3010 FUE grafts by Dr. Maras at HDC clinic, frontal + crown, post 12 months result

3010 FUE grafts by Dr. Maras and HDC medical team, 48 years old paitent NW3 class, post 12 months, photos were taken on 13th of this November.

2070 grafts for hairline and frontal area

1040 grafts over the crown.

The paitent before was interested to go to a hair mills without knowing much about professional protocols, but he also saw my repair procedure documentation at HDC by Dr. Maras and wanted my recommendation as a paitent.

Since the paitent have good thick donor and advanced age, the clinic decided to do both his frontal and crown area in 1 session for 2 days of surgery and you can see his final result.

For free consultation please PM or WhatsApp +972526542654

HDC hair clinic Facebook group: Redirecting...

HDC Instegram:

@Doron-HDC-coordinator

i am convinced you guys are the best in terms of quality and value.

1 Like

Thank you🙏🏻

You’re welcome to our pages:

Who or which clinic did your procedure before it was repaired by hdc?

My 1st horrific procedure was done by Arenamed clinic in Turkey in February 2018, back then I had no knowledge and I had faith with the local agent that took me, I sued him and his business partner wife with 4 more botched paitents, I also almost died at Arenamed by their medical malpractice and an ambulance came to rescue me, I posted this on many forums with pictures and videos, I was so lucky Dr. Maras at HDC could repair me.

Here is another repair result by Dr. Maras for one of the paitents that was botched too

Sorry to hear that, but what happened that almost took your life?

@Doron-HDC-coordinator you and others sued Arenamed, did you win the lawsuit? I heard it is very difficult to sue hair transplant clinics because they make you sign all kind of consent and disclaimers before they work on you.

They overdosed me with the anesthesia and I lost too much blood, so I had low blood pressure and for 12 hours I puked, squirm, didn’t feel my body heat, the ambulance took me on a wheelchair and infused me.

We didn’t sue Arenamed, we sued the local representative of Arenamed in my country, he and his wife tried to bully us for sharing my bad experience and photos, it’s still on going with court.

However I do consider sue Arenamed also