4,000 Graft FUE / Alvi Armani / 6 Months

Alvi Armani - 4,000 grafts

The patient below had 4,000 grafts FUE in zones 1, 2 and 3 in our Los Angeles clinic. He is 42 years old and is not on any medications for hairloss. Post op photos are included.

All before, post op and after photos were taken by the patient himself. He is 6 months in the after photos.

Before

Post op

6 Months

wow…now thats a change.

Wow! Amazing results man! Congratulations on your results. It looks like you are pretty much ready to go and won’t have anything to worry about. Congrats again.

I want to know , did Armani ever turn down a patient because he doesn’t want a thick hairline?

» I want to know , did Armani ever turn down a patient because he doesn’t
» want a thick hairline?

Dr. Armani works with the patient to design the hairline. Each case is unique and is dependent on what the patient is looking to achieve with their procedure. Dr. Armani will then design the hairline using the patient’s facial characteristics as a guide.

I don’t think you can deny this patient received fantastic coverage on top and a great hairline framing his face.

Thanks for posting these Pats. Those are some great results. What nationality is this guy by the way?

» Alvi Armani - 4,000 grafts
»
» The patient below had 4,000 grafts FUE in zones 1, 2 and 3 in our Los
» Angeles clinic. He is 42 years old and is not on any medications for
» hairloss. Post op photos are included.
»
» All before, post op and after photos were taken by the patient himself. He
» is 6 months in the after photos.
»
» Before
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
» Post op
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
» 6 Months
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»

Excellent result and no scar to deal with, this guy must be very happy.:wink:

The results on top look quite good, but his donor area looks visibly thinned on the sides. I don’t think he has much donor hair left if he wants to keep those areas looking good at a short cut.

From a distance it looks like a visible improvement but to be frank the post transplant photos aren’t particularly useful.

Pre transplant photos are close up and a few inches away, while the post transplant photos are shot from a distance.

Hairline looks sparse to me but closer shots would be appreciated to see for sure.

Overall looks good but more detail is required to see if it was a true success.

I ask what nationality because it is rare to see excellent results on an asian patient. I have been told by one notable FUE doctor that results on asian patients usually aren’t as good as in patients of other races.

» From a distance it looks like a visible improvement but to be frank the
» post transplant photos aren’t particularly useful.
»
» Pre transplant photos are close up and a few inches away, while the post
» transplant photos are shot from a distance.
»
» Hairline looks sparse to me but closer shots would be appreciated to see
» for sure.
»
» Overall looks good but more detail is required to see if it was a true
» success.

» From a distance it looks like a visible improvement but to be frank the
» post transplant photos aren’t particularly useful.
»
» Pre transplant photos are close up and a few inches away, while the post
» transplant photos are shot from a distance.
»
» Hairline looks sparse to me but closer shots would be appreciated to see
» for sure.
»
» Overall looks good but more detail is required to see if it was a true
» success.

The hairline actually looks quite impressive whenn you see him in person. I will see if I can have him take some better close ups. Remember, the patient just hit 6 months in these photos, he still has much growth and thickening to come.

» I ask what nationality because it is rare to see excellent results on an
» asian patient. I have been told by one notable FUE doctor that results on
» asian patients usually aren’t as good as in patients of other races.

The patient is from Hawaii

Amazing results for 6 month looks very nice
» Alvi Armani - 4,000 grafts
»
» The patient below had 4,000 grafts FUE in zones 1, 2 and 3 in our Los
» Angeles clinic. He is 42 years old and is not on any medications for
» hairloss. Post op photos are included.
»
» All before, post op and after photos were taken by the patient himself. He
» is 6 months in the after photos.
»
» Before
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
» Post op
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
» 6 Months
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»

» I ask what nationality because it is rare to see excellent results on an
» asian patient. I have been told by one notable FUE doctor that results on
» asian patients usually aren’t as good as in patients of other races.

I would love to know who this notable FUE doctor is, race or ethnicity has nothing to do with it, what the doctor meant was probably something like hair transplant looks more natural on people with coarse dark hair than on people with blond hair and light skin.

Thats a really nice transformation. No doubt the guy must be really happy with his results.

» The results on top look quite good, but his donor area looks visibly
» thinned on the sides. I don’t think he has much donor hair left if he
» wants to keep those areas looking good at a short cut.

I don’t think so, his donor appears to be thick as hell, I wouldn’t be surprised he has at least another 5000 grafts to spare.

» » I ask what nationality because it is rare to see excellent results on an
» » asian patient. I have been told by one notable FUE doctor that results
» on
» » asian patients usually aren’t as good as in patients of other races.
»
» I would love to know who this notable FUE doctor is, race or ethnicity has
» nothing to do with it, what the doctor meant was probably something like
» hair transplant looks more natural on people with coarse dark hair than on
» people with blond hair and light skin.

i havent heard that specifically about asians either, but i have heard certain types of hair gets better results. i have heard curly hair on tanned or dark complexion white males (and by dark complexion i mean tanned and just not pale white) or darker complexion men in other races and also african american get great coverage and require less grafts because of the curl of the hair and skin tone, etc. i havent heard any specific “races” that “dont” usually get good coverage though thats a first.

“at least another 5000 more grafts to spare”?

Are you looking at the same patient that I am?

Once again, I’m not saying it’s bad work. But in these pics his donor is starting to look visibly taxed as it is. The HT doc could poke another 5000 holes in the back & sides but that doesn’t mean it will look normal afterwards.

I do not think the sides or back look thin or “taxed” at all. That is how hair looks when you cut it as short as he has it on the sides.

His hair on the sides is probably over a centimeter long. It’s not a short buzz.

And the back is clearly long enough that it would be expected to hide the scalp. But either there are some visible gaps there, or else he has a random sprinkling of flesh-colored hair shafts.

You could say he’s just got mild crown thinning, but in this shot I think the thinning is too far down into the donor area for that.