2nd Dr. Armani procedure (2400 FUE\'s in Toronto) 1 day post op photos

Hi guys,

On December 9th, 2009, I underwent my second procedure with Dr. Armani in Toronto. It was an amazing experience. As you know, first time around I had 4000 FUE’s done in L.A. This time I had 2400 FUE’s mostly focusing on zones 3 and 4, and a little touchup in the hairline for more density. What an amazing experience. Dr. Armani and his staff make it easy to go through such a procedure. Here are some post op photos of me a day after my procedure. I will be updating you guys, as well as my blog. Let me know what you think, or if you have any questions.

Those are some crystal clear pictures man unlike blurberrie’s
looks like you got nothing to hide. Thanks for the updates

I’ve noticed that no hairs were taken directly above your ears why was that? i thought FUE allowed you to do that.
and how many more grafts can you get for future operations?

How are you Guy? Yea, that was a good observation by you. In my first FUE procedure with Dr. Armani of 4000 FUE’s they took hairs above the ears. However, in this procedure they didn’t need to do so because it was only 2,400 FUE’s. I definitely don’t have anything to hide and hope that my pictures enable others to make good decisions regarding their hair loss concerns. I’m ecstatic thus far because I think the coverage and density will be great. Hope that helps man.

Your pics are way too big, it’s really hard to tell what you had done.

I hope these photos are better guys

[/size]

» I hope these photos are smaller and give a better visual. Let me know what you guys think.
»
»

»
»
»
»

Smaller pictures

hey eurohair i know u said u got 2400 FUE but how many in each section/zone? the initial photos are so big it crashes my browser so i cant scroll back to the top of the thread if you’ve already stated that info.

also how come you arent doing any work to your temples? its going to look kinda weird getting all that hair transplanted to the front and back and your temples are so far back.

good luck wither way. also are you on meds? if so then what?

resize pics anyone? LOL
can you remove those huge images in the openining post? even with fast internet it takes ages to load. :smiley:

Looks good Euro. Atleast you got out of your first strip procesdure with a decent scar, it doesn’t look too bad.

I’m sorry for the large pictures guys. I’m working on trying to get them smaller. I’m hoping I can get better ones up soon.

Hi Redman,

Alltogether I had about 2430 grafts done. I had touch ups in the hairline for density, which all together were about 500 and 400 on each side. And the rest of the grafts were placed in zones 3 and 4. I am on rogaine foam, didn’t respond well to propecia so Dr. Armani recommended I take the origenere multivitamin which has saw palmetto, vitamin E, MSM, nizoral shampoo, and origenere styling cream. My donor area looks very good and should I need to have further procedures I will definitely have the capability to do so.

» I’m sorry for the large pictures guys. I’m working on trying to get them
» smaller. I’m hoping I can get better ones up soon.

those pics are still huge as hell, can you please try to resize them? I’d really like to see how things turned out.

Btw, get yourself IrfanView. It’s a great program and very simple to edit pics. just go to Image / Resize and that’s it.

» » I’m sorry for the large pictures guys. I’m working on trying to get them
» » smaller. I’m hoping I can get better ones up soon.
»
» those pics are still huge as hell, can you please try to resize them? I’d
» really like to see how things turned out.
»
» Btw, get yourself IrfanView. It’s a great program and very simple to edit
» pics. just go to Image / Resize and that’s it.
»
» http://www.irfanview.com/

guys you should take faster internet connection :slight_smile: i didn’t have any problems to open those posts and i saw pics fine. btw… there are already smaller pics on that site made by hairsite (12.12.2009 18:35)… simply click the link below to see them

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-61182-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer.html

• i have one question. I see you got ht to zone 1 too again. Before you already had ht on that area with 4000 grafts if i remember correctly. now you got there extra ~1000? What happens if you loose your native hair behind the hairline (zone 2-3) where you had before ht a lot of hair? do you have enough donor now to fix your situation in the future if you need it?

Great question Krapok. Yea, the grafts that I had placed this time in my hairline were just to add a little more density. The other grafts were placed mostly in zones 3 and 4. Dr. Armani said I have enough grafts to cover zones 2 should i need to do so. Look at Ernst’s profile. Dr. Armani pulled 10,000 from him and he was completely bald. I’m definitely in good hands. By the way guys I have smaller and newer pictures so I will restart this thread.