3 Month Pictures Alvi Armani 3552 FUE zone 1

Hi All,

Here are my 3 month pictures after 3552 FUE with Dr. Sara Armani, that were placed in zones 1. I am very pleased with my results for 3 month very good growth if you compare my before picture to the new ones. Please let me know what you think…the last picture is my before picture

Thank you,

Looks good for just 3 months. How would you describe your hair characteristics? Would you say you were pretty much bald before the procedure?

Also, what are the MSM pills you take 2x daily? Did Dr. Armani recommend that daily routine to you

Not completely bald but thinned out a lot. I did include a picture in the thread before the procedure so you can kinda see how I was before.

Gotcha. Looks good, can’t wait to see your results in a year!

Would you say you have fine, medium, or thick hair? It’s difficult to tell from the pics. How many grafts do you think you have available total?

Wow, looks good so far! Can’t wait to see the updated pics. Really good looking work.

Can we see a top and back shot to get a better idea of where all your graft placements are? I really like the potential outcome I’m seeing here for the degree of hairloss before

Colorado,

All my pictures are in my journal if you look at the bottom along with my signature you will see the link to my journal. All my before/after pictures are in there.

Congrats Burberry it looks to be a great result. I actually had my second surgery with Dr. Armani June 12th at his new LA location. So glad he finally came out here so I did not have to fly out to Toronto again. Again it looks great so far man.

Your results look great after just 3 months. I look forward to seeing pictures after 6 months and a year.

» Hi All,
»
» Here are my 3 month pictures after 3552 FUE with Dr. Sara Armani, that
» were placed in zones 1. I am very pleased with my results for 3 month very
» good growth if you compare my before picture to the new ones. Please let me
» know what you think…the last picture is my before picture
»
» Thank you,
»
»
»
»
Awsome growth Burberry. Actually looks thicker than mine and Im at 5 months. I do keep it clippered though, so maybe that has something to do with it. Ill be posting my pics tomorrow.
Keep up the good growth.:wink:

what gives, there seems to be a lot of Armani patients these days, is he offering a discount or something lately?

» what gives, there seems to be a lot of Armani patients these days, is he
» offering a discount or something lately?

$7/graft

» » what gives, there seems to be a lot of Armani patients these days, is he
» » offering a discount or something lately?
»
» $7/graft

Really? I remember he was charging almost the same as Dr. Woods, $13-$15 per graft not that long ago. That’s great news, if this a temporary promotion or this is the new price ?

those results look great, I actually had 3000 graphs 2 years ago in the same zone and am very pleased as well.

When it comes to hair restoration its not about discounts its about choosing the right Dr. for the job. The reason why me and many people alike me chose Dr.Armani is because of his reputation and great results its not about discounts!

Thanks, would you happen to have any pictures of yoru before and after?

» those results look great, I actually had 3000 graphs 2 years ago in the
» same zone and am very pleased as well.

According to Pats205, this is the going rate. Whether or not it is promotional, is a question for Pats205.

» Thanks, would you happen to have any pictures of yoru before and after?
»
»
» » those results look great, I actually had 3000 graphs 2 years ago in the
» » same zone and am very pleased as well.

Here’s the link to his journal, you can also click on the PERSONAL JOURNAL link near the signature portion of his post:

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/personal_journal-pj-327.html

» When it comes to hair restoration its not about discounts its about
» choosing the right Dr. for the job. The reason why me and many people alike
» me chose Dr.Armani is because of his reputation and great results its not
» about discounts!
When I actually made the decision to go with Armani I was thinking I was going to be paying more, but was pleasantly surprised when I was told on the phone that the price was less than Id budgeted for. At that stage it was promotional, but I guess now its the going rate.
So I agree, price should never be the major reason to go with a particular Dr. Go with who you think is the best. If you dont have the money, then save a bit longer, then go to the best.

» what gives, there seems to be a lot of Armani patients these days, is he
» offering a discount or something lately?

Yeah, there seems to be quite a cult following for armani’s work these days especially when he started doing more fue work, it’s pretty good work as far as I can see, I wouldn’t mind seeing more donor results though.