Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

3 year HT update MMAGUY - Armani

ITs been three years since I had my HT with Dr. Armani so I thought it was time that I would give you guys an update… The following pics were taken with no concealers. The pics that I have posted in here today were of my hair grown out four weeks after my last hair cut.I cut my hair on a monthly basis now as I like it shorter, and it is easier to care for as I have an active life style. The pics I have in my original journal are of my hair grown out at about 4.5 months. My whole Armani experience has been great. I really can’t Thank Dr. Armani enough for the positive impact he has had on my life. Please feel free to comment on my pics.

» ITs been three years since I had my HT with Dr. Armani so I thought it was
» time that I would give you guys an update… The following pics were taken
» with no concealers. The pics that I have posted in here today were of my
» hair grown out four weeks after my last hair cut.I cut my hair on a
» monthly basis now as I like it shorter, and it is easier to care for as I
» have an active life style. The pics I have in my original journal are of my
» hair grown out at about 4.5 months. My whole Armani experience has been
» great. I really can’t Thank Dr. Armani enough for the positive impact he
» has had on my life. Please feel free to comment on my pics.
»
»
»
»

»
»
»
»

Sorry guys I really screwed up on this thread. I am missing a pre HT pic and one where you could see my hairline. I tried to correct it ,but the edit function timed out. When I added the pics, I accidently put them into the Hair loss research forum. I am hoping the Admin at Hairsite could delete this thread and move the one from the other forum in here.

Very nice MMAGUY. At three years out things look awesome. Its nice to see someone has stuck around that long to give extended updates.