3500 FUE by FIT-1yr.-MyWHTC\'s Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Many hair loss sufferers tend to make hair restoration a priority after learning that hair transplantation offers a permanent solution to regain a more youthful appearance. This patient pursued MyWHTC clinic in hopes of increasing density in the frontal scalp and rebuilding the frontal hairline with FUE by FIT. Similar to FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction), the FIT (Follicular Isolation Technique) physician is also able to harvest hair in the donor area (back of head) without use of a scalpel. FIT involves no need for stitches, sutures, or linear scarring. The FIT technique allows patients to say goodbye to the trauma associated with the more invasive surgical method (Follicular Unit Transplantation). We employ our FIT method of FUE harvesting to enable the physician to selectively harvest each and every donor follicular unit to improve the overall quality of patients’ results. During hair transplantation, a FUE physician is more apt to deliver better aesthetic results within the donor area with FUE by FIT. The advancement of FUE is what we refer to as our minimally invasive preparation method (Follicular Isolation Technique). The most commonly associated limitation with FUE by FIT is its higher initial cost per graft. The physician performing FUE by FIT retains the ability to ensure that every donor follicular unit graft is viable prior to placement into the recipient zone.

Dr. Patrick Mwamba, MD, successfully treated the patient by transplanting 3500 FIT grafts in one session over multiple days. The patient has light brown hair of a medium-fine caliber with about average donor density. At twelve months post-op, this patient has obtained significant coverage and is pleased with the noticeable improvement. Although an individual’s hair loss pattern and hair characteristics are unique, one can compare the details of his case to those presented by reputable clinics in order to find insight on what to expect as a result of hairline restoration. This patient can totally avoid being identified in public as a hair transplant patient. The results duly compliment the patient’s overall appearance by removing the undesired appearance of the premature aging caused by advanced hair loss. We are elated to present yet another happy patient who can return to wearing more options of hairstyles.

World Hair Transplant Center

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba
London, United Kingdom - Available (Saturdays)
Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturdays)
Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturdays)
Brussels, Belgium - Available (Sunday - Friday)

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Email
customer.care@mywhtc.com
Telephone
+32-2-538-4404 (office)
+44-203-318-6228 (UK)
770-663-1290 (US office)

www.mywhtc.net

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are my own.

Where are the before-after pics?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by bugler[/postedby]
Where are the before-after pics?[/quote]

It’s not showing on your screen?

Here’s another side by side depiction of the patient’s excellent yield.

World Hair Transplant Center

Bologna, Italy - Available

Email
customer.care@mywhtc.com
Telephone
+32-2-538-4404 (office)
+44-203-318-6228 (UK)
770-663-1290 (US office)

www.mywhtc.net

Here’s another results comparison… This is surely a standard result from the surgical team at MyWHTC clinic. The hairline is most excellent and is proper for the patient. This successful treatment is minimally invasive and yields one hundred percent natural-looking results.

My World Hair Transplant Center

Email
customer.care@mywhtc.com
Telephone
+32-2-538-4404 (office)
+44-203-318-6228 (UK)
770-663-1290 (US office)

www.mywhtc.net

Also a very very good result.

And what is really cool as that most of the top clinics are all of them located in Belgium.
Mwamba
Bisanga
and Prohairclinic are all within 50KM and so it is easy to plan multiple visits in one day.

There is so much talent here in Brussels. This city may quite possibly be the European capital of hair transplantation.

My World Hair Transplant Center

Email
customer.care@mywhtc.com
Telephone
+32-2-538-4404 (office)
+44-203-318-6228 (UK)
770-663-1290 (US office)

www.mywhtc.net