai.

We do have a consultation office in the UK, here you can find out more about Dr. Armani’s technique and meet with a consultant.

Hey Pats,
I was told months ago that armani is no longer doing FUE in LA at the beverly hills clinic. However in your post you included beverly hills as one of the three surgical centers, so I was just wondering if armani is indeed doing surgery again in LA?

» » Pats205, I went to Armani website and saw that Armani has a UK clinic
» too.
» » Does Dr. Armani himself do the procedures in the UK?
»
» Hello Damraak,
»
» Because Dr. Armani has so many interested clients all around the world,
» and many patients travel to have their procedure done with Dr. Armani we
» have 3 different surgical centers to choose from. Our surgical centers are
» in Beverly Hills, Toronto and Dubai.
»
» We do have a consultation office in the UK, here you can find out more
» about Dr. Armani’s technique and meet with a consultant.

» Hey Pats,
» I was told months ago that armani is no longer doing FUE in LA at the
» beverly hills clinic. However in your post you included beverly hills as
» one of the three surgical centers, so I was just wondering if armani is
» indeed doing surgery again in LA?

Hello Gonnawin,

Dr. Armani is indeed doing procedures in our Beverly Hills clinic. If you are interested in finding out more information or looking in to scheduling something please shoot me an email at eric@alviarmani.com

» » Hey Pats,
» » I was told months ago that armani is no longer doing FUE in LA at the
» » beverly hills clinic. However in your post you included beverly hills
» as
» » one of the three surgical centers, so I was just wondering if armani is
» » indeed doing surgery again in LA?
»
» Hello Gonnawin,
»
» Dr. Armani is indeed doing procedures in our Beverly Hills clinic. If you
» are interested in finding out more information or looking in to scheduling
» something please shoot me an email at eric@alviarmani.com

Your website is very confusing with the different locations. If I want Armani to work on me, I must go to either Toronto, Dubai or Beverly Hills, yes?

»
» Your website is very confusing with the different locations. If I want
» Armani to work on me, I must go to either Toronto, Dubai or Beverly Hills,
» yes?

Yes that is correct Garyg, Dr. Armani operates in Beverly Hills, Toronto and Dubai. If you would like to have a procedure with Dr. Armani you would need to choose one of those 3 locations.

I had my first procedure at the Beverly Hills clinic. It was a wonderful experience. I’m scheduled to have zones 3 and 4 done this coming February of 2010, so Dr. Armani is doing surgeries in Beverly Hills.

http://armani-fue-transplant.blogspot.com/

Looks fantastic…you would never be able to tell this guy was once balding let alone had a hair transplant. Congrats on the great results…

Gabriel

Good to hear Armani’s back in LA.

Was wondering also if you’ve been using any meds or supplements after you had the hair transplant?
From my point of view i don’t even think you need a second procedure as the results as is are real good.

Either way you must be pretty excited to be able to style your hair again.

» I had my first procedure at the Beverly Hills clinic. It was a wonderful
» experience. I’m scheduled to have zones 3 and 4 done this coming February
» of 2010, so Dr. Armani is doing surgeries in Beverly Hills.
»
» http://armani-fue-transplant.blogspot.com/

Im staggered by these photos/results.

A phenominal job by the armani clinic once again.

The part of his HT that impressed me the most were the closures of the temples. Incredibly well designed and very natural.

In terms of the amouint of donor left, well, it seems like from the get go his hair type was on the thinner of sides so I cant really see exactly where he stands currently.

Especially since he has it shorter on the side.

He must be absolutely thrilled and with just cause.

Cheers

MoM

» Alvi Armani - 4,000 grafts
»
» The patient below had 4,000 grafts FUE in zones 1, 2 and 3 in our Los
» Angeles clinic. He is 42 years old and is not on any medications for
» hairloss. Post op photos are included.
»
» All before, post op and after photos were taken by the patient himself. He
» is 6 months in the after photos.
»
» Before
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
» Post op
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
» 6 Months
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»

Wow, some people here are hard to impress. I think this is an awsome trandformation. Hes gone from patchy to looking like he was born with an abundance of hair. Golf Junkie was my favorite transplant from armani, but this is definitely a close second.

Tremendous results in my opinion! The hairline is extremely impressive and looks very natural. I understand most of us on these forums are very particular and pay close attention to detail but come on, these results look amazing. I think we should all look at the overall picture instead of nitpicking at the minor details that would not be noticeable to the naked eye and stop trying to find a defect in this result. I personally don’t see anything wrong with his donour area. Sure, it may be a tad sparse but one would really have to look closely to see that. A hair transplant is never going to give anyone an absolute looking full head of hair but we hope that it’s going to be close and I think this is an excellent example of one. Armani’s clinic out did themselves on this patient and they deserve the credit that’s due. Congratulations and I hope my results will be as successful as this one.