3400 Grafts by Dr. Hasson: 4 1/2 months pics

Greetings!

I haven’t posted on this site for a while, but I had a HT with Dr. Hasson back in February and thought I’d update you folks on my progress.

Before:

Hairline placement:

Front:

Left side:

Right side:

Hairline close-up:

The man in the photos has pretty good recession and is apparantly rather young still.

I hope he is on finasteride and nizoral, or possibly even dutasteride.

HE would have no doubt went all the way bald if he’d receeded that much relatively early in life. The doctor (Hasson) does good work, and Im glad for this man’s sake he didn’t aggressively place the new hairline.

» The man in the photos has pretty good recession and is apparantly rather
» young still.
»
» I hope he is on finasteride and nizoral, or possibly even dutasteride.
»
» HE would have no doubt went all the way bald if he’d receeded that much
» relatively early in life. The doctor (Hasson) does good work, and Im glad
» for this man’s sake he didn’t aggressively place the new hairline.

The man (me) is on fin and nizoral and is 33 years old. I should have included these facts in the post, pardon!

Nice Results! :ok:

I can’t understand though why they do only strip??

» relatively early in life. The doctor (Hasson) does good work, and Im glad
» for this man’s sake he didn’t aggressively place the new hairline.

I like the placement too. Not too aggressive.

Looking good bro.
Very natural.
Only 4.5 months out?
The party is just beginning!

I hope you are happy… you should be!

Enjoy your hair!
It’s probably been a while.

Feels good no?

Peace.

Hey SFSO! Long time no see :). How are you doing my friend?

You bet I’m enjoying my hair! It feels amazing being able to run my fingers through my frontal hair after more than 10 years of absence. And now I have some hair to actually style :). Having been without it for so long means that I enjoy it and care for it so much more than before.

At only 4 1/2 months out, I should have more thickening to look forward to in the coming months.

Cheers,
Prophet

Looks fantastic

the thing I have come to the conclusion of now is, I dont worry about the doc and the result, so many guys have great natural looking results nowadays

I worry, for example with you, your hair loss pattern and age, will be possibly by age 55 a NW7, and you already used up almost half your head grafts on such a small area

if you continue to rapidy thin, you only really have 3500 to 5000 head hair grafts left if you are lucky

what if you go to a NW7 or even NW6 in 20 yrs , no way will you have enough donor to keep up with the thinning, and especially the density in the front with the recent procedure will not be able to be matched by the remaining donor hair, and you will be forced to use body hair, or hope and pray that HM is around by then

would make me nervous

I love it, just the right amount of hair, not too dense. Congrats.

Good point. That’s why it is very important for people to have a good regimen even after a HT, whether it be Propecia, minox, saw palmetto, topical spiro etc etc.

I had my first transplant over 10 years ago. I am quite fortunate to be able to keep my hair under control, otherwise I would be forced to have more procedures done over the years. I do credit that to the different hair loss products that I use.

BTW, congrats to Prophet. I am very happy for you.

» I love it, just the right amount of hair, not too dense. Congrats.

Sorry to burst your bubble, he’s only 4.5 months out so his hair will only get thicker.

» Looks fantastic

Thanks.

» the thing I have come to the conclusion of now is, I dont worry about the
» doc and the result, so many guys have great natural looking results
» nowadays

Don’t worry about the doc? Haha! Think again…

» » I love it, just the right amount of hair, not too dense. Congrats.
»
» Sorry to burst your bubble, he’s only 4.5 months out so his hair will only
» get thicker.

I think even if he loses all his hair he will still have enough to create the illusion of a full head of hair. Good growing to you.

» » » I love it, just the right amount of hair, not too dense. Congrats.
» »
» » Sorry to burst your bubble, he’s only 4.5 months out so his hair will
» only
» » get thicker.
»
» I think even if he loses all his hair he will still have enough to create
» the illusion of a full head of hair. Good growing to you.

He had only used 3400 grafts. Most people can spare 7-8000 easily especially through strip.