3 Month Pictures Alvi Armani 3552 FUE zone 1

Just wanted to share another photo with you guys.
This picture was taken yesterday 8/31/2008 outside in the light. Very happy with my results so far and thats only 3 month. Finally I can take a picture and see a nice hairline :stuck_out_tongue:

BEFORE

3 MONTHS

Thanks for the update.

I took the liberty of adding a BEFORE shot to your post for comparison purpose. Nice improvement for only 3 months. Congrats.

btw, I also added your 8/31/08 picture to your journal. You have quite a collection now in your forum journal.

Great results. Too bad Armani doesnā€™t do BHT. If he did, I would be there yesterday. I am still not convinced with Armani: most of the time (though not so much this one) I see him take relatively easy cases and turn out phenomenal results. What I would like to see from him are true NW7ā€™s and mature hairlines, constructed to last. Iā€™m not saying he hasnā€™t done this, I just havenā€™t seen it. . . In my opinion if Armani could effectively harness BHT he would be in the top 2 HT docs in the world.

Any reason why you want to go the BHT route? and not FUE? I looked at the picture in your journal and you seem to be close if not better than me.

I want to do both. And Iā€™m headed for an NW7ā€“the pic doesnā€™t show that.

You should to send some pictures to Dr. Armani to get some input thats what I did.

Ā» I want to do both. And Iā€™m headed for an NW7ā€“the pic doesnā€™t show that.

What input can he give me? He canā€™t truly appreciate my hairloss unless weā€™re in person. The camera hides certain facts which could be easily assertained by running your hands through my hair: Iā€™m thinning at the sides and all over (except the nape and very bottom) the back of my head. Besides, until he does BHT, heā€™s off my list. For guys who havenā€™t lost muchā€“and who donā€™t expect toā€“this may very well be the single best HT doc out there; bot for others. . .

On second thoughts, Iā€™ve had this wild idea: go BHT with UMAR and FUE with Armani (or Woods).

Burberry, Things are looking awesome for only 3 months. Keep the pics coming!!

Ā» Great results. Too bad Armani doesnā€™t do BHT. If he did, I would be there
Ā» yesterday. I am still not convinced with Armani: most of the time (though
Ā» not so much this one) I see him take relatively easy cases and turn out
Ā» phenomenal results. What I would like to see from him are true NW7ā€™s and
Ā» mature hairlines, constructed to last. Iā€™m not saying he hasnā€™t done this,
Ā» I just havenā€™t seen it. . . In my opinion if Armani could effectively
Ā» harness BHT he would be in the top 2 HT docs in the world.
Its really hard for certain Drs to win sometime. If they operate on a NW7ā€™s they will be be called money hungry,irrisponsible, willing to operate on anyone etc. Yet on the other hand also have others criticising because they are percieved to only operate on a certain type of hairloss sufferer, and thats why they get such good results. Im not an NW7 but regardless, I would of made the same decision on who to go with if I was. If I ran out of donor hair, then I would do as you are thinking, get the first op on the hairline area with Dr Armani, and what ever area I couldnt cover with scalp hair find a BHT Dr to fill in the rest.
All the years I regretted having a hairy chest, I am now thankful to have it for the future if need be. Thankfully the Minox and or Fin has halted or atleast dramatically slowed the hairloss down.

ā€œIf I ran out of donor hair, then I would do as you are thinking, get the first op on the hairline area with Dr Armani, and what ever area I couldnt cover with scalp hair find a BHT Dr to fill in the rest.ā€

And something like that is what Iā€™m contemplating: Armani & Umar (Woods if he were closer); but I wonder about their relationship. Will these doctors be able to communicate with eath other in a civil and professional manner regarding ht procedures theyā€™re mutually involved in. I donā€™t know. When I called the folks at Armani they said something to the effect that he had experimented with BHT and wasnā€™t satisfied with the results. Would this cause any friction with other docs who do use BHT?

Ā» ā€œIf I ran out of donor hair, then I would do as you are thinking, get the
Ā» first op on the hairline area with Dr Armani, and what ever area I couldnt
Ā» cover with scalp hair find a BHT Dr to fill in the rest.ā€
Ā»
Ā»
Ā» And something like that is what Iā€™m contemplating: Armani & Umar (Woods if
Ā» he were closer); but I wonder about their relationship. Will these doctors
Ā» be able to communicate with eath other in a civil and professional manner
Ā» regarding ht procedures theyā€™re mutually involved in. I donā€™t know. When
Ā» I called the folks at Armani they said something to the effect that he had
Ā» experimented with BHT and wasnā€™t satisfied with the results. Would this
Ā» cause any friction with other docs who do use BHT?

Interesting idea trying to get the best of both worlds, although I must say all the doctors have big egos, this may complicate things and backfire.

Working with highly paid physicians on a day to day basis makes me agree with your concern. It is a concern.

Ā» Working with highly paid physicians on a day to day basis makes me agree
Ā» with your concern. It is a concern.

I always believe that EACH procedure should stand on its own. If the result from one procedure is dependent on the other or vice versa, this is probably not a good idea. There are just too many unknown in the equation. In the end, you are going to have one doctor blaming the other for not accomplishing your goals or expectations.

I am not really familiar with the BHT at all. I canā€™t imagine the results would be as good as a FUE or Strip procedure. Can anyone elaborate on the BHT procedure?

Ā» I am not really familiar with the BHT at all. I canā€™t imagine the results
Ā» would be as good as a FUE or Strip procedure. Can anyone elaborate on the
Ā» BHT procedure?

Itā€™s taking hair from your body (beard, chest, arms, legs, pubic) and put them on your scalp, your assumption is correct, itā€™s not nearly as good as using scalp hair, you need a large number of grafts in order to produce a light density. Expensive and inefficient in general, although once in a while there are some very outstanding pictures but that s few and far between.